Apparel

Shipping & packaging: 9.05/10
Customer service: 8.99/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.86/10

Excellent experience with SheIn

"Excelente experiencia con SheIn, la ropa es de muy buena calidad y es igual a como se ve en el sitio web, tienen muy buenos acabados y telas, hermosos diseños y muy eficiente la entrega! Volvería a comprar! Muy recomendado!!
I had an excellent experience with SheIn, the clothes have very good quality and looks in real life the same as they show on the website, they have very good finishes and fabrics, beautiful designs and very efficient delivery! I would buy again! Highly recommended!!

2018-04-16

The most incredible store I have ever bought.

various product options, excellent price, super fast delivery, recommend.

I love SHEin!

"I think shein has amazing items and I absolutely adore this online shop :) I would recommend it to everyone!"

2018-04-15

Can't get refund back

"Do buy from Shein, because you can't get the refund back. They don't have customer service department and emailed and emailed, and no reply. Just don't buy from them.
My order was in 2/3/18 and I received my stuff on 3/8/18, and return on 3/16/18 (USPS Tracking Number 9201 9901 5667 4303 8869 24)

2018-04-15

ROPA

"Muy buena experiencia, todo llego correcto"

2018-04-14

lovely experience

"i ordered from shein on 2018/2/24 and got them in less than a week . the products were all good quality and exactly like the picture. i could not ask for more for the price point and the service is great. i dont regret shopping and would love to shop more.

2018-04-14

Ótimo.

"Voltarei a comprar mais vezes com certeza! A loja e muito atenciosa e chegou tudo no prazo!"

2018-04-13

Buyer Beware!

"Clothing sized waaay small, and no exchange policy, with a horrible return policy. They have a long list of items they won’t take back, even unworn, in original packaging. I feel ripped off!"

2018-04-12

One of my favorite stores!

"I’ve been a costumer for almost 10 years now and I can’t recommend SHEIN enough! The price is beyond fair, the products are really decent quality and the customer service is great! "

2018-04-11

I had a beautiful experience buying in shein.

"I had a beautiful experience buying in shein. The attention is perfect and the products are divine."

2018-04-10

My great shopping experience with SHEIN

"For a long time I order from a SHEIN website I can say great quality, good customer service, excellent evaluation and even fast shipping. The price is good compared to quality. The last order was on 2018/2/18
We in the Middle East are considered the number one shopping website, where there are Arab clothes and large sizes
I advise you to try it

very good online store!

"It is a very good online store, I receive excellent attention and items are really good quality and very good prices !"

An amazing experience with Shein

"I had an amazing experience with Shein. The process of purchase was very easy and clear. All the products arrived on time and in excellent conditions.
I really love the quality of the products, very well done and looks exactly as they showed at his site.
I sincerely recommend buying in Shein.

2018-04-05

HORRIBLE

"ORDERED 2 BATHING SUITS THAT WERE A SIZE LARGE BUT FIT LIKE AN EXTRA SMALL??!?!?!?!"

2018-04-03

100% recomendado

"Estoy muy contenta de haber encontrado esta tienda. Me encantan sus productos, el servicio y sobre todo sus buenos precios."

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.