9am-5pm (PST) Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday
    360-701-4111
    support@shatteredweb.com
    360-701-4111

2003-06-06

"GREAT Service!! Arrived in 3 days! Looks great!
Check it out! (middle of page)

--Pete

2003-06-05

"Wow, what an experience.
Started looking at appliqués online for a case mod and found shatteredweb. After seeing the quality of their work on the website, I decided to try them out for my case project. I sent an email to Terry asking the maximum size an appliqué could be, and found it would be no problem to order up a 16 inch design (they could go all the way to 24 inches). I ordered 3 appliqués total (a 16”, 5” and 4”) and decided I’d pay by check rather than use Paypal as I was in no rush. As soon as Terry got my check, the order was cut and shipped. I was informed via email that my order shipped on a Monday and was given a USPS tracking number. The package arrived in perfect condition on Wednesday, along with a blue credit card-like piece of plastic to help smooth out any air bubbles upon application. In addition, Terry threw in an additional 3.5” sticker, which I gladly accepted and applied to my case =). I am extremely pleased with the end result . . . all appliqués went on without a hitch. . . . no air bubbles at all! I’d personally like to thank Terry for running such a great company and will not hesitate to do business with shatteredweb again.

2003-05-29

"this is my first time ordering from shattered web. my chats with the owner, terry, were always friendly. we ended up doing a custom designed logo. i submitted him a picture, and within a week, i had the applique sitting at my front door. it looks great! shipping was prompt, as was the ordering process. i would definitely order from these guys again.

2003-05-20

"This is a really good site. I recomend buying from them, great service and promptness. In my opinon #1 site "

2003-05-16

"This has by far been the best shpooing experience of any seller online so far. Customer service is superb, and I was able to chance the color of my order in a simple e-mail (responded to within 5 minutes). Highly recomended."

2003-05-15

"Company has been very receptive to making a custom graphic per the design I forwarded to them. Email was prompt and sample converted graphic was PERFECT! Exactly what I wanted. Couldn't be happier. "

2003-05-10

"This is a great product, the only downside I saw to the product was the packaging and they will even give you another if the packaging was broken, bent, etc. Awesome Product."

2003-05-06

"WOW! This was great. Order on Thursday and receive on Monday. I got exactly what I wanted, even though it wasn't a catalog item."

2003-05-05

"Excellent work. I'm very pleased with the results. Fast shipping, prompt replies to email for custom work. I look forward to doing business here again.

2003-05-04

"Superb website. Everything was as described, shipping was prompt, simply a fantastic purchase overall. I would highly recommend this site to anyone looking to purchase an applique."

2003-05-04

"Terry is great! He made me a custom applique at a great price. The product is top notch and I will surely be ordering again from this seller.
A++

2003-05-03

"Great product, fast shipping, easy to pay, easy to order"

2003-04-26

"great customer support very helpful and quick to respond. shipping very fast as well great company"

2003-04-25

"AWESOME SERVICE! Created custom appliqués EXACTLY to my specifications! Good communication and extremely courteous customer service. They provide many ways to contact them, including personal messaging. FAST SERVICE AS WELL! Very happy customer here! I would recommend them to anyone who wants to add a custom touch to their PC. The product is VERY easy to use and of the highest quality!"

2003-04-24

"I bought some window appliques from ShatteredWeb.com and although I live in the UK, the products were shipped from the US and arrived very promptly. All appliques were as ordered and perfectly packaged to avoid them being bent or creased in the post. After applying them to my PC case I'm very pleased with the results and would have no hesitation in recommending them or purchasing from them again."

Share Shattered Web's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!