sellshark.com
42 reviews
    1099 Milwaukee St
    Kirkwood, MO US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Monday - Friday 10AM - 5PM

Customer service: 7.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.92/10
2018-04-12

Fast and Simple

"Always fast and simple. Great prices when selling equipment to them"

2018-04-12

The Sellshark people are LOYAL !

" I had turned my laptop in for some money because times are hard right now. They emailed me saying that I put in the wrong year and that they were going to give me the difference. They gave me over double of the originally quote gave me and I thought that they were loyal for that because they did not have to. this company is not only about making their pockets big but also the people who trust them with their product. Thank you so much for having an honest company."

2018-04-01

Not even a scam

"The website was so easy to use, it seemed too good to be true. I was very pleased to discover this is, in fact, not a scam, but a great way to make some extra money off some old machines. Definitely recommending to everyone I know!"

2018-03-26

Scam!

"Firstly, I should note my last review was mysteriously deleted. Here is my story: I sent my Iphone 6S to sell for $200. I received a notice that my phone was damaged and qualified as a cracked screen. My quote was lowered to $130. When I promptly responded saying this phone was not damaged when I sent it, I was told they were shipping it back, not even allowing me to respond to the new quote. My phone did indeed arrive back to me, broken. The screen was popping off. I took it to an Apple store to have it examined. They checked it over, confirmed the battery was functioning and screen popping off was not caused by a swollen battery. They stated that the screen was bent as if it had been pried off incorrectly. I, myself, have never taken the screen off. This could only have happened by the SellShark employees. After submitting a complaint with the BBB, Jon, from Sellshark, tried to report that Apple had no record of my phone getting repaired and that this issue was now caused by a swollen battery. This was most definitely a lie as Apple is very strict with allowing their repair records to be released. He did not know the date of my repair visit nor did he know the repair number, both of which are needed to access records. When I came back with this, Jon stopped responding to all of my correspondence. Avoid this company at all costs. They are a scam. "

2018-02-24

Awesome company

"Traded my Mac Pro and had no problems at all! They sent me a check overnight just as advertised! Would highly recommend this company. "

2018-02-22

Easy

"Sellshark worked just like they advertise. No problems"

2018-01-27

Fast and easy.

"I've used them twice now to trade in an iPhone for cash. I could probably get more money selling them myself, but that would take a lot more time and effort.
Get an offer, accept it, mail in the device, and BOOM, money in the bank.

2018-01-23

Sellshark awesome

"It was a great experience selling my iphone to sellshark, very honest and prompt!! "

2018-01-19

Fire

"Very fire amazing customer service"

2017-12-29

fair and moderate

"Sent in several different devices which I think adequate compensation was given in exchange for my damaged or broken devices. "

2017-12-21

Quick and Easy process

"It was amazing would be nice to give a lil bit more for items ! "

2017-12-18

Great!

"Everything went smoothly, one of the highest offers I could find."

2017-12-04

Easy transactions.

"Easy to use, very pleasant experience. "

2017-11-19

delivered as advertised

"delivered as advertised. thank you!"

2017-11-10

Quick & Fair

"Sent an old iphone out for resale- they assessed & adjusted the price after receipt, but still more than other places."

Share Sellshark.com's store rating