Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2018-05-15

I regret to have to write this review.

"I regret to have to write this review, as I had hoped that the positive reviews from previous sellers overshadowed the negative. Yet, here is my honest opinion of Sellagadget.com. I wasn't aware this company was previously known as sellalaptop.com, I searched google for ''sellagadget.com reviews'' and found this info. I've sold and recycled a few items in the past, most recently my Samsung galaxy s8 to gazelle.com and had a great experience. I went to sellagadget.com after reading positive reviews on this facebook page, received a quote of $180, printed the label and packed and shipped my item. Before they received the item, I was sent an email asking me to submit a review on this Facebook page and they would add an additional $5 to my quote. I didn't because I had not completed the process, I can not write a real review until the process is complete, I will wait. After this experience, It seems like, the company's marketing department does this to try and get a good review out of you before you have a chance to get through the process for good reason. I was quoted $180 for my gently used laptop, it took about 5 business days for them to receive it, once they inspected it, they sent me an offer of $23. Now, I factory reset the item before sending it in, ensuring the packaging was great for them to receive it in the same condition it was in when it left my possession, all original equipment was included in the packing. I politely told them to send the item back to me as $23 is not acceptable. I had a very similar experience with sellalaptop.com in 2016. So, deal with this company at your own risk. I'll be copying and pasting this same review to any other review sites I am aware of because of the time I've wasted with the company, and for their disregard to the individuals who are sending in their items. The only upside to this is that they emailed me a shipping label quickly, it was fast and it was free. Thanks guys! To any sellalaptop.com employees who would like to write a response in an attempt to restore your credibility to the general public. I say to you, please save it. You have no concern for these customers until you see they are taking action. "

2017-11-16

Great experience with this company.

"These guys went above and beyond to work with me on my laptop. I am overall very satisfied with this service and the process could not get more simple. "

Share SellaGadget.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!