480-302-5163

Customer service: 9.13/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.44/10
2018-08-15

6 sets of blinds

"All of the blinds were great! When parts were missing on one of them, they sent them out no questions asked and were extremely helpful and prompt in delivering !"

2018-08-13

Honeycomb shades

"They fit perfectly+ ontime"

Very reliable!

"I called the hotline to ask for help because once I received the blinds I realized that I had made the wrong measurements but the hotline was busy at that time so I decided to try the Live Chat on their website and I was connected right away to one of their agents, David, who was helping me at that time was patient enough to make sure that I had the proper measurements and double checked to make sure everything was good to go. Thank you once again for such great customer service David! "

Perfection

"Arrived quickly, were made perfect and easy to install. Definitely recommend."

Incorrect size blind

"I ordered two different size blinds. I received two blinds of the same size. After contacting them they are replacing the incorrect size blind."

selectblinds10 from Select Blinds has responded
Posted Aug-14-2018

“I'm sorry to hear you're dissatisfied with our service. I would certainly like to work with you to resolve this issue, and hopefully change your opinion about Select Blinds. Additionally, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach me. (888) 257 1840, ext 0029. ”

2018-08-12

Quality blinds for a great price!

"I highly recommend Select Blinds! The ordering process was easy and the cost was half the quote I received from a big box home retailer. The blinds are beautiful and were easy to install. "

Nanakins

"They were in and out in 30 minutes "

2018-08-12

My shades was exactly what i wanned.

"I order Roman shades for 7 windows and all of them was perfect. I like how they look muvh more expensive that i bought them. Great job."

Very Pleased!

"I love my new blinds. The cordless option is great. They fit just right. I will be ordering again."

2018-08-11

I will order again

"Good experienced, I will order again"

2018-08-08

Amazing Customer Service!

"I was so nervous ordering online but thankfully I got Cody on the phone. She was Fantastic! Helped me measure over the phone, helped me narrow down choices then even sent me a bazillion samples for free! She's awesome. I'll definitely be a repeat thanks to her!"

2018-08-06

Just ordered 6 blinds.

"The young lady was Very helpful...I will let you know quality, and if they hold the heat inside and the cold outside. Never dealth with them before."

2018-08-05

BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO OUR DEN!

"I'd been pricing and comparing customer reviews for WEEKS! I ordered and received the three samples that were closest to the color of curtains I had (I liked their color). They came within 3 days. How thrilled that the Warm Scone was a perfect match. Then, shortly thereafter they went on sale and I pulled the trigger! I received them in record time...less that what was estimated. As my son-in-law was coming with my grandson to visit and I wanted him to install them, it was perfect timing. They are BEAUTIFUL! Had no idea how much heat they blocked out, but it's dramatic the temperature difference. BUT, the most thrilling is that we will be able to watch the college afternoon football games this year without ANY glare. SELECTBLINDS, thank you thank you thank you.
I would recommend anyone to buy from this company. I couldn't be happier.
**I did take the advice of another reviewer and added 3 inches to the length and glad I did.

2018-08-05

Great product

"This was a great product this was a great product the easy the blinds was exactly how I measure them."

2018-08-04

Great quality for reasonable price!

"I found Select Blinds in a Google search and am extremely glad I did. Not only are the blinds very nice but they shipped quickly. We received them a week before they were scheduled to arrive! I have told my story to anyone that has commented on these blinds. I had been quoted an outrageous price for 7 window honeycomb blinds that open up or down. This was from a flooring and window treatment company. This company is the one that installed all our flooring in new house, but I could not see paying over $4,000.00 for 7 window blinds! When I found Select Blinds I was amazed that their prices are discounted all the time. I was weary at first about ordering online and having product not fit window. One phone call to their customer service put my mind at ease. The measuring was explained and there is a video to show how to install them. For less than 1/4 of the quote I got from the other company, I was able to have all 7 windows with these wonderful blinds. Unfortunately we did not have internet so we could watch the video for installation but my husband figured it out. Funny thing was there were instructions inside one of the boxes, but it was the last box he took blinds out for last 2 windows! We laughed about it, but all was good. The windows look awesome! The quality is great and visitors have commented on how nice the blinds look. We have enjoyed them for the last week and have let others know about this great product. We will be passing your name along to many others. Thanks for great product and great prices and great customer service!

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.