Stores > Selectabed
  • Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status
      800-667-1969
      email@reliefmart.com

Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2017-11-25

Great product! Friendly people! Logistics could be better!

"We were a little skeptical ordering a bed online without testing it out. After much research, we decided to try it out. We were surprised that there was no pricing information on the selectabed website, and that you had to request a quote, especially when there are so many options. However, we received a detailed quote within 24 hours that listed several options. We purchased the Air-Pedic 700 with S-CAPE 2.0 adjustable base. The product was supposed to arrive in 2-3 weeks. The logistics with local distribution / white glove installation could be better. We received a call after about 3 weeks saying that our bed was in and they would be out to set it up the next day. The next day we received another call that they had the adjustable base but could not locate our mattress. This happened twice. Finally, on the third attempt, about 6 weeks after ordering, our bed was delivered and set up. The set up crew was here for no more than 30 minutes, set up the bed off center, handed us the remotes and left. For most beds this would not be a big issue; we would just pull off the mattress, re-adjust the positioning of the frame and put the mattress back on and be done. However, with the air pump and hoses connected to the mattress and the twin adjustable bed frames being connected, we still have yet to re-position our bed. Other than the shipping and set up, we have been very pleased with the mattress and adjustable base. The mattress is the most comfortable we've ever had. It's nice to be able to control the firmness with the 6 zone air chambers. My wife and I use different settings, and we are both very happy. We went with the optional Airflow Transfer System, and have had no temperature issues - no trapped body heat from the memory foam! It took us a few days to get used to sleeping in the zero gravity position, but since then I no longer wake up with lower back pain (for the first time in many years). We also use the zero gravity position while watching TV or reading in bed, and you can definitely feel the difference when you lower the bed back to flat ... from very relaxed feeling to strain in your lower back. I don't know how we survived without an adjustable base before ... oh yeah ... with lower back pain."

2017-11-24

Knowledgeable and Helpful

"We had such a great experience shopping at Relief Mart/Selectabed. Stephanie was knowledgeable, patient, answered all our questions and ultimately gave us very high confidence in both the product and the company. Highly recommend."

2017-11-23

Bye Bye SleepNumber

"We were disappointed with our shopping experience at SleepNumber store, especially when told that the remotes cost extra. We went on line and found Selectabed and had a much better buying experience. Gerald Misener was very helpful."

2017-11-22

Awesome customer service

"I called and talked with Gerald a couple of times before I finally decided to purchase a bed. He was very patient with all my questions and very informative. Gerald never tried pushing me into buying anything from him, he just answered my questions and sent me emails for the quotes I had asked for. Thank you for all your help."

2017-11-22

Great

"Great exerience people very knowledgeable nice and friendly"

2017-11-21

I'll never shop for a bed anywhere else.

"It is so refreshing to actually have wonderful costumer service! I was working with Gerald Misemer and he was fantastic! Whenever I sent an email with a question, he immediately responded. I spoke with him on the phone and spent 45 minutes with me. I never once felt pressure to purchase. The prices were amazing!!!! I highly recommend this company! "

Great Customer Service! Smart 6 chamber design

"In a day and age where it is increasingly difficult to find a company with a high regard for Customer Service, Selectabed is a breath of fresh air. They answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable about my purchase. We went with an Eastern King size 400 series Air-pedic mattress. We currently sleep on a 2 chamber air bed which works well for us because my husband prefers a very firm mattress and I am a fan of a softer sleeping surface. We both have had some experience with lower back issues, so when we decided to go from a queen to a king size bed, I was thrilled to find the Air-pedic 6 chamber air adjustable mattress that will allow us to separately adjust our lumbar area. Kudos Air-pedic for going above an beyond in mattress design and customer service. "

Great Customer Service

"Gerald was very helpful in explaining the various products in a way that I could understand and compare to with a bed I already have experienced. Then he was very helpful with providing the different choices for payment. I am sure that if I have problems in the future that I will be met with the same professional, polite manner."

Comfort and Service

"I was very skeptical about a memory foam bed but what I found here was something that amazed me. Comfortable to excess, molded to my body, felt cool which temperature is important and then the service received was exemplary. Thank you Stephanie for being patient and supportive. "

Excellent purchase

"The buying experience was informative, patient and not high pressure. Much nicer than some of the stores we visited. "

Rest easy

"Their website is very informative. Gerald, the sleep expert, was knowledgeable and efficient."

2017-11-16

Friendly, informative no pressure sale.

"Gerald was pleasant and informative to talk to and made the ordering process quick and easy."

2017-11-16

Awesome service

"Awesome service and prices "

2017-11-15

Initial Order

"I was very pleased with the knowledge of the sales person. He was very courteous and answered my extensive questions. I have never made such a large purchase so I decided to let them finance it. The finance person was on vacation so I was delayed for a few days or I would have given my experience five stars."

2017-11-14

responsive professional service

"knowledgeable and kind team "

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.