Stores > Sears PartsDirect

Product & services pricing Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sears PartsDirect by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

My 2nd part ordered

"I've ordered 2 parts in 4 months and I kept getting emails that the part is back ordered when it shows available. I canceled the orders and ordered through them using Ebay, which shows 4 of the second part in stock. What B.S. If I need another part I'll go through Ebay. Seems the only way to hold them accountable"

2017-12-05

I will never buy another Sears appliance again!

"Called Sears for repair on my lg washing machine. It is rusted out all under the lid and some on top. I can't use my machine for anything other than towels because the rust gets on my clothes. The paint just peals off. The repairman told me that the machine was probably never sealed when the paint was applied but of, there is no proof of that. I had to make a decision whether to just buy a new machine or get it repaired. Since my machine still worked well and not 10 years old(manufacture warranty) I decided to get it fixed.
If I had known what I would have to go through I would have just bought another machine( never Sears!).
First I was not told the part was to be shipped to my house. When the repair man showed up to install the part...he told me he called someone and the part was at the warehouse and I would receive it in 2 to 3 days. I then scheduled for him to come back the next week. That was in the first part of October! Did I fail to mention I had already paid for the part! Never happen again!
Since that ...it is now December 5.. I get calls almost every few days to call to reschedule my appointment for repair. I have talked to them many many times. They are rude, condescending, inept and really don't care. I keep being told my part is on back order. That's all they will tell me. I have asked to talk to the surpervisor ....that's a joke...
I wish I could send them a bill for laundry mat services and for all my inconviences. My only option and my decision is to never buy ANY Sears appliance again.

2017-12-02

Wasn't told my order would be back ordered.

"Was convinced by customer service to order part from them instead of Amazon or E-Bay on 11-8-17. But he failed to tell me they did not have part and would have to be back ordered. It is now 12 2 17 and they still do not know when I will get my part. But my Sears Credit Card has already sent my Statement for the amount of the part I ordered. I will NEVER order another part from them and if my part is not on its way by 12-6 17 I WILL cancel my order."

2017-11-19

Blatant Price Gouging

"Small Dishwasher Part is $30 on Sears Parts Direct and will take up to 10 business days to reach me. The same part, with the same part number, $17 on Amazon and I will get it in three days.

They claim its because its guaranteed to be from the manufacturer and comes with a warranty. It's a simple plastic part, you can see all of the components in the photo, there is no way it will make a bit of difference where I get it from. I can understand for complex parts, but an item with three plastic components should be LESS if coming from the manufacturer, as there are no middlemen involved! This is a blatant example of why dinosaurs like Sears are going under, if you can't keep up, get out of the game!

2017-11-07

Worthless

"Purchased parts from Sears Parts direct, received email that the part would be shipped next day since I paid for expedite, 2 months later still no parts. Called, no response or on hold for hours. Was able to contact a CS rep through their website. First time CS rep said they are working on it and would contact me when ready, no response. 2nd time, same exact thing. Third time told them to cancel the order and refund my money, will see if I get a refund or will go through my bank to dispute the transaction. Worst company to deal with. No wonder Sears is going out of business!"

2017-11-02

No parts

"Sears is **** now that they are Kmart.

Called in to order a logic board for our range, oven will not work without the computer. I had found the part on Amazon and could have it Sunday, it was a Friday, but would prefer just picking it up at a store.

Sears assured me it was in stock, just not in a local parts store, and I could have it Monday, they would beat Amazon's price for it and with express shipping it would be $20 less than Amazon.

I said ok, and placed the order. Monday it didn't come. Tuesday didn't come, and called they didn't know anything. They do not stock any parts, they charge the credit card and then place an order with the manufacturer to drop ship the product to the customer.

My part was ordered in September, and every couple days I would get an email update saying it will ship on a date 7 days out, until today's, which says the order has been delayed and there is no estimated ship date.

They cannot cancel the order, the only option is to return the part to the store, when I receive it. Which is what will happen, as we do not need the part anymore, wife got a new range rather than dealing with trying to fix this one.

We did NOT buy it from Sears, and likely will not buy anything from Sears again

2017-10-30

Now I know why Sears is going broke!!!

"I ordered a part for my Craftsman table saw on Sept. 25th of this year and received an email the next day telling me my order was being processed and should be shipped within 1-2 business days. 2 weeks later when I still had not received the part I phoned Sears customer service and was told the part was on back order.................(How a customer is told that a part that they do not have in stock will be shipped in 1-2 days is a mystery to me.) Then on Oct. 2oth I received a phone call from Sears Parts Direct telling me that the part I ordered had been received at their warehouse and again, it would be shipped in 1-2 business days and that I should receive it in 2-5 business days. On Oct 30th after still not receiving the part I again phoned customer service and was again told the part was back ordered. WHAT THE HELL??????
These poor people obviously have no idea what is going on.
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I DEAL WITH SEARS PARTS DIRECT!!!!!!
NOW I KNOW WHY SEARS IS GOING BROKE!!!!!!!

2017-10-28

Order went fine for an AC Electronic Control Board

"After reading all these negative reviews, I was really reluctant to order a piece for my broken down Air Conditioner. It was a COV30331508 Electronic Control Board that had burnt out on my LG AC unit. But the only other places I could buy this seemed either very dodgy or worse, were price gouging me for up to $100 for the piece. They were selling it for $67 which after taxes and shipping was $81.62. They had sent me a $10 discount code for registering with them so I took the risk and ordered the piece for $71.62. After they confirmed the order, they did not send me a tracking number even though it seemed they would. This made me worry but within two weeks the part was in the hands of the technician repairing my unit and my unit was functioning again. I felt I needed to write about this experience after seeing only 1 star negative ones, since it worked well for me. Unfortunately, they don't accept regular Sears discounts which are always plentiful and include free shipping but I still saved money versus the alternatives."

2017-10-25

They lied to me and are stil;l lying!

"On 27 Sept, 2017, I ordered a STD 0216 seal for Sears air compressor over the internet. Part was said to be on B/OP till 16 O'17. Later, Sears said part was being prepared for shipment, A LIE as they now say part is still on B/O w/ NO projected date for arrival. Sears , according to Gelo (#20140 and supervisor Helga verified that part is on B/O BUT the sears Pars Online shows the part as IN STOCK. Suggest everyone be aware that this is how Sears treats people and find an alternative source for parts. Also, I suggest sucker who was charged by Sears for a MANDIDATED service call to install his now discontinued part pull the CC charge. "

2017-10-19

BAD BAD BAD

"Today I experienced a whirl wind of an experience with their customer repair service. I was on the phone being transferred back and forth for a total of 4 different calls and a least 2 hours. Don't ever ask for a supervisor or manager because they apparently don't have a clue what that is or DON'T HAVE ONE!
I will say that the help and information that I received from a gentleman from the parts department was above and beyond!!! It's crazy that from all the "information" that they "note" on a file and they can't tell me who I spoke with in the "parts" department that placed my order to Whirlpool.
It's a wonder they are still in business!

2017-10-06

No parts despite Expidited delivery

"Ordered an in stock part for next day delivery by paying for expedited delivery. Part never arrived. Called several times over the following week, each time was told the part was about to ship. 8 days later, I got told that a problem with the ordering system meant my order was never processed. Asked for revised delivery date, was told unable to give one as did not know if supplier had part. Asked for refund, told I could not have one. Filed consumer dispute with credit card issuer. Avoid Sears at all costs. I should of read the thousands of on-line comments before ordering!"

2017-09-30

Love this place

"DAN Sexton, our salesman, made this buying experience a good one"

2017-08-08

I hope they go out of business. Want to file a lawsuit with me anyone?

"I have a 7 year old Kenmore Elite Dual Fuel range...the control panel went out on it. I called Sears Parts Direct-after finding a replacement part on their page for it...they told me that I needed to pay $89 for a 'technician' to come out and figure out what's wrong with it...the tech came...spent 3 minutes, ordered the part, billed me $277 and said the part would be in in a few business days...two days later, I get a call from Sears saying they don't make those parts anymore, that they are discontinued making those parts a while ago and that the person who made the appointment with me should have notified me of that. They refused to refund me the money for the part, insisting that the part was $89 and the remainder was for the technician...(by the way, the lady-who was from over seas and VERY difficult to understand-was named "Clifford") after numerous calls-still no resolution going on one month...still have a non-working 'boat anchor' aka oven...would NEVER EVER buy from Sears EVER again...if anyone would like to go in with me on a class action lawsuit...I am not the only one who has had this problem...(according to the reviews) email me @ pamjohnson2009@hotmail.com Sears ****. "

2017-07-29

Do not rely on Sears PartsDirect for your order

"Sears PartsDirect website said the part was in stock and "in stock" items would ship in two business days; it's now been sixteen business days. I've checked the status of my order every few days and I've used their "chat" feature on three separate occasions. The first two "chats" resulted in Sears placing a 'rush' on the order to have it delivered within a few business days. The last "chat" was five business days ago which resulted in Sears saying their back end team was calling their vendor to check on the status of the order with a promise that I would hear from the Sears back end team by Wednesday (three business days ago); still no word from Sears. I caution anyone from relying on Sears. "

2017-07-27

Inept please go out of business and die

"Ordered a belt for lawn mower 7/20/17. Shipped next day from eastern Pennsylvania arrived in Seneca Pennsylvania the 23rd at the UPS then tracking said it was handed over to USPS in Franklin PA. Today is the 27th and no part. Said it was delivered. My question is why did it take 7 days to cross pa and why would the UPS pass it to the USPS for delivery? Never heard of such bs. Will never order another thing from them. Its hardly a wonder why sears is closing. "

Share Sears PartsDirect's store rating

Sears PartsDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears PartsDirect is not a merchant member
Sears PartsDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!