90 reviews

Customer service: 9.17/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10
2016-09-03

Wonderful Movers and Great Customer Service

"The local movers that picked up my belongings in North Carolina and brought them to the Ship Smart facility were incredibly hard-working and careful in wrapping each item as if it were their own. Then, Ship Smart packaged my things in boxes and put everything on palets, with enormous care and shipped everything to Denver. The local transport company here in Colorado brought my shipment the last leg, and I was highly impressed with how professional, courteous, capable, and hard-working the mover was!
Everything arrived safe and secure!
And worry-free :-)
Throughout the entire process, customer service was top notch!
Claire or Samantha or Robert was in touch with me, or immediately responded to my questions via email or phone, so I was always informed and my concerns were always addressed promptly.

Thank you again for fine service.

2016-09-02

Out in the sticks move.

"Having Shipsmart move my shipment from Colorado to Delaware was the easiest move . Call them set it up , they take care of the rest. Price was extremely fair , the mover had to go way far out of town out in the so called sticks . I am extremely pleased with Shipsmart and would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Thank you Shipsmart.

2016-08-09

Ship Smart Rocks!

"Redwood Moving & Storage uses Ship Smart as our small move specialist. They have no weight minimums, making it easy and convenient for our customers who would like to ship a few pieces or a small shipment. Ship Smart Rocks! Thank you Ship Smart for your dedication to customer service. Its why we keep coming back for more! "

2016-07-25

Ship Smart was a Smart Choice for a Small Move

"Moving my mom across country from a condo in Florida to a retirement community in Oregon was a bit of a puzzle. It was a small move, but an important one - all her belongings, minus furniture or heavy things. I couldn't find a mover for a small move. I had talked through it with a bigger mover on the phone - that I was just moving belongings, I didn't know how many boxes yet, it didn't matter when they arrived it wasn't a rush - and that's when they referred me to Ship Smart. They took my stressful situation and made it smooth, easy and affordable. "

2016-07-25

What a relief!

"We had to make a move from CA to PA. We were very skeptical of moving services because of what we were reading of other peoples' experience.

Ship Smart was a blessing. From the first telephone conversation to the delivery of our possessions, they were easy to work with, peompt, courteous, and lived up to very promise they made. The delivery was on time, the items were packed securely, way beyond our expectations. They were easily accessible, rapid to respond and kept us informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Ship Smart for your next move. You will find them to be highly professional and excellent on execution.

2016-07-21

Excellent service

"Really good shipping company. Packed the couch well and was transported carefully. Delivered on time and kept me in the loop all the time. Will continue to work with them. Reasonably priced for the service I got."

2016-07-18

Ship Smart Helped me in a Jam!

"Ship Smart is a top-notch Moving Service in an industry where sometimes one doesn't know who to trust with their valuables.

I used a competitor initially because their Yelp reviews had been good. Little did I know that the original owner had sold his business to someone else who was a "questionable character" to say the least.

This other Mover picked up my furniture and kept them in his warehouse while emailing me a much higher cost than he had initially quoted ($1500 increase). I do understand that the final quote is once they weigh everything. But this Mover was only interested in getting LOTs of money and NOT concerned with me as the customer. He basically had me in a corner not willing to give up my furniture until I paid the much higher amount.

Then I called Ship Smart and they gave me a much lower quote and I asked them to pick up my furniture at this other Mover's warehouse. Within 2 days they got my furniture and shipped it and I received it within 10 days (including weekends). And they delivered everything in perfect shape and with a smile.

I will Always do future business with Ship Smart, and I recommend them highly. You can feel confident they will deliver your items in great condition, at a reasonable rate, and in a prompt manner

2016-07-18

Excellent Alterative to Regular Moving Company

"I have used these folks twice, shipping items I inherited from my parents from MA to AL. I didn't know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with the care they took to pack and package all the items. One was an antique secretary desk and it arrived in tip top shape. I would definitely recommend them to friends and would absolutely use them again. "

2015-11-18

"The Best Value for small shipment. I had called another moving company and they were way out of my price range. They referred me to Ship Smart. I will use them again"

2015-11-18

"I used ShipSmart to ship from Maryland all the way to Colorado and it happened in less than 6 days once I had sent them the paperwork, I was initially told it might take 2-3 weeks so this was great news! The over the phone staff was amazing to work with and I have already recommended this company to friends who are thinking about moving.

All in all, great experience.

2015-10-30

"They did a great job !!! Very professional and the process was easy, fast .and delivery was on time. I would definitely use their service again.
Mark

2015-10-13

"Good company for a small move. Anastasia was especially helpful in ensuring that my service went smoothly. Thank you. "

2015-10-02

"I used Ship Smart to transport my belongings from Boston, MA to Los Angeles, CA. The personnel courteous and attentive to my questions and needs at every step in the process. The pricing of the shipping was also very fair and my belongings arrived in immaculate condition. If I need to move again, Ship Smart will be the first people I contact! "

2015-09-12

"My experience with Ship Smart was great. I moved from Ohio to Oregon with only a couple hundred pounds worth of stuff (no furniture) to move. I was quoted a very reasonable price (it was the cheapest option I could find) and I was charged more or less that exact amount once my stuff was weighed. Everything arrived on time (within 4 weeks as I was told) and everything was packed extremely well, with nothing broken or damaged. I would definitely recommend this company, and might use them again in the future!"

2015-09-11

"Ship Smart is a terrific company to work with! I highly recommend them and will definitely use their service again in the future if needed. I had a piece of furniture shipped, which arrived quickly and undamaged. Furthermore, their staff was friendly and helpful. If you need furniture shipped, choose Ship Smart!"

Share Shipsmart.com's store rating

Shipsmart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Shipsmart.com is a merchant member
Shipsmart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.