Stores > Selectabed
  • Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status
      800-667-1969
      email@reliefmart.com

Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.

Mike s

"Great customer service. Juan my sales agent was very patent. Great experience."

Great Customer Service

"I want to thank Aaron for his exceptional customer service. I spoke with Aaron on two different occasions and he answered all my questions and helped me feel comfortable that I made the right choice when making my purchase."

Excellent customer service

"Gerald was very helpful and very knowledgeable of all the products and that helped us pick out a mattress that fits our needs. I would highly recommend checking out their store when in the market for a mattress."

2017-09-04

850 mattress

"My experience with the air pedic was great.Aaron was a wealth of knowledge."

2017-09-04

Excellent customer service!!

"Juan was excellent! He helped me with understanding my mattress options and what made the most sense for me. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, prompt & very friendly!"

2017-09-02

Awesome customer service!

"Looked at several adjustable beds online after having a bad experience with another company whose store we actually were able physically visit. I was hesitating to order over the internet without testing the product but Aaron, in customer service, was able to set me up with a bed similar to what I had initially chosen from the other company. We even upgraded! He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the different products. I can't wait to receive our bed! "

2017-09-01

What one?

"Great sales person. Put up with many phone call and questions. He had the answers. Thanks"

2017-09-01

Smooth customer service.

"Customer service answered all of questions clearly and to my satisfaction. Where necessary, he consulted the technical experts and the management and provided prompt responses to my inquiries. I placed the order on line without a problem."

2017-08-31

EXCELLENT

"Erin was my sales rep and he made a great impression by being personable, proffessional, seemed like he knew all about the product that I was interested in, he was very thorough in explaining everything I needed to know, and I felt like he gave me all of the attention that I needed without making me feel like I was just another customer. He wasnt in a hurry to move onto the next person. He returned all of my calls if he happened to be busy and could'nt answer the phone at that moment. He never gave me the impression that he was annoyed after I called him several times in a row with questions. I just hope that I'll be as happy with your product as I was with Erin. Thanks, Adam"

2017-08-31

mattress company

"Sales staff are very helpful."

2017-08-28

All questions answered.

"I would like to thank Aaron Lay for all his help and all his information on your Selectabed Air Bed. I am sure I have made the right choice as I really like to investigate things before I decide to buy them. I had no idea there was such a bed out there that could surpass Select Number but your bed does just that. The questions I had, the ease of ordering, was an enjoyable experience. I look forward to receiving my bed and enjoying a good nights sleep.
Charlie Fochs

2017-08-25

Air-pedic 800

"I just purchased 2 air-pedic 800 mattresses. One king and one queen. I spoke with Aaron at length two different days. Aaron was extremely accommodating and answered every question I had. There was absolutely no pressure and no attempts to up-sell their products. I am very pleased with the research and ordering process. I would recommend to all."

2017-08-19

Informative & easy

"Gerald was very knowledgeable & asked important questions to ensure the right bed for me with all my medical problems. "

2017-07-08

Ordering process

"They took the extra time to be sure we were understanding the product. And to be sure we picked the cored bed for our needs"

2017-07-07

King size Bed

"We had minor equipment issues but all we're resolved to our satisfaction."

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.