Stores > Sheplers.com
  • Sheplers.com

Voice your opinion! Review Sheplers.com by clicking a star below.

Very poor quality & terrible return policy

"I purchased my son a boys Cowboy Hardware jacket for Christmas. I washed it January 20 to prepare for rodeo on Jan 21 & the sleeve stitching was coming loose & zipper broke. When I called yesterday to request a exchange I was informed that there is no way to say my washer or dryer didn’t cause the defect & their return policy is in new condition & tags still attached. I informed the lady that I wash clothes every day & have not had issues with my washer or dryer tearing out clothes & jackets up. My son is terribly upset as he had been wanting that jacket.

Our issue wasn’t just the jacket but my daughter ordered Twisted X shoes from them & they recredited the card without even telling her they didn’t have her shoes in stock.

Will no longer purchase from Shepler’s!

*** Purchase date in November 2017 but
Exact date unknown.***

Terrible Service, thiefs, unable to contact

"I order six items, the first three came within a couple of weeks. the last three I was waiting two months for. Once I finally cancelled my order they charged me again for the three order plus shipping and sent out two of the three items. Because the last two items were not over the $200 for cheap freight they charged me $50 freight even though I had already paid freight for the whole order which was over $200. They now will not contact me back in regards to being charged twice so basically they have stolen nearly $200 from me and will refuse to answer any of my emails.

Sheplers does not deserve even 1 star.

"Ordered boots before Christmas. After many calls to Sheplers, I cancelled the order. Next day, they shipped. Today, Day 27, boots arrived but one is defective. Not a little scratch but the inside, the last in footbed is broken. Difficult to print packing slip & their postage didn't work so had to call again. Finally, she said return postage was $10. Told her to waive that or else w/ all the problems. Said she would but not holding my breath. Do not shop here. Especially international people should skip it. After this hassle (probably 15 phone calls) I'd pay 50% more anywhere else. It's just amazing that you can tell a company to cancel an order and it ships the very next day. They are inviting a class action. "

If I could give them 0 stars I would.

"These guys are an absolute joke to deal with. My husband ordered me boots for Christmas on Dec 10th and they just arrived yesterday, Jan 3rd. They will never answer their phones and have the most horrible customer service. The boots got here and they are not the size they say they are. I am a 6 and these fit like a women’s 9 or 10. I’ve tried contacting them and have no luck. Save yourself time and money and always order through boot barn cause this company is ridiculous. "

Terribly disappointed.

"I purchased a coat for my son at Christmas. We ordered according to size chart. We need to re-order but cannot get anyone to answer. We have called for four days, emailed customer service, and left a number for a call back. We never received a response. This is the absolute worst customer service I have ever tried to deal with. Do not recommend anyone using the website. I have definitely learned a lesson since they have been paid and evidently do not care about their customers or the integrity of their company."

False advertising

"I Ordered some boots for Christmas they said it would be here before Christmas with 2 day shipping but it's been over a week!!! I called them which took forever to get a hold of them!!! They said my order was back ordered and i wouldn't get it til Tuesday the day after Christmas! Still haven't got them. Soo disappointing! Wouldn't recommend getting anything from there. "

Worst customer service EVER!!

"I ordered some boots for my daughter 15 days prior to Christmas. After placing the order the web page said that I would get the boots on the 22nd of December. Nope!! Lies!! I kept checking the tracking number and it shows that they never even sent them!! I called my bank the money has been paid. I waited a few more days and called for hours non-stop..no luck there!! What a joke this place is!!! Finally after getting through to them the guy on the phone said it needed to call UPS...really!! I called UPS and they said it would not be delivered until after Christmas. I would NEVER do business with these people EVER!! You cant trust what they are saying as far as delivery... as of today we still have no boots....as much as you pay for a pair of boots the least they could do is make sure on their end that you get them on time!!!!"

Never again!!

