Product & services pricing 2.50/10
Shipping & packaging: 0.18/10
Customer service: 0.18/10
2018-06-15

If I could leave zero stars I would

"I ordered a part for my washer that it obviously needs to make work. When I ordered, it said it would arrive Friday, 4 days after I ordered it. Thursday comes, no tracking. I called up and they said it's still in processing but expected delivery is still Friday. Now I KNOW that's not going to happen. Friday comes, no part. I call up again, they said it's still in processing and I MIGHT receive it by Tuesday. So I ask to speak to a supervisor. She tells me they are all busy. I request again, she puts me on hold, and says she escalated my issue to some department and they will call me back in 2 business days. That's now Tuesday, a week after I ordered the part. I yell again, she puts me on hold, and says a supervisor will call me back in 1 to 2 hours. It's 7 pm on a Friday. I will be calling back at 9pm. I know it won't get me anywhere, but I'm going to anyway. So I have no washer for another week would be my guess, and no way to get a part sooner from anywhere else until next Wednesday. If I knew they wouldn't ship it, I would have ordered elsewhere. I will NEVER order from Sears parts direct again in my life."

2018-06-13

The Worst Experience Short of Stealing

"I ordered a part for my washer on June 3rd, and was guaranteed delivery on June 5th. I specifically asked 3 times about that date. I requested a transcript of the order conversation and got it.

On the 5th, my part never showed up. I checked the website and suddenly the part is on backorder. I asked if it was in stock, and the order taker said it was. The website had no indication of when the part would be shipped to me, let alone delivered.

I called them and they told me information that I already knew, and then told me that the part would be arriving on the 14th. That it was shipping UPS ground.

I said, this is an expedited order, shouldn't it have been shipped by air? And they said yes it should. Expedited shipping is 1 to 2 days delivery. I asked, was mine labeled expedited? She said it was. I then asked why wasnt it flown to me? She said because it was shipped ground.

I complained to the supervisor and got a canned response about how my order meant so much to them, but they couldn't answer my issues. How did this happen and how are you going to make it right?

Unless I have no choice, I will not be using them again.

2018-06-11

NEVER GIVE SEARS ONE PENNY OF YOUR MONEY

"Placed an order for 30+ replacement parts for our Kenmore Icemaker (because of course you can't just buy a new entire unit, you have to rebuild the entire thing yourself), and 4 replacement grease filters trying to patchwork repair our entire Kenmore appliances kitchen in advance of selling our house. Shocked and furious that so many parts for appliances that are only 9 years old (!) are no longer available/discontinued. May 17, 2018 placed a $700+ order for 34 separate parts. ALL of which stated they were in stock and had to place 3 separate orders because they only let you order so many items in one order. They end up shipping piece meal in SEVEN different shipments, so you have to go through the paperwork to make sure you have received all the items you ordered. Turns out they DON'T have everything in stock, and I've spent the next 3 weeks trying to cancel a backorder and get a refund for the $447 in grease filters/stove parts. Three weeks and Four phone calls, four lies later that they just need a few more days, that you can't call processing directly, that we don't know why it hasn't been canceled yet, no you can't get your money back yet. UnF**KINGBELIEVABLE. I cannot WAIT for SEARS to be completely wiped off the face of the earth. Now have to dispute the charge on my Mastercard to get my money back. LIARS and FRAUD"

2018-06-08

Very late, hostile customer service

"Ordered parts for a washer on a Saturday, was told they were in stock and would receive them Thursday. On Wednesday I called to see why I didn't have a tracking number, was told my order was "processing" and that delivery was scheduled for Thursday. On Friday I received a tracking number for the parts that were late that said they would arrive the following Thursday, 7 days after I was told they would arrive. Arrival time was one of the main reasons I went with them to begin with. Called to demand they ship them overnight, but was shuffled and dumped with promise of a supervisor call that never came. Will never use them again, suggest that no one does. That level of disinformation and dishonesty with customers is really unacceptable. "

Helpful Cool (1)

