Stores > Sheplers.com
  • Sheplers.com

Voice your opinion! Review Sheplers.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-16

Never again!!

"I blame myself for not reading the reviews- the positive reviews must be from employees. I ordered 2 pairs of socks for “next day delivery” on 12/8. Still haven’t gotten the email saying that they have been shipped, never got a reply email from the company and of course their customer services line rings “busy”. Not to mention my card has already been charged. I’ve learned my lesson the hard way- go ANYWHERE else!!!"

2017-12-13

Liars

"I ordered two pairs of jeans from here. The order went through, nothing seemed to be a problem. Then I get an email saying my card was “declined” I was very confused, knowing there was plenty of money on my card. So I look at my card transactions, the money had went through plus an additional charge from the company that I still do not know what it was for, I asked them & they seemed very confused not knowing what the charge was for either. I believe they were trying to get more money from me, after I had already paid. They did say that they would ship out the jeans. I wanted them by Christmas, but don’t even know if I’ll get them by then.
Anyways- I would go ANYWHERE else. This company will try to get extra money from you & the customer service doesn’t even seem to know what they’re talking about. Good luck!

2017-12-06

I don't recommend the store

"I ordered my items on website at sheples. It supposed to be delivered in 4_ 5 day because I paid extra for it . I was waiting 9 days to get it . But thats not the and of story . I got my cinch jeans but shirt was missing. Terrible costumers service .IT IS VERY HARD TO CONTACT SHEPLES. !!!!!.I DONT KNOW HOW THE STORY WOULD ENDED"

2017-12-02

I absolutely would not order from this company!!

"I could go on and on but I won't bore you. I spent over an hour of my time over the process of a week trying to follow up on an order that never shipped.... they kept giving promises and not delivering on them, even involving the supervisor. When part of my order actually did arrive the box didn't even contain the items that the packing slip listed. VERY VERY upset. Their customer service argued with me about what I told them THEIR CUSTOMER service told me. Basically told me that what I was saying wasn't true.
Please do not waste your time and energy.

2017-11-30

****

"I ordered boots online which I never do and wish I had read the reviews first. I order them a week ago, paid for next day air ($24.00), and haven’t received them yet. I’ve called and cannot get through to anyone. I wouldn’t be so irritated if I would’ve just paid for ground shipping, but you expect to get things pretty quick when you pay. What a **** joke"

2017-11-30

Order elsewhere....

"Ordered a pair of boots online. No order number was sent nor was my online account, which I spent too much time creating, updated. Then the fun begins. I call customer service and apparently get someone who's just gotten out of bed. She informs the boots will likely not arrive before Christmas - over 4 weeks after I ordered. No communication, the worst customer service I've experienced in quite sometime. Doesn't matter what you buy or how good of a deal you get, if they can't deliver the goods, not worth your time."

2017-09-11

HORRIBLE!

"I ordered a pair of boots (Circle G Honey Cowhide Cowgirl Boots) for my wedding. Their site state that orders will ship the next business day. I got conformation that my order had been placed. A a few days went by but did not receive an email that my order has been shipped. I contacted them via e-mail and it states that they would respond within 24-48 hours but I did not hear anything from them. I then called today and the lady stated that they were not shipped and the order was cancelled because they are out of stock. She also stated that their website does not match what they have in stock. So if you plan on having your item by a certain date i recommend not using this company. "

2017-02-06

poor quality, don't buy

"I ordered some black crackled boots for my wife as a Christmas gift, they arrived on time and looked like good quality, I wish I would of read upon the reviews before ordering. not even a week later with 2 wears and the material started coming off from the front, I called customer service letting them know everything and wanting to do an exchange for a brand i was familiar with, the customer service person said they can do the exchange and charge me for the difference so I was emailed a return label.. I've been calling weekly, when I called today to check the status of my returned they told me the same boots are being sent back to me bc they are wear & tear and there's nothing they can do about it, wtf! it's been a month and NOW ur telling me I can't get an exchange or my money back, I waisted a hundred and something on these boots that are really worth probably $30, it's a rip off, poor quality, I've bought my wife cowgirl boots from Off Broadway that she has had for 2-3yrs and they still look like new, has wore them idk how many times and the material is still in tac.. do not buy from here, it's a rip off, waist of money, poor quality, they don't go by their original word"

2016-11-08

Terrible customer service

"I ordered a pair of boots in red. I waited about 2 weeks for delivery. When they finally arrived, I discovered Shepler's had sent me blue instead of red. I contacted them. No apology from Shepler's, they just told me told me I would have to do an exchange and wait 2-3 weeks after they received the return package for them to process my exchange. They did not offer me free postage, however, I requested this given it was not my fault. I returned the boots using their label, the slowest shipping method. I then got an email saying boots had been received and my case was being processed. I waited without any word from Sheplers. I then called them to check on my case and they told me they had processed a refund instead as the boots (which I had bought at their sale price) were discontinued and out of stock. These boots had been available via Ebay & Amazon when I ordered from Sheplers for about $10 more than the Shepler's sale price. They are no longer available at any of these retailers.

Everybody I dealt with or spoke to at Sheplers was either rude or plain unhelpful. I wasted a lot of time and energy on this case, only to get to this result. Customer service did not even offer me a gift card or something as a good gesture. I will never buy from Sheplers ever again. Very, very poor customer service.

2016-10-27

Terrible!

"If your nice looking footwear doesn't fit the first time, beware of returns. I believe Shepler's has a scam going on returns. As I see others had the same problem. Your return label sends your foot ware to never never land with no refund in sight.
Attorney Generals Office may be you only solutions to this terrible way to do business.

2015-12-23

"The customer service for this company is awful. I ordered a pair of Ariat work boots over a month ago for my husband's Christmas present. After three weeks of no communication, I called only to find out that the shoes had been backordered and more would be available on December 18th. Once the 18th had passed and I STILL received no communication, I called AGAIN to inquire about the order. This time, the customer service rep told me that the item had been discontinued and that I would not be receiving the boots at all. This is completely unacceptable. If I had known this earlier, I could have ordered from a different company, but no. An entire month went by and I suspect a longer amount of time would have gone by if I did not contact them. The site itself does not reflect if items are backordered or discontinued. No one emails to inform you of any change in the order status. This is a sorry excuse for a company, and I sincerely hope they go out of business soon. Please do not order from this company unless you have time to waste."

2015-08-05

"It is difficult buying boots online ... especially cowboy (or cowgirl) boots. Sheplers has a great selection but, but Shepler's return policy is a serious hassle, especial if you are use to Amazon or Zappos You have to fill out questionnaire, documents and YOU Pay for the return shipping. It will take weeks to get your refund and Not Good at all. I will not use Sheplers again because of this return policy alone."

2013-02-13

"I placed one order. I received one order confirmation but this company billed me for two products. When I called customer service, the company admitted it was there error but said they would still be charging me. Be careful using this company. What a scam! "

Share Sheplers.com's store rating

Sheplers.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sheplers.com is not a merchant member
Sheplers.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!