Stores > Shipsmart.com

eservices@shipsmart.com
      (800) 554-5574

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Shipsmart.com by clicking a star below.
2016-08-09

Ship Smart Rocks!

"Redwood Moving & Storage uses Ship Smart as our small move specialist. They have no weight minimums, making it easy and convenient for our customers who would like to ship a few pieces or a small shipment. Ship Smart Rocks! Thank you Ship Smart for your dedication to customer service. Its why we keep coming back for more! "

2016-07-25

Ship Smart was a Smart Choice for a Small Move

"Moving my mom across country from a condo in Florida to a retirement community in Oregon was a bit of a puzzle. It was a small move, but an important one - all her belongings, minus furniture or heavy things. I couldn't find a mover for a small move. I had talked through it with a bigger mover on the phone - that I was just moving belongings, I didn't know how many boxes yet, it didn't matter when they arrived it wasn't a rush - and that's when they referred me to Ship Smart. They took my stressful situation and made it smooth, easy and affordable. "

2016-07-25

What a relief!

"We had to make a move from CA to PA. We were very skeptical of moving services because of what we were reading of other peoples' experience.

Ship Smart was a blessing. From the first telephone conversation to the delivery of our possessions, they were easy to work with, peompt, courteous, and lived up to very promise they made. The delivery was on time, the items were packed securely, way beyond our expectations. They were easily accessible, rapid to respond and kept us informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Ship Smart for your next move. You will find them to be highly professional and excellent on execution.

2016-07-21

Excellent service

"Really good shipping company. Packed the couch well and was transported carefully. Delivered on time and kept me in the loop all the time. Will continue to work with them. Reasonably priced for the service I got."

2016-07-18

Ship Smart Helped me in a Jam!

"Ship Smart is a top-notch Moving Service in an industry where sometimes one doesn't know who to trust with their valuables.

I used a competitor initially because their Yelp reviews had been good. Little did I know that the original owner had sold his business to someone else who was a "questionable character" to say the least.

This other Mover picked up my furniture and kept them in his warehouse while emailing me a much higher cost than he had initially quoted ($1500 increase). I do understand that the final quote is once they weigh everything. But this Mover was only interested in getting LOTs of money and NOT concerned with me as the customer. He basically had me in a corner not willing to give up my furniture until I paid the much higher amount.

Then I called Ship Smart and they gave me a much lower quote and I asked them to pick up my furniture at this other Mover's warehouse. Within 2 days they got my furniture and shipped it and I received it within 10 days (including weekends). And they delivered everything in perfect shape and with a smile.

I will Always do future business with Ship Smart, and I recommend them highly. You can feel confident they will deliver your items in great condition, at a reasonable rate, and in a prompt manner

2016-07-18

Excellent Alterative to Regular Moving Company

"I have used these folks twice, shipping items I inherited from my parents from MA to AL. I didn't know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with the care they took to pack and package all the items. One was an antique secretary desk and it arrived in tip top shape. I would definitely recommend them to friends and would absolutely use them again. "

2015-11-18

"The Best Value for small shipment. I had called another moving company and they were way out of my price range. They referred me to Ship Smart. I will use them again"

2015-11-18

"I used ShipSmart to ship from Maryland all the way to Colorado and it happened in less than 6 days once I had sent them the paperwork, I was initially told it might take 2-3 weeks so this was great news! The over the phone staff was amazing to work with and I have already recommended this company to friends who are thinking about moving.

All in all, great experience.

2015-10-30

"They did a great job !!! Very professional and the process was easy, fast .and delivery was on time. I would definitely use their service again.
Mark

2015-10-13

"Good company for a small move. Anastasia was especially helpful in ensuring that my service went smoothly. Thank you. "

2015-10-02

"I used Ship Smart to transport my belongings from Boston, MA to Los Angeles, CA. The personnel courteous and attentive to my questions and needs at every step in the process. The pricing of the shipping was also very fair and my belongings arrived in immaculate condition. If I need to move again, Ship Smart will be the first people I contact! "

2015-09-12

"My experience with Ship Smart was great. I moved from Ohio to Oregon with only a couple hundred pounds worth of stuff (no furniture) to move. I was quoted a very reasonable price (it was the cheapest option I could find) and I was charged more or less that exact amount once my stuff was weighed. Everything arrived on time (within 4 weeks as I was told) and everything was packed extremely well, with nothing broken or damaged. I would definitely recommend this company, and might use them again in the future!"

2015-09-11

"Ship Smart is a terrific company to work with! I highly recommend them and will definitely use their service again in the future if needed. I had a piece of furniture shipped, which arrived quickly and undamaged. Furthermore, their staff was friendly and helpful. If you need furniture shipped, choose Ship Smart!"

2015-08-11

" Re: Ship Smart

We recently used Ship Smart to send a large grouping of items from New Jersey to the Naples/Bonita Springs, Florida. We looked at this as being a complicated move with pick-ups at two New Jersey locations (our home and a storage warehouse) and two drop points in Florida (private home and a warehouse). To further complicate things there were numerous valuable, over sized pictures, that needed to be packed very carefully by Ship Smart. This complicated move included mattresses, cartons, delicate resin pieces, pictures, etc.
One of our concerns was the possibility of items being mixed up and having incorrect deliveries to the two Florida locations. Although we kept being assured of no problems we had our reservations. In the end all was delivered to each location perfectly. Everything was packed and delivered in perfect condition. Timing was within the dates we were given.
The one area I would caution anyone on is the estimated pricing. Ship Smart estimates costs based on the list of items you give them and the number of cartons you are shipping. They do ask for dimensions of cartons and estimate weight to come up with an estimated price. If your cartons are very heavy you need to advise them of this. I made the mistake of just giving them the dimensions and not accounting for the extraordinary heavy weight of our load. A good lesson learned for any future shipments. Finally, take the insurance—it is for your protection and makes things a little worry free.
We would strongly recommend Ship Smart. We intend to use them again later this year when we send another load to Florida. These people care and it shows in their excellent service.

2015-06-22

"Moving my furniture across the country was the easiest part of moving myself across the country. Ship Smart had excellent customer service — they were a pleasure to communicate with and contracted the most professional, friendly movers you could imagine. My shipment arrived ahead of schedule and within a matters of hours it felt like my new apartment had furnished itself. Beautiful experience all around!"

Share Shipsmart.com's store rating

Shipsmart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Shipsmart.com is a merchant member
Shipsmart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.