Stores > Sheet Music Plus

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sheet Music Plus by clicking a star below.
2017-11-29

Deceptive Advertising Practices

Received several Black Friday emails from Sheet Music Plus promoting a Black Friday sale offering 15% off your order, 50% off shipping, and a promise of a $10 off coupon for a future order. I followed all the rules ($30 minimum, entered the promotional code) and none of these discounts were reflected in my order. When I reached out to the company I received no explanation and was told to just submit the order as is and they would just adjust the order on their end. I don't believe for a minute that they would actually adjust the order once they got my money, and I thought their response was pretty cavalier, so I just ordered form another site - at a lower price.

2017-11-27

Fast with accusations, slow with refunds.

"Placed an order via their website.

Checked my order status later and found it canceled without any communication or explanation. Contacted them and the rep accused me of being fraudulent, no explanation or justification.

Even though they canceled the order, they did not refund my payment and I had to chase after it.

I do not like being accused of fraud for no reason. Do you?

2017-11-18

nice

"good job guys I totally love you"

2017-10-18

Payed for fast shipping and received it late.

"I ordered several books from them for a singing group and payed for 3-5 shipping. After a week of not receiving a shipping notice I emailed them and they told me that there was a 1-2 week preshippment time. A week later I called them as I still hadn’t received a notice and the lady said they were shipping it that day. Ultimately I received it 2 weeks and 6 days later and they didn’t offer to pay me back for the shipping. "

2017-07-08

This is a scam!

"I paid $50 for 4 pieces of string quartet music for a very high-end wedding I'm playing violin for - Thinking "Instant Download" was a true statement . I was waiting to hear back from the musicians to make sure they did not have the music - which is why "instant download" and the ability to buy/print pretty last minute was desirable.
The day of the gig comes - I go to my cart and buy the music that I now know I need - PayPal takes out the $ from my account - I go to my "digital librarY" and none of these pieces of music that I just paid for are there.
I read on the website that you should wait maybe 10 minutes - and re-log into your account. I waited 2 hours.
Still nothing. Of Course, at this point I was in panic mode. I call "customer service" which - is just as "unavailable" as my "digital downloads" So - Basically this company robbed me of $50 and added an extra layer of stress to my already stressful day - now I have to go sit in 3 hours of traffic in Los Angeles. THANKS SHEET MUSIC PLUS. You really added to my day.

2016-01-09

"I regard the business Sheet Music Plus as a scam, or at the least, one that is willing to operate fraudulently. I paid online for a piece of music and their was a choice on the order form of receiving it by email or post. I chose email and several days later received an email with the music in a form which could not be decoded by my computer. I wrote explaining the problem and requesting that they send it by post. I just received a form email saying it had been sent on the date of the email I received. I sent another email to the same effect and received the same stock reply, so it's clear to me that having received the money, they had no interest in ensuring their part of the bargain was fulfilled. What they did was a bit like someone ordering a product, and the seller sending them a photo of the product. Nothing was received that could be used. "

2015-12-23

"I thought I paid a few dollar extra for a quicker delivery. It took almost a month to deliver! Amazingly slow. I ordered the music on Nov 16. It was shipped Dec 14th. Someone must be sleeping somewhere. I'm not using them again."

2015-11-10

"Did not cancel an unprocessed order and sent the goods anyway.
The cancellation was literally done shortly after ordering.
Never again.

2015-11-02

"Bought digital sheet music online with credit card. Payment was transferred immediately. Purchases never received. Business not replying to queries. "

2015-10-06

"Item purchased and paid for through with Paypal for 2nd day-delivery. Paypal transaction completed, immediately, funds transferred, tiem never shipped, business not responsive.

2015-10-05

"Their website is full of bugs, including search which comes up with different results and prices on the same pieces and arrangements every time you run it, contact window does not come up (in Firefox), their customer service is bad, the orders do get lost (they lost ours). The selections are better than some other sites, but still quite limited. And they have the most annoying pop-up window on every page, even though I have had signed up - the website just does not detect it."

2015-08-04

"Why there is no option for " no star"? I have placed an order in early March, with three books of music, for some reason they sent them in two packages, I have never received the second one. I urgently need the music, and want to respect copyright of the composer, therefore I wanna buy the original.

Thing is that I have already learnt and even performed the music, but the original has still not yet arrived under requests of re-delivery TWICE. I asked my music friends if they have trouble with this company and the answer is YES! I wish I know this a bit earlier and save myself from annoyance! Very disappointing!

2015-02-26

"The 'contact us' click is a fake. Nobody ever responds.
AFTER you sign up they THEN tell you you have to download Adobe, which I didn't really want to do.

2015-02-24

"I did find what I wanted but! I saved 64 cents by ordering 2 of the same sheet music. and the shipping cost doubled even being put in the same envelope?. The shipping was more than the product. I know they must make a profit but come on. I will look elsewhere next time."

2015-02-12

"order made December 21, I paid € 97 and I never received anything! very bad"

Share Sheet Music Plus's store rating

Sheet Music Plus is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sheet Music Plus is not a merchant member
Sheet Music Plus does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!