Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM. Saturday, 9AM - 12PM (Central Time)
    888-824-1192

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 6.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.67/10
2018-05-14

I will never buy from them again

"Horrible experience. I ordered a sewing machine part, which was defective. When I called, no one answers the phone, but they do respond via e-mail. In retrospect, that is a good thing, as it is all in writing. I was told to send it back, at my expense, and they would examine it. If found to be defective, they would refund my return shipping. However, if found not to be defective, they would send it back to me and I would have to pay that shipping as well. No opportunity to refuse it?! It is defective and the implication that I either don't know what I'm talking about or even lying, is terrible customer service. This business of restocking fees, which they do state on their website is just a way to get more of your money. If you don't like what they send, then you return it and they can sell it again. But if it's defective?! When I wrote back about my unhappiness, that e-mail was ignored. This was my first experience with this company, and it will certainly be my last. My guess is that if everything goes right, then they're good. But if it goes wrong, they are the worst. And this is a company which states that they "strive to be customer obsessed". They just don't mention what they're obsessed with. Shame, because they have a lot of items in stock that are hard to find, they ship quickly and it's a great business concept."

2018-04-16

Great Experience

"Extremely satisfied with my shopping experience with Sewing Parts Online. Shipping was fast. Ordered on a wednesday and it was in my mailbox on friday! Will absouletly purchase my sewing parts through Sewing Parts Online again and again."

2018-03-07

“Sew” great!

"Fast shipping, great product, excellent customer service! What more can you ask for?"

2018-02-26

Motor For My OLD Serger...SOO Easy!

"I was looking for a new serger to replace my old Baby Lock DBL 34-60, as the motor had pretty much died (it would sew fine and then gradually slow down until it wouldn't go at all). I bought a new Brother machine, but decided I liked my Baby Lock better. So, I found a brand new motor assembly, complete with power switch and power port assembly, on SewingPartsOnline. Not only was the site easy to navigate, but the price was astounding: only $119! After about 20 minutes of labor, I had the new motor installed and it is working flawlessly! Thanks a lot SewingPartsOnline, you're amazing!!"

2018-01-25

Great Service!

"I have ordered several items from Sewing Parts on line. One of which I couldn't find anywhere else. They have always been very helpful and of course it is much easier than trying to buy from the Brother site. I order an item on Jan. 19 and I received it on Jan. 22 from Tennessee to Utah? I just really appreciate having a place to go well I know I can find what I need. I recommend Sewing Parts Online to everyone! Thanks again."

2018-01-12

Speedy service/ price is right

"I dropped my singer 221, and snapped the bobbin winder in two. HORROR ! A quick search gave me some options, one for $30, not in stock, or a reproduction ,in stock for a third off that price. Hmmm? A no brainer, add in some bobbins, and I am still under the compatitions price. I ordered Monday afternoon! ! And would have been happy to wait a week. I had my package in hand on Wednesday. I was sent a notification that my package shipped Monday evening, but didn't expect to receive it so soon. I will definitely do business with this company again, I am tickled pink !"

2017-11-28

Brother PC 6000

"Bought a side pulse motor for my Brother PC 6000 sewing machine that was to be a perfect fit for the machine to find the drive gear was to big to fit on the sewing head it was not the perfect fit. Called Customer Service to get a RMA they don't answer their phone or call you back to replace the part. Use only PalPal to pay for parts in case it is the wrong part and not a perfect fit or you will lose your money. Would not use this Company to get sewing parts they will take your money and not getting the correct part. PayPal is giving me a refund for the part."

2017-05-23

Absolutely Amazing

"I ordered a control foot for my Bernina from Sewingpartsonline.com. When I checked it's delivery status, it looked like it had made it to Canada then been turned back at the border. I sent an e-mail to the address provided on my tracking e-mail from Sewingpartsonline and received a real person reply back the next day. Follow up through a telephone call resolved a potential address difficulty and a control foot was back in the mail to me the next day. Excellent.

Then to my surprise, two control foots arrived in a week or so of each other - SewingParts had actually shipped me a second foot to ensure I received. They're letting me keep both at no extra charge. They are amazing.

I will definitely look to them first to find my sewing machine accessories and perhaps a new machine. Highly recommended.

2017-03-29

Horrible experience!

"First the company ships my order to WA and that person received my order, so they mislabeled the boxes. Inside is a receipt with my phone number and email. This is bad to give to a stranger! So the person calls me and we agree to ship boxes to each other. I ship their's the next day; the other person never ships mine! I call SPO and explain what happened. I call SPO when I realize my box is not being shipped and to un- complicate things for me I ask to have the order cancelled. The SPO representative convinces me to let them go ahead and ship my order and they would refund my money anyway. To make up for all the trouble. Well, then I find out they have only refunded my shipping cost and are still charging me for the whole order, in spite of saying they would refund. All this after I had to pay out of my own pocket to ship the WA person their order!!! This is very poor business and very unorganized! Never to do business here again. And this was my first buy from them. Bad, bad, bad business!!!

2017-02-16

Happy Buyer

"My part was great! My machine is fixed and I saved so much money doing it myself. I ordered a spool pin replacement at a fair price. The hard part was getting the cover off of my machine and putting it back on, but the part fit perfectly and I was able to sew again. Joy Heath, Arkansas"

2017-02-10

Ordered the part on Monday.. got it on Friday..All the way to COSTA RICA Central America

"I placed the order on Monday for a BOBBIN WINDER for a Brother machine. Looked on line for the number, but also followed it up with a phone call. Great staff and very helpful. This order had to come a long way. And had to be right! SPO got it shipped out the same day and headed to Miami. The shipping company forwarded it to San Jose CR. Order to install 5 days. Great"

2016-10-11

Sew happy grammy

"Very user friendly web site; extremely convenient payment methods; quick delivery; excellent customer service. Provided the part needed for my 45+ year old Kenmore machine. Would definitely "go to" them again."

2016-07-06

Everything my Wife needed

"My wife had a list of items she needed for a Singer Futura XL-400. We checked Singers site, they had one of the items. I tried calling Singer, they gave me the number for Singersewingmachine.com. They were no better than Singer.
During a final search i found Sewingpartsonline. To my surprise they had everything we needed.
The one part that Singer did have, sewingpartsonline was a better price.
My wife has just finished her Masters of Fashion Design, and we have a good number of sewing machines. Sewingpartsonline will be my first stop for ANYTHING she needed.

2016-06-21

Excellent Products, Awesome Service

"I have recently received my second order from Sewingpartsonline.com and like the first, it arrived quickly, was well-packaged and complete. I love how fast they can ship to my home in Canada! I ordered specialty presser feet that were advertised as fitting low shaft Brother machines and all five fit perfectly on my LB6810. I also ordered a buttonhole kit that I could not find anywhere else for the same low price and some specialty threads for work on some delicate fabrics. I highly recommend Sewingpartsonline.com as a reliable supplier. They will be hearing from me again, I'm sure!"

2015-11-13

"Excellent shopping experience, excellent customer service. Ordered a backordered item and customer service rep. Tricia worked with me to find a suitable replacement part, even went the extra mile to email me the parts list for my particular machine. I will definitely buy all my machine parts from here and recommend to others. Wish they had more products I needed."

Share Sewingpartsonline.com's store rating