Stores > Select Blinds

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Select Blinds by clicking a star below.

2018-02-18

excellent customer service

"I made a mistake on my original order. With one quick phone call they cancelled my order so I could reorder correctly. Great service"

2018-02-18

Outstanding!

"I ordered cordless mini blinds for a large window. I was nervous thinking my measurements were not accurate and not fit. I received them in a few short days and installed them myself, they fit perfectly! The look is sleek and clean with a professional look. I still can't believe I got custom made blinds at an affordable price! "

2018-02-17

Love the blinds!

"We recently ordered five blinds for our second home. My husband installed all the blinds except for our bedroom before I woke up. Took him about an hour. This is the 4th time I have ordered from Select Blinds over the years. I have never been disappointed with the quality or delivery. The measurements are always exact. I wouldn't consider ordering from any place else."

2018-02-17

I like the blinds.

"Disappointed that 2 blinds were cut to narrow and my discount has yet to be credited to our account."

2018-02-16

Smiley's experience with the order!

"My experience with Select Blinds is excellent. The instructions for ordering was easy. Placing the order was easy and it was a error on my behalf in reading. I forgot to click on to not hold the order. I have placed another order for some more blinds for other rooms. The prices can not be beat and the customer service is great."

OPEN AND SHUT

"OMG, a company where you actually speak with people who know the product. Excellent customer service. "

NicoleBabb's Avatar

Great quality

"I ordered two sets of blinds and they were delivered super fast and with perfect measurements. They feel sturdy, appear to be well made, and were easy to install. The only reason this review is not five stars is because I ordered samples for color matching and I feel like the shades I received are a darker color than the sample I got, so I was a little displeased at first. However, they've grown on me and I think they look very elegant!"

2018-02-15

Who knew it would be so easy

"The whole experience was easy. Easy to order, easy to read instructions, easy to install. Great experience! Would do it again."

2018-02-15

Great quality room darkening blinds !

"Excellent quality, design and color selections for room darkening shades. One box arrived slightly damaged in shipping even though packaging was good. Select Blinds took care of the replacement parts quickly after I documented the damage with photos. Instructions for ordering are very good and clear. Measure and order carefully, call for assistance if you are new to this type of blind."

2018-02-14

Never received them!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If I got the blinds I might have a answer! I'm reporting this to the BBB!"

2018-02-13

Half month delivery

"Waiting for the delivery more than 15 days. "

2018-02-12

Prices are good but EXTREMELY SLOW to receive your order. Waiting 3 weeks.

"Ordered 3 faux blinds for my windows. Prices are great but there production time is what took the longest and is horrible. If I would have know this ahead of time I'd order somewhere else. Just trying to help someone else out. Seek somewhere else first. Check with what's called production time."

2018-02-12

Good quality, Easy ordering

"This was an easy transaction and the blinds are better quality than what I have seen in the big box stores. Without a doubt I would order again and recommend to a friend. The pricing was very competitive also. "

2018-02-11

Excellent response time

"I received samples and small shade very quickly. "

MaraRankin's Avatar

2018-02-08

Very disappointed

"I had ordered from Select Blinds before about a year agoand it was a wonderful experience. This time around I purchased 8 blinds and four came in with the wrong measurements.

I'm waiting for the replacement blinds and hoping the measurements are correct this time around.

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.