Stores > Shiekh Shoes

customercare@shiekhshoes.com
      888.574.4354

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Voice your opinion! Review Shiekh Shoes by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

Bought a hoodie online n got a notification they got my order but its been several days n still no shipping date or any communication !!!!!

"Horrible customer service"

2017-12-02

Stay Away !

"Ordered a pair of shoes online, never received a shipping update and 1 week later was notified the item was out of stock. Looks like this is a trend, lure you with a sale item that is not in stock then take your money for a 2 week, no interest loan. Horrible customer service. Seriously, don’t waste your time "

2017-02-22

KIND OF LOVE YOU PEOPLE WORK

"AM MUCH MORE SHUT OFF WORDS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE YOU GUYS BUT KUDDOS TO YOU."

2017-02-14

Lip service, not customer service!

"Ordered socks on 1-19 and finally received 5 of the 6 pair on 2-14! 2 of the 5 pair were the wrong size and a couple pair were taped together with scotch tape or just loose. These were plain black socks and you would think this would be a stock item. Every time I called I was told I would get a return call with an update but that never happened. Pretty sad..."

2017-02-14

The wonderful shoes

"When i go to market , i saw the types of sheikh shoes .some one is in good color some one is extra ordinary. i love them and i bought with a good price.then after i used it. it is too much comfortable and luxurious as wel.
This is a sponsored review

2017-01-15

terrible service

"I bought a shoes from their .After I received it i found that it's too tight then i returned it after two weeks .I received a call from them on Saturday saying that we can't accept ur return because i used their box instead of new box.this is crazy they got the shoes without any damaged and they just caring about the box WTF. Never buy anything from them they are ****"

2016-12-20

Dissatisfied Customer!

"I am VERY VERY upset with this company. I ordered these shoes and got no word on them for days. I finally emailed today to see the status of my order and I was replied that my order was not processed, YET I checked my bank statement and I was suddenly charged for the shoes TODAY and told I would be "refunded" and it may take 3-5 business days.
I first of all think that is outrageous and utterly absurd. It is so near the holidays and I only ordered from this site because I was lead to believe my order would be in before Christmas but instead I'm being charged for shoes I am not even going to receive!? and not to mention I am out my $87.97 for "3-5 Business days"!
NOT TO MENTION THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE ****!!! They have had me on the phone waiting 16 min already and this is the 10th time I have tried calling their listed number. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A HOLD OF A HUMAN BEING.

2016-12-01

"Shietshoes.com"

"I ordered a pair of timbs on a blackfriday night, taking advantage of the sales and coupons at the time. On the following Monday, I get an email saying that the boots are in back order for some reason and will take addition 5-7 days for me to receive it. I didn't understand why it would be on back-order since I clearly chose the size and color under the availability, but I decided to wait more days. HOWEVER, on the following Wednesday, I get another email saying that the boots are in out of stock. I was just furious not only because it took almost a week for me to be noticed that I won't be able to receive my shoes, but also sending me the initial email on Monday that got my hopes up SMH. So I call the customer care representative on Thursday to just replace my order with the same shoes but different color. And of course, this don't work out because of the sale and coupons that I took advantage of for my initial order a week ago, expecting to get my shoes. Just don't buy anything on this website that has few size choices, they will probably send you an email couple days later, saying that you can't get your shoes. Shietshoes.com got me deadass fked up."

2016-11-30

Never buy from sheikh. Their customer service ****!!

"I ordered shoes from these guys and come to find out they did not ship it and was holding in to the shoe. It's been two weeks and when I called I was bounced around and put on hold then was asked to leave a voice mail. Seriously?! If a customer calls and needs assistance you would think sheikh sales would be helpful but they are not. For a smaller store compared to bigger footwear companies they should go above and beyond for service. I usually shop here but not anymore. People have told me about their bad experience and I always tell them they are wrong. Now I will never step foot in sheikh ever again.."

2016-10-19

Never got shoes or money back

"I ordered a pair of boots from ShiekShoes. I did not receive my package although UPS confirmed that it was delivered. I contacted ShiekShoes and they advised me that they would need to open a claim with UPS which would take 8 business days. 12 business days later I followed up because I hadn't heard anything. After two emails and a phone call they finally got back to me and told me they would need to reopen the claim and it would be another 8 business days. At this point I ordered the shoes over a month ago and they were supposed to be delivered a month ago. I have yet to receive my shoes or get my money back and I don't expect either to happen based on my current experience with their customer service. "

2016-10-07

Disappointed customer

"Never got my package i had to find shoes for a wedding in a short time with a different online company. I have been a value customer of yours and your company made me feel like i was not a customer. I called fed ex they advised they had to use a different driver which she lied. This was my first time not receiving my package from you. "

2016-08-23

steal your money

"BE AWARE THAN THEY HAVE POOR SERVICE, ONE MONTH AND HALF, THAN I ORDER MY BOOTS, AND NO BOOTS AND NO MONEY BACK, IF A PERSON WITH NAME FATIMA, CONTACT YOU FORGET FOR A GOOD RESOLUTION,,, WHERE ARE MY BOOTS? ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO STEAL MY MONEY?"

2016-08-08

Misshiekh Shoes

"Extremely poor service. I wouldn't advise anyone to purchase shoes from this site. Not only do they not communicate with you when there are changes to your order. They lack a complete sense of transparency and communication across the board. It actually takes a week to process in addition to another week of shipping that means the order will not arrive in the 5-7 days they say it will it actually takes 14 days if it's not on back order which they wouldn't notify you about unless you inquire yourself. In conclusion it will take 25 days to get your order from Shiekh. "

2016-07-10

Didnt received

"Didnt received my order. Invalid tracking"

2016-07-10

Perfection

"Was worried it wouldn't look as nice in person as it does online, or that it wouldn't be the right size, but the sizing recommendation was on point and it was as pretty as I hoped! "

Share Shiekh Shoes's store rating

Shiekh Shoes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shiekh Shoes is not a merchant member
Shiekh Shoes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!