Stores > Selectabed
  • Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status
      800-667-1969
      email@reliefmart.com

Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

Selectabed intenet purchase

"I spoke with Gerald and he answered all my questions in detail. We discussed options and warranty details all of which was very reasonable.

Bill

Very helpful

"Very helpful and extremely knowledgeable "

So Far - So Very Good

"The online, number air bed purchasing process is a little daunting. You have to get comfortable in your head because you can't try it out in the store. Our representative and the website helped us get comfortable with the purchase. Our questions and concerns were all addressed in an informative, respectful way.
The in home test is yet to come but we are confident.

Good customer service

"Good costumer service via phone and email. Just ordered bed. Looking forward to receiving the bed. We have done a lot of research and everything has indicated that I just ordered an incredible bed. Can't wait to try it. "

Select a bed

"Staff were very knowledgeable and helpful in making my decision."

Airpedic 800 Split King Ordering Experience

"My husband and I are in dire need of a new mattress that would support our painful areas and sleeping styles. We had previously slept on my sister's Sleep Number bed that was bottom of the line and very old but we loved it. So visited a Sleep Number store and liked how the I8 bed felt but we did not like the price. I spent considerable time researching many different brands of air beds on the internet and found Air Pedic. It had great reviews on multiple sites. I like the fact that the materials are made in the USA and the manufacturer is in California and the warranties are superior to most other brands. We especially like the ability to adjust the lumbar support since we have lower back pain. Most air beds do not have this function. I would have preferred to be able to visit a store but that was just not possible so I decided to take a chance after email communication with Juan. I took two more weeks of debating and research before making my decision to order, then called and spoke to Gerald. He was very professional and took the time to answer all my questions. He genuinely seems to care that we get the best bed for our needs. Unfortunately, the wait time is longer than I would have liked to receive the bed but if it's as good as I think it will be it will be worth it. "

Excellent Customer Service!

"We just had a great customer experience with Selectabed. The customer service representative was very helpful throughout the process and never gave us any sales pressure. We are looking forward to receiving our new mattress soon. "

2017-11-29

Easy order process.

"All good so far. Stephanie was great."

2017-11-29

A+ experience

"From my first call in to the company for quotes and information about their product, I was very pleased with my representative. Stephanie was informative and very helpful with the ordering process. If the bed is anywhere near as good as their customer service, I will be thrilled! "

2017-11-28

Excellent Sales Experience

"Brian and Gerald were both extremely helpful in providing answers to my many detailed questions about the Air-Pedic 700 mattress. The order information was taken efficiently and accurately. Gerald was particularly thorough in his explanation about next steps: production time, shipping time, confirmation emails, and optional review post with corresponding reward. There were no ambiguities; this company seems to have a great communication process."

2017-11-27

Sales service only

"Sales service was good. Havent received bed yet to review. "

2017-11-26

Great customer service experience!

"Dealing with this company has been a pleasure. Gerald Misemer handled our order professionally and thoroughly. This bed is the most comfortable sleeping experience we've had in a long lifetime of beds, ( including a different brand of air bed). Thanks Selectabed!"

excellent

"First you answer my email and all of my questions on that email. broken down just the way i sent it for clarification. Then Gerald was even more attended in answering and clarifying some other facts that save me money. "

Great Customer Service

"Gerald was awesome to work with."

First Impression

"I had been looking at getting a new bed with an adjustable air mattress and adjustable base. After researching online I found Selectabed. From the first call they were different. Gerald was knowledgeable and very helpful. He emailed me a quote within a few minutes of our call and let me know about promotions. He was not pushy, just informative. I made my decision to go with Sekectabed because I believe they have the best product. I am excited to get my new bed!"

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.