"I blame myself for not reading the reviews- the positive reviews must be from employees. I ordered 2 pairs of socks for “next day delivery” on 12/8. Still haven’t gotten the email saying that they have been shipped, never got a reply email from the company and of course their customer services line rings “busy”. Not to mention my card has already been charged. I’ve learned my lesson the hard way- go ANYWHERE else!!!"

"I ordered two pairs of jeans from here. The order went through, nothing seemed to be a problem. Then I get an email saying my card was “declined” I was very confused, knowing there was plenty of money on my card. So I look at my card transactions, the money had went through plus an additional charge from the company that I still do not know what it was for, I asked them & they seemed very confused not knowing what the charge was for either. I believe they were trying to get more money from me, after I had already paid. They did say that they would ship out the jeans. I wanted them by Christmas, but don’t even know if I’ll get them by then.
Anyways- I would go ANYWHERE else. This company will try to get extra money from you & the customer service doesn’t even seem to know what they’re talking about. Good luck!

I don't recommend the store

"I ordered my items on website at sheples. It supposed to be delivered in 4_ 5 day because I paid extra for it . I was waiting 9 days to get it . But thats not the and of story . I got my cinch jeans but shirt was missing. Terrible costumers service .IT IS VERY HARD TO CONTACT SHEPLES. !!!!!.I DONT KNOW HOW THE STORY WOULD ENDED"

I absolutely would not order from this company!!

"I could go on and on but I won't bore you. I spent over an hour of my time over the process of a week trying to follow up on an order that never shipped.... they kept giving promises and not delivering on them, even involving the supervisor. When part of my order actually did arrive the box didn't even contain the items that the packing slip listed. VERY VERY upset. Their customer service argued with me about what I told them THEIR CUSTOMER service told me. Basically told me that what I was saying wasn't true.
Please do not waste your time and energy.

"I ordered boots online which I never do and wish I had read the reviews first. I order them a week ago, paid for next day air ($24.00), and haven’t received them yet. I’ve called and cannot get through to anyone. I wouldn’t be so irritated if I would’ve just paid for ground shipping, but you expect to get things pretty quick when you pay. What a **** joke"

Order elsewhere....

"Ordered a pair of boots online. No order number was sent nor was my online account, which I spent too much time creating, updated. Then the fun begins. I call customer service and apparently get someone who's just gotten out of bed. She informs the boots will likely not arrive before Christmas - over 4 weeks after I ordered. No communication, the worst customer service I've experienced in quite sometime. Doesn't matter what you buy or how good of a deal you get, if they can't deliver the goods, not worth your time."

"I ordered a pair of boots (Circle G Honey Cowhide Cowgirl Boots) for my wedding. Their site state that orders will ship the next business day. I got conformation that my order had been placed. A a few days went by but did not receive an email that my order has been shipped. I contacted them via e-mail and it states that they would respond within 24-48 hours but I did not hear anything from them. I then called today and the lady stated that they were not shipped and the order was cancelled because they are out of stock. She also stated that their website does not match what they have in stock. So if you plan on having your item by a certain date i recommend not using this company. "

poor quality, don't buy

"I ordered some black crackled boots for my wife as a Christmas gift, they arrived on time and looked like good quality, I wish I would of read upon the reviews before ordering. not even a week later with 2 wears and the material started coming off from the front, I called customer service letting them know everything and wanting to do an exchange for a brand i was familiar with, the customer service person said they can do the exchange and charge me for the difference so I was emailed a return label.. I've been calling weekly, when I called today to check the status of my returned they told me the same boots are being sent back to me bc they are wear & tear and there's nothing they can do about it, wtf! it's been a month and NOW ur telling me I can't get an exchange or my money back, I waisted a hundred and something on these boots that are really worth probably $30, it's a rip off, poor quality, I've bought my wife cowgirl boots from Off Broadway that she has had for 2-3yrs and they still look like new, has wore them idk how many times and the material is still in tac.. do not buy from here, it's a rip off, waist of money, poor quality, they don't go by their original word"

Share Sheplers.com's store rating

Sheplers.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sheplers.com is not a merchant member
Sheplers.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!