Stores > Seicane

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.80/10 6.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review Seicane by clicking a star below.
2018-01-11

Thank you!

"Thank you and happy new year to you! You have made my 2018 driving time very much more pleasurable with your product. Much success for both our futures. I especially appreciate your product support, thank you!"

2018-01-11

no after sales warranty

"DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, CHEAP COMPONENTS. WONT HONOR WARRANTY IF PROBLEMS OCCUR .Bought head unit for merc SLK worse thing I ever did.As mentioned in other reviews there is no fitting instructions. Even professional fitter struggled to work out wiring harness.After fitting no steering wheel functions worked although promised, after six months rear camera stopped. Problem 'reverse' wire going into unit .Unit would not switch to camera mode.Asked for unit to be repaired HA HA. E mails eventually just ignored, waste of time.NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY."

2017-12-30

DO NOT BUY. Customer service is non existence and it doesn't fit.

"I bought this for my fiance who was really excited. I bought it for a 2014 Mercedes CLA 250. The instructions... well there aren't any. I have extensive background in wiring and factory wiring with different american and domestic dealerships and I had problems figuring this out. The screen is not crisp clear like expected. There were settings on the module you plug all the plugs into that were not correct that should have been set at the factory and joe car owner would have never figured out the settings. The trim that goes around the screen DOES NOT FIT. the factory trim will not work with the new screen either. If you have any sense and are researching this company..... RUN. When you ask them a question they email you back in a day or 2 and ask you to email a different person. When you email that person you get no response. I have emailed them a couple of times and still no response more than a month later. DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY. Horrible company. Run"

2017-12-22

Don't buy for 9.98 + E38 BMW

"Bought their unit for my 2000 BMW 740il. Followed the email instructions and sent them dashboard pictures. Problem is that in September of 1998, BMW redesigned the environmental system and the head unit will not physically fit. While the face plate will fit, the DVD chassis will not. I emailed seicane about this and they assured me it will work. When i emailed photos of the head unit not fitting, they replied with an empty email and a broken attachment. In addition their website didn't mention they operate out of Hong Kong and the processing time added with shipping equated to two weeks. Furthermore, the instructions were from a previous 7 series generation. In short, they know that their product doesn't fit 9.98 and up E38s but they don't care because they have your money by the time you find out."

2017-12-18

Easy to install looks great better then factory.

"Package arrived within 10 days from order. Everything I needed plus some extra cables for future add on's. Easy to install took less then 20 minutes truly a plug and play install. If you are looking for a replacement for your vehicle i highly recommend this unit. Installed in a 2012 dodge ram 1500"

2017-12-15

5 stars!!!

"I love and want this head unit and want this to be fixed fast as possible to give 5 stars!!
I followed your instructions and the equipment is working well.
Thank you for your time!The GPS is also good and in Spanish.
Thank you very much!!!

2017-12-07

Like the unit

"I am very satisfied with the delivery, all the parts are in place, all the cables.
I installed it the same day and so far everything seems to be working fine.
I like the unit and having a lot of fun exploring it and all it's functions. I have a friend that is planning on buying the same unit. He likes it too, but he has to save up first before he can order it.. Thank you.

2017-12-05

They do not stand by their product!!

"I was very excited to get my new head unit, but extremely dissapointed once it was installed. None of the features work well and the fit is terrible. Main reason I bought it was for the GPS which does not work. The company will not even respond or offer assistance! Only thing its good for is radio, which you probably already have. Do yourself a favor and buy something else!"

2017-11-30

Good Service

"I bought this head unit for my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. I installed the unit as directed, during the installation it continued to blow the fuse and could not work. Thanks to your photos and description, I realized it was my mistake and I had used the wrong power harness. Once switched, it works beautifully. Easy to use, touch screen very responsive, radio and Bluetooth works well, navigation excellent, I am really enjoy it."

2017-11-24

highly recommend

"The system arrived, it was just what I expected. Not only fit like a factory replacement, but the features were awesome! Will highly recommend!!!fortunately my steering wheel controls, cd, player, FM Antenna, GPS antenna, Radio, External Microphone, Time and the USB ports all work with the Unit .The sound quality is the best though, The screen is big and beautiful and can play music videos on it, while listening to your music. Also I have the OBDII monitor and can monitor most engine information on nice digital dials on the screen that you otherwise would not see.Overall I am happy with it."

2017-11-17

Love the product

"Hi I did get the radio, thank you very much as its beautiful. Thank you for your fine product ...I am in the process of installing it no issues.with the unit till now.This device is incredibly easy to install. For the price it's incredibly affordable, and totally worth every penny. The device doesn't even look like an aftermarket radio, essentially the product is what it advertised and more. I've been using this product everyday for the last few days and has held up flawlessly.Overall you'll notice that the product is really well designed and manufactured, you'll notice nothing is done cheaply the overall quality of the connectors and even the wires are top notch. Love it so much, thank you seicane."

2017-11-15

JAMAS

"enviaron con mas de un mes de retraso,faltan cables imprescindibles para que funcione el navegador, no enviaron esquema de conexión ni tampoco libro de instrucciones, he enviado mas de 20 correos y contestan poco y mal. JAMAS VOLVERÉ A COMPRAR AQUí."

Worst support and product

"I purchased both a 10.2 head unit for my jeep and a unit for my hilux , both late shipping , most of the apps don’t work what we payed extra for , system has frozen and crashed on the jeep and the obd2 won’t work even the blue tooth does not work , I have sent over 80 emails with no fix but a 10 word response each time . I have been so detailed and patient and still I’m getting no were , don’t waste your money it’s a terrible product "

muy defraudado

"Tardaron 1.5 meses en enviarmelo, ademas envían sin cables, sin libro de instrucciones y el servicio de atención al cliente se hacen los locos, NO recomiendo comprar aquí, quedo muy defraudado y sin poder conectar el navegador."

100% recommended

"I am really satisfied with the car head unit for my Ford Focus. Shipment was fast and all cables were included in the box. Everything is working fine with CAN-BUS in my car Great Sound, very good sat navigation, re routes in a second when testing. Adopted to phone and address book with no hassle. Steering wheel remote operations functions perfect. Spot on service when wire harness did not fit my model. New harness was sent within days. The software is fast and stable. The screen is of good quality and the possibility of expanding the capabilities are endless as it is a system Android. Personally, I have connected a USB hub to which I connected. Anyway, 100% recommended."

Share Seicane's store rating

Seicane is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Seicane is not a merchant member
Seicane does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!