Stores > Ship a Car Direct

Product & services pricing Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ship a Car Direct by clicking a star below.
2018-01-14

Second time user and will be back again!

"This is my second time using Ship-a-Car Direct and my car was delivered in a timely fashion and they were very quick to reply with my questions. Thank you, I look forward to using you again for future moving shipments. "

2018-01-04

My second time 5 star experience with ShipaCarDireect

"I shipped my car with ship a car direct company second time. Matt is fun to work with. Very friendly, approchable and reaponsive person. Their rates are bit higher than what other people quoted me for the same route. But you get quality service with reliable transportation of your vehicle. I shipped both of my cars across the country and they came just fine without a single scratch.

If I have to ship my car again I will use their service again. I will Definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct to anyone who would like to ship their car.

2017-12-31

"Smooth experience end to end."

2017-12-26

Indiana to Washington

" I have used ship a car direct in before for my car shipping needs and once again they did not disappoint! The process is always easy and they found me a shipper quickly and at a reasonable price! I will definitely use them in the future for all my car shipping needs as well as recommend them to friends and family."

2017-12-24

Great service!

"From start to finish everyone was professional and answered all questions! Car was delivered early with no problems! "

2017-12-24

Would use again

"Ship a Car Direct was terrific to work with- efficient, communicative and friendly. I was a first time user so was concerned about who would transport the car. The driver was awesome on both ends. "

2017-12-23

First time but excellent

"It was great experience. The driver was wonderful to work with. Arrived on time and delivered my car two days earlier than expected. And it was delivered in almost perfect condition except for some dirt on the way. Definitely will use them again in the future and also make recommendations to friends if they ever need."

2017-12-21

Ship A Car Direct is Top Notch

"Ship a Car is a quality company. I will definitely call them again."

2017-12-14

Quick fast and super easy with high quality shipment

"I have used ship direct many times and love the quickness and ease of shipping a car. They pick quality providers and very friendly...I recommend!"

2017-11-22

Returning Customer

"This was my second time trusting Ship A Car Direct with my vehicle. You can't beat their price and excellent customer service. The process was smooth and my car was picked up on the date I asked and delivered the next morning. If I ever have anymore shipping needs, Ship A Car Direct will always be my first choice!"

2017-11-21

PA to CA

"2nd great experience with John at SACD and Troy Car carrier. Outstanding service! Strongly recommend."

2017-11-20

Excellent Service

"This is the second time I have used "Ship a Car Direct!" Once again they provided quick excellent service. They provided door to door service, transporting my vehicle from Georgia to New Jersey in two days! I will definitely use them again.

2017-11-12

great service

"it was a great experience; no hassles getting my vehicle picked up and delivered!
good job!

2017-11-10

Another successful transport

"This is the 4th time I have used Ship a Car Direct and each time my car has been picked up and delivered on time. "

2017-11-09

CA to WA

"It was a smooth and easy transaction with Best Autotrans."

Share Ship a Car Direct's store rating

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.