Product & services pricing 2.73/10
Shipping & packaging: 0.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.15/10
2018-04-15

Horible charged me 4 month ago but still no parts

"Order parts 4 month ago they charge me the same day but 4 month later still no parts and they do not know when it will be ready. I think this is scam just get your money and hope you forgot that they charged you. That is one of the reason that Sears is not what it use to be. They lost my trust. This is path to go out of business. Present COE just get his money, retire and hell with customers and employees is the today way for many companies but not all.
Good luck with your orders.

2018-03-21

SCAMMERS! They take your money and never ship the part!

"I have spoken with them thru text and phone calls over a handful of times. Each with a promise to cancel the order and give the refund but the refund is never given. Dont order from this company. They are a joke and very much not legit!! Im beyond frustrated!"

2018-03-15

They Take the MONEY, never ship the parts, then refuse to refund it -even thought they never shipped they parts! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!

"DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS>>>> they