Home

Customer service: 8.56/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.85/10
2018-05-16

Fantastic

"Select blinds delivered great quality in very little time. The blinds were easy to hang and we began enjoying them almost immediately. "

2018-05-15

Excellent experience

"I followed their on line instruction for measuring and my blind fit perfectly. We are so please with the quality and function of our new blinds. Great experience and I would highly recommend buying from this company!"

2018-05-14

Custom Faux Wood Blinds

"I received the blinds as promised and love them. They were a custom size and fit perfect. "

2018-05-14

High quality and exactly what I needed

"Beautiful shades. Easy to install and even easier to operate. I received them exactly when I was told that I would get them."

2018-05-11

A little delay but it's all good.

"Very soon after I placed my order, Select Blinds email me about the back order. Eventually it was about 2 weeks late. Not a big deal, however there is no communication in between the backup order email and the delivery. I think it will be better if SelectBlinds can be more proactive in letting customer know that how much delay is expected.
The blinds can without instruction but it is easy enough for me to figure out the installation. Again it will be better to attach an instruction no matter how easy it is.

Top Notch Experience

"What an amazing experience! In today's impersonal Internet shopping humdrum it was truly a shocker to work with someone that simply wanted to provide great information and go the extra mile to get you a product at the best possible price. Tiffany is really a very remarkable and a delight to work with. She restored my faith in Internet shopping providing good ole fashion customer service. A big thumbs up for Tiffany and the Select Binds organization!! "

2018-05-11

Excellent service, excellent product (Blackout cellular shades) Excellent support after sale.

" I made a small error during 1 installation & needed to replace a small part I messed up. It was promptly replaced. I told them I was willing to pay for the part. They refused any payment stating that it was covered by waranty. MOST IMPRESSED!"

2018-05-10

way too long to deliver

"Did not expect to wait weeks for delivery.
Blinds are good quality though

2018-05-10

Great product - Poor Customer

"If you can handle you product order with just using the website you will get excellent discounts, shipping and product. BUT if you have to use Customer "NO" Service cancel you order and go to a competitor. I will try competitor on my next order"

2018-05-09

Fit perfect looks great

"Delivery on time. Great blinds"

2018-05-08

Select blinds order

"Excellent! Best variety of colors and any size you wish. Could only find white and faux wood at Lowe’s/Home Depot etc.. Fast shipping! Very satisfied!"

2018-05-06

Great service, excellent product!

"We have about 30 more windows to do so we will be back!"

2018-05-04

High quality blinds, great service

"I have purchased from SelectBlinds before, and I have always been pleased with the quality of their products, and prompt service. "

Love the Blinds

"Top notch quality and customer service. Will order again. Keep excelling!!"

Snail Mail

"The blinds were very nice however the delivery time is much much too long. It tooks almost 3 weeks to arrive. If it's going to take that long to send and has to do with costs, please let the consumer know and give other delivery options. Otherwise, I was very satisfied with the product.

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.