2018-06-07

"This company is so leading in business sector it closes more stores every year than any other company in America. Stay away from these stupid animals as far as you can. I placed an order for $211 about a month ago 3 weeks later I got an email saying that my part was back ordered, another week later I got another e-mail saying my order was canceled and they processed $186.89, where did the rest of the money go? oh we have shipped one of the parts, 30 days later I didn't receive no parts and I didn't get my full refund. Read chat between their customer service and me. FROM: [24]7
SUBJECT: Transcript of your chat
CHAT START TIME: 2018-06-07 21:17
CHAT END TIME: 2018-06-07 21:31
CHAT AGENT: Scarlette
CHAT TRANSCRIPT:
Thank you for choosing Sears Parts Direct.
I will be your Parts Advisor, what parts may I order for you today?
Scarlette Ibrahim!
Scarlette How may I help you today?
You I want to know why this order is canceled F843103
Scarlette Let me check the order status and help you further.
You first of all you should not be listing items that you don't have in stock and when people call to place an order you let them
place an order
You what kind of stupid animals are running thats company?
You total for this order was over $200 you processed $186 I want all my money
Scarlette I checked sand see that you have received the screws.
Scarlette Other parts were on back order that is the reason the order was cancelled.
You I want all the $211.09 processed right away and I am not doing business with a company that is run by bunch of brainless
morons
You I did not recieve anything and I am not interested
Scarlette The refund for the shipping charge was refunded separately it is $15.99.
Scarlette Please allow 3-5 business days for your financial institution to post the credit amount to your account.
Scarlette And also I have refunded on Screw $8.51.
Scarlette The refund amount was $186.59+15.99+8.51=211.09.
You I didn't get any confirmation
You all I have is the $86.59
Scarlette You can check the refund status in the billing statement.
Scarlette There are separate transactions.
You no wondering this company closes more stores every year! deception
You I don't have billing statement
Scarlette We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
6/7/2018 Chat
file:///C:/Users/SUPER/Desktop/Chat.html 2/2
You are now connected

2018-06-02

Unethical Business Practices

"I ordered 5 parts, all of which I was told were "In Stock" and would be shipped within 2 days. 4 days later, I received and email telling that all 5 items were back ordered, "Waiting for information from supplier." So nothing was in stock. I called to cancel them and was told I would get a confirmation in 2-3 days for the cancellation. I found the parts in stock at Amazon and got free 2 day shipping. 2 days later I got a shipping confirmation on 3 of the parts, when I already had all 5 of them in my hands from Amazon. So I called again to try and cancel the remaining 2. I go the same lie, "no problem, you'll be getting a confirmation in 48-72 hours.", which I never got, but 5 days later the 4th part showed up. I tried the "Chat Now" button on there website. As soon as I clicked it, I got a prompt, "Your chat will begin in approximately 20 minutes." I guess they don't know what "NOW" means, but I waited. 30 min later, I left for 2 min and returned to, "Hello, what parts can I help you find today?"... "Are you still there?" "Disconnected". So I try again and waited 20 min. to "Chat Now" and got the same lies, "no problem, I put that cancellation through for you." 7 days later I get an email say that they are sorry, but they are not able to cancel the order becasue it is in the process of shipping. I asked for a tracking # and they said that it will be updated in 48-72 hours. So it wasn't shipped yet, but I can't cancel it.

If the sales people were honest and told me they they were not in stock, I could have avoided this nightmare. But even after a total of 10 calls, chats, facebook posts and emails, those parts still show "In stock" and ready to ship and no one is fixing that issue. They are blatantly lying to people to get the to order, then making it impossible to cancel the order once you find out that it will take weeks or months to get the parts. I still haven't gotten the last part that I don't need anymore, but after 10 mentions of it still showing "in stock" they have done nothing to correct it.

I when I found the parts on Amazon, I emailed the vendor to verify that they were in fact in stock because Sears said that they were not available. His answer was, they are readily available and gave me the Husqvarna part #'s for them (the real manufacture of them). He said that the problem is that Sears is not paying there bills and suppliers are pulling out or requiring upfront payments for parts.

Search for the Craftsman parts on Amazon, you'll have your parts faster, cheaper and with no hassle. Avoid Sears Parts Direct at all costs.

2018-05-30

Unethical!!!

"I ordered online an electric damper for my refrigerator a couple of weeks ago, and the website indicated that the item was 'in stock' at the time of my purchase. The following day after I ordered, I checked the status of my order only to see that it was 'back ordered' and would not have been shipped within the time that was indicated during my purchase. I immediately called Sears costumer service to cancel the order as I needed the item immediately for my malfunctioning refrigerator. I was told by the Sears representative that my order was cancelled and a manager would have contacted me within 2 business days to process my full refund. Of course that didn't happen. On the third business day I called to make sure that my cancel request was received and being processed. I was told by an employee that my request was not processed but she would have done it at that time and the manager would have contacted me within 2 business days. Again, no one called. This frustrating situation went on for 11 days and on the 12th day I called and immediately asked to speak with a manager. I was then told by the manager that I could not have cancelled the order anymore because it was being processed to be shipped on that day. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!???? I had been calling for almost 2 weeks to get the order cancelled due to their fault to be told that it couldn't be cancelled even though it had not left the facility??? The manager said that I had to wait unit I received it then to ship it back to them. This meant that my $13 shipping cost plus $6 return cost and all other inconveniences would not be returned to me. I have since shipped back the item and awaiting my refund. This is the WORSE experience I've ever had with any purchase. This was my first purchase from Sears and it will definitely be my LAST!! BUYERS BE AWARE!! Their practices are unethical!!! I will be posting and reporting this horrible experience everywhere!!!"

2018-05-22

Absolute Worse company

"Needed Replacement Glass Top for a 2014 Kenmore Model Stove. Called Sears Part Direct after finding the part online as in stock,
Called and Learn the part is no longer available - Stove is only 3 years old. 3rd party alternate possible
Ordered the part on April 6th was then emailed a coupe days later stating the part was backordered until April 21st
April 24th, Part now back ordered until May 15th.
May 17th part now back ordered until June 4th
All calls have resulted in a 20-30 minute hold time
Customer care website says open at 6:30 CST - they do not open until 830 - Learned after sitting on hold again for 20 minutes
Transferred from customer care to "Escalation" promised to look into the delay and call back - Never called back.
Called Kenmore, After explaining the issue, hung up on me

NEVER EVER EVER PURCHASE A SEARS APPLIANCE - SHIP IS GOING DOWN, CANT EVEN SUPPORT A 3 YEAR OLD PRODUCT.

2018-05-19

Sears Parts Direct asked me for a review, I wrote one. Here is their reply:

"rgiles,

Thanks for sharing your opinion. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we truly value your feedback.

Our team has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines.
Your review cannot be approved because it:
• mentions shipping complaints

Thanks for sharing your opinion, and we hope to publish next time!
Edit your review

Thanks again,
Sears PartsDirect

HERE WAS MY REVIEW:
Unacceptable Shipping,
I ordered the part and paid extra for fast shipping. It was supposed to arrive in three days. On the day my part was supposed to arrive I found out it had not even been shipped yet! A full week more and still they still had not shipped it. I had to threaten to cancel my order to get them to actually put the part in a box and ship it. 15 days after placing the order my part arrived. No refund for extra shipping. However the trans-axle seems to be quite good and had the best price I found. I would only buy from Sears parts direct again as a last resort.

Contact Customer Service with questions or concerns. If you no longer wish to receive notifications like this, you can unsubscribe any time.

This email was sent by: Sears PartsDirect
3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, ILLINOIS, 60179, United States

2018-05-18

Won't use again

"I have ordered from this vendor before without problems, but not this time. I ordered a part to repair my refrigerator and paid extra for expedited shipping to arrive in 3 days. The part never arrived in three days so I called and discovered my order was canceled but nobody knew why. I ordered again and did expedited shipping for two days. Part never arrived in two days which was a Friday. Come Monday, I called to find out what is going on and they said they would put a request in to just find out why I haven't received the order yet. I promptly cancel the order because I went with a different vendor. I received a call on Wednesday from them saying they cannot cancel the order because it's being processed for shipment. By then I already received the part from a different vendor and repairs were done. I received the part from SPD on Thursday labeled "Next Day Air". They wanted me to pay return shipping to send the part I no longer needed back. I called and demanded a pre-paid label and sent a disputed charge with my credit card. I will never order from them again. "

2018-04-15

Horible charged me 4 month ago but still no parts

"Order parts 4 month ago they charge me the same day but 4 month later still no parts and they do not know when it will be ready. I think this is scam just get your money and hope you forgot that they charged you. That is one of the reason that Sears is not what it use to be. They lost my trust. This is path to go out of business. Present COE just get his money, retire and hell with customers and employees is the today way for many companies but not all.
Good luck with your orders.

2018-03-21

SCAMMERS! They take your money and never ship the part!

"I have spoken with them thru text and phone calls over a handful of times. Each with a promise to cancel the order and give the refund but the refund is never given. Dont order from this company. They are a joke and very much not legit!! Im beyond frustrated!"

2018-03-15

They Take the MONEY, never ship the parts, then refuse to refund it -even thought they never shipped they parts! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!

"DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS>>>> they lie and deceive with every call, they are all in the Philippines so they dont care about you here in America. Worst experience I have ever had with a company! Told me I have to wait for the parts to arrive then return them for a refund, how many millions of dollars are drawing interest in their accounts as they screw us all over! Class Action...... this is the only way to stop this type of abuse. I have contacted the CEO and the Vice President of People - I will update you should something be done by them. "

2018-02-26

Terrible company - Scammers

"Ordered a part for my range in Dec 2017 which they charged me for. Immediately got emails saying it was back ordered. I have tried to cancel the oder and get a refund 5 times with no success. Every person in customer service department is incompetent and talks in circles rather than refunding the order. I'm calling my credit card next to dispute the charge. So frustrated! I will never use Sears parts direct again! No wonder Sears is going bankrupt - good riddens! "

2018-02-18

Unbelievable!!

"Ordered Whirlpool oven control board from them because their website and customer service person said it was in stock. Credit card charged immediately, including shipping charges, and then receive e-mail in 2 days saying part is back ordered and they cannot give date it will be available. For some reason we hung on, believing that board would ship soon. In meantime our browser kept getting SearsPartsDirect ads showing this board in stock. Over next 6 weeks my wife and I had multiple conversations with customer service rep who promised we would get a call from supervisor to explain situation. Calls never came. Finally cancelled order which they made it difficult to do. AVOID SEARS PARTS DIRECT AT ALL COSTS. THEY ARE A SCAM!!"

Share Sears PartsDirect's store rating