Stores > Shipsmart.com

eservices@shipsmart.com
      (800) 554-5574

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Shipsmart.com by clicking a star below.
2015-06-09

"I did a lot of research before selecting a company to move my goods from Texas to Spain. ShipSmart had the best reviews. I called them (as well as corresponded via email) to ensure they would be able to pack, crate, pick up, and store my goods until I was in Spain with a permanent address for them to ship my goods to. This experience has been a complete NIGHTMARE!!! I was told by ShipSmart that the only documents they needed from me were copies of my passport and my residence visa, which I supplied. Once I got to Spain in April, their agent in Madrid contacted me with a litany of document requirements. I realized I would not be able to fulfill all of the requirements until I got the required notarized document from the U.S. Embassy stating I had been a resident of the U.S. for the previous 2 years. I applied for an appointment with the U.S. Embassy in Madrid, and the earliest available was June 23. Additionally, Spanish customs required my residence card, which I would also not have until June.

I contacted ShipSmart and asked that they NOT ship my goods until I had my documents in order. I received an email on May 1 from ShipSmart stating they would NOT ship my goods until I contacted them.

On May 27 I was contacted by ShipSmart's agent in Madrid, telling me my goods were in Valencia, Spain, and I HAD to provide all the documents required or else I would have to pay customs' duty on them. I reached out to ShipSmart, only to be told that they had done their job, and now wanted full payment. Their billing agent has contacted me at least 6 times, and also LIED to me regarding why my shipment was being held up by customs. She told me ShipSmart had fulfilled their obligation.

ShipSmart's agent in Madrid has now informed me I need to pay a minimum of 1000Euros to the Spanish customs to have my goods released.

I am so incredibly frustrated, with no one to help. Again, I am living in a nightmare because ShipSmart did not do their job.

2015-06-07

"I hired smart ship to assist me in an international move. It was a struggle to find a reputable company to handle a small package move. My items needed to arrive on a specific time frame to be picked up by an international mover and clear customs. Samantha at Smart Ship made the paperwork easy and I felt well informed about what I was signing,Robert and Christian handled my move and the movers were professional very nice and well informed. The items arrived in very an organized manner as commented by the customs broker. Overall the entire process was really easy an I felt reassured by the knowledge and professionalism of the team. This was a great experience and I recommend this firm to anyone looking for a mover who specializes in small moves. the overall price was affordable in comparison to the larger firms."

2015-05-06

"This was the first time I had used a shipper and chose ShipSmart based on reviews and price. I was NOT disappointed. They treated the furniture with great care as if it was their OWN. Everything arrived in great shape. The people I spoke with along the way were all knowledgeable and very willing to help."

2015-02-23

""Used ShipSmart to move cross country. Perfect for anyone who maybe doesn't have much stuff and doesn't want to move themselves. They cleared out our apartment and delivered to our new home just a couple weeks later. Everything was packaged very secure and custom crates were built around everything! Awesome service at a very fair price!""

2015-02-02

"Excellent experience!
Shipsmart arranged to ship antique stadium chairs that needed to be picked up crated and shipped across the country.
They quickly gave an estimate and stuck to their price. The item was picked up in a few days,. I got a call when crating was complete and it was on it's way with an estimated delivery time that was spot on. It's not inexpensive however who else was going to do this for men?? So the rate was fair. Thank you!

2015-01-30

"I had a great experience using ShipSmart to ship several large items from Chicago to Los Angeles. My sister left me several Tiffany style lamps, a very large area rug, and a rocking chair. I needed to get them home to California. I called ShipSmart and was able to arrange it all over the phone. The person I spoke with was in CA which made it easy to coordinate without worrying about time zones. The items were picked up at my sister's condo in Chicago. They were wrapped extremely well. It did take awhile for them to actually ship them as they wait until they have a full truck load but it was worth the wait. Everything arrived in great condition. I was super pleased."

2015-01-23

"Perfect for a small shipment of furniture across country."

2015-01-23

"Everyone was great at Ship Smart. The whole process was easy."

2015-01-23

"Very professional, organized and efficient. "

2015-01-23

"Great service, fast and easy.
Would use them again

2015-01-05

"even though the order took unusually long with no active updates to me, I was pleased with the price and quality of the delivery."

2014-12-29

"My furniture was packed to perfection. Best way to ship items that are too small or weigh too little for a big mover. The items arrived in perfect condition and the staff was pleasant and courteous. I would ship with Ship Smart again."

2014-12-22

"Found ShipSmart online with a few others. Communication was fantastic, information was honest and easy to understand and the actual service was beyond expectations. When the crew arrived, they were professional, made sure they understood what was being shipped, packed the items up with a lot of care and were very careful with all the stuff. We were even given delivery estimates and options throughout the delivery phase. I will use no other service in the future, as ShipSmart was the best decision I made!"

2014-12-22

"I wanted to ship an antique bed to my son in Washington. Several large movers were not interested in such a small shipment, however found Ship Smart on the internet and found them to be courteous, prompt and very professional.
They arrived at my house on schedule, and my son reported they were very accommodating setting up a mutually agreeable delivery day & time. The bed was very well packed, and my granddaughters had a ball with the box, using it for a little playroom after my son put a light bulb in it and cut a door in the side. I can highly recommend Ship Smart.

2014-12-22

"The service I received from ship smart was outstanding. A family dining room set was delivered in time for Thanksgiving.
The office staff was so very helpful, especially Jessica. A great big thank you to "SHIP SMART"
PATRICIA KERN

Share Shipsmart.com's store rating

Shipsmart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Shipsmart.com is a merchant member
Shipsmart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.