Stores > Sears PartsDirect

Product & services pricing Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.36/10 1.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sears PartsDirect by clicking a star below.
2018-02-18

Unbelievable!!

"Ordered Whirlpool oven control board from them because their website and customer service person said it was in stock. Credit card charged immediately, including shipping charges, and then receive e-mail in 2 days saying part is back ordered and they cannot give date it will be available. For some reason we hung on, believing that board would ship soon. In meantime our browser kept getting SearsPartsDirect ads showing this board in stock. Over next 6 weeks my wife and I had multiple conversations with customer service rep who promised we would get a call from supervisor to explain situation. Calls never came. Finally cancelled order which they made it difficult to do. AVOID SEARS PARTS DIRECT AT ALL COSTS. THEY ARE A SCAM!!"

2018-02-04

High prices, very slooooooow shipping

"I bought a package of 5 O-rings from Sears repair parts
The 5 rings together weigh about 1/4 ounce and fit in a small mailing
envelope. The price of the rings was $3.58 but the shipping was $9.98.
Ten days latter the part still has not shipped.
update: 2/17/18 Item still not shipped.

2018-02-01

They dont have any Stock

"If you need a part in a hurry, look elsewhere.
They SAY a part is in stock, but once you place your order, they IMMEDIATELY charge your credit card, and then the next day you get the 'out of stock - back ordered' email. They just pass the order on to their suppliers.

My opinion, same as being a LIAR.

2018-01-31

Incompetent

"Ive ordered the same part 5 times...every time they ship me the part that's missing components. Ive called them and they tell me they are reshipping it with the correct parts...every time it's wrong. They are completely disorganized and dont know ther a$$es from a hole in the ground."

2018-01-23

Member Customer

"I ordered a chest drawer slider. The customer representative says that 1 week to pick up in the store. On the 2nd week the left side slider came in and I decided to wait for right side too complete my order. And like 2 months already the parts didn’t arrive in the store. Every time that I follow up. Customer Service Refresentative always say it is in back order. And they never say that they will follow up. I ended to cancel. This store is not suppose be qualified to operate."

2018-01-22

Unbelievable!

"They told be one price and charged me a different amount. They give be one delivery date and provided a different delivery date.

Finally, when I tried to cancel the order (as the estimated delivery date was in th future), they said order has been transmitted and cannot cancel.

The 'Manager' called after 4 hours left a VM talking about shipping cost.

I have never had this online experience ever. I value Amazon even more.

Shame on you Sears PartsDirect!

2018-01-19

Worst online experience I have ever had

"I ordered a lid for an LG washer to replace the one that broke on our machine. Their website had the part listed as in stock with expected delivery in 2 days with expedited delivery. 9 days later, the order info has still not been updated, 4 phone calls have still not yielded a straight answer . After 5 days I called them and asked them to cancel it, the next day I got the first email from them saying that the order was in process and could not be cancelled and should ship in 24-48 hrs. It's 54 hrs later and still no email or tracking number. Never ever order from this company, they are liars, crooks and thieves."

2018-01-19

STAY AWAY

"Ordered part on 1/13 and was told it would arrive by 1/19. It is 1/19 and the part still has not shipped. Started chat with rep on website. Was told part was on backorder with no ship date available. Cancelled order and will order from someone else. Hopefully I get my credit card refunded. Now I know why Sears is dying. Stay away!"

2018-01-12

Do Not Buy from Sears Parts Direct

"Do not buy from Sears Parts Direct, especially if you want a quick delivery, and save yourself a terrible experience. We had 2 appliances go out within 24 hours of each other. I placed an order for 2 day delivery. When the part did not show up, I called Sears Part Direct and the order had not even been processed. I guess they feel they can decide how fast I need the part even though when I ordered the part 2 day shipping was an option for me and I paid extra for 2 day shipping. When I contacted Sears Parts Direct, they offered to refund my shipping but that did me no good when I had a broken washing machine full of wet clothes. I needed the part when promised, they did not deliver. I had placed my second order before I knew about their bad service and I paid $44 for overnight delivery. Guess what, it did not show up. This was very frustrating given the fact I had my food in my garage staying cold since my refrigerator did not work. Long story short, do not buy from Sears Parts Direct, find a company that will honor their promises and deliver the part when you need it. Even if it costs a little more to buy from another company, you will be happier in the long run."

2018-01-10

THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM!

"I paid $34 for priority shipping but items had not yet been shipped 3 days later (the day they should have arrived!) I requested a full refund and was told yes then I was sent an email that said NO, I would have to return items at my expense after they arrive in ONE WEEK! How is this legal?????? STAY AWAY."

2018-01-06

Backordered part with them But not their EBay store..........

"Ordered a part #00642112 online thru searsparts direct checked status 2 days later and part was back ordered from manufacture. Went online again to search for other buying options and came upon it on ebay from SearsPartsDirect and they had a listing saying 10 in stock with 2 sold, This Ebay listing was at a much higher price, Contacted the listing to tell them to remove it as they didn't have it in stock but their reply back was they had 30 in stock, Plain and simple don't buy from them as they have some of the shadiest business practices, Still waiting to get a refund of the order I did with them, Am going to have to contact my States Attorney Generals Office and file an issue"

2018-01-05

Horrible service

"This is the worst place ever to order from. I placed order (12/20/2017k expected on a certain date (12/27/2017). Received a call to confirm delivery date, item was in back order . Why wld they even call to confirm delivery if item is backorder. I called and spoke with reps to simply cancel order because they didn know when I would be getting the part. I re iterated the fact that I wanted yo cancel, the rep repeatedly agreed and assured me it was cancelled and I would get email notification about cancelling the order. No email, 5 days later (1/5/2018) called again to check on status of refund, the order was shipped that day. I asked why they didnt cancel the rep advised me the cancellation order was in the system but apparently was disregarded. WTF..... Now I have to wait for the package, take time out of my day to return it and hope they agree to return my funds."

2017-12-21

Scam

"Ordered part #0181010347, T- nut 5/16-18 for table saw 315.218290 in the schematic page 55 #5 is part 0181010347
quantity is listed as 6, picture in schematic shows 6. Price is $4.04 plus shipping Sears parts direct sells them PER NUT not package of 6. Same thing if you order a screw or other part that shows a quantity, you will only receive 1 screw or part - not the quantity listed. You have to order each part individually even though it lists a specific quantity. VERY UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES.

2017-12-11

My 2nd part ordered

"I've ordered 2 parts in 4 months and I kept getting emails that the part is back ordered when it shows available. I canceled the orders and ordered through them using Ebay, which shows 4 of the second part in stock. What B.S. If I need another part I'll go through Ebay. Seems the only way to hold them accountable"

2017-12-05

I will never buy another Sears appliance again!

"Called Sears for repair on my lg washing machine. It is rusted out all under the lid and some on top. I can't use my machine for anything other than towels because the rust gets on my clothes. The paint just peals off. The repairman told me that the machine was probably never sealed when the paint was applied but of, there is no proof of that. I had to make a decision whether to just buy a new machine or get it repaired. Since my machine still worked well and not 10 years old(manufacture warranty) I decided to get it fixed.
If I had known what I would have to go through I would have just bought another machine( never Sears!).
First I was not told the part was to be shipped to my house. When the repair man showed up to install the part...he told me he called someone and the part was at the warehouse and I would receive it in 2 to 3 days. I then scheduled for him to come back the next week. That was in the first part of October! Did I fail to mention I had already paid for the part! Never happen again!
Since that ...it is now December 5.. I get calls almost every few days to call to reschedule my appointment for repair. I have talked to them many many times. They are rude, condescending, inept and really don't care. I keep being told my part is on back order. That's all they will tell me. I have asked to talk to the surpervisor ....that's a joke...
I wish I could send them a bill for laundry mat services and for all my inconviences. My only option and my decision is to never buy ANY Sears appliance again.

Share Sears PartsDirect's store rating

Sears PartsDirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears PartsDirect is not a merchant member
Sears PartsDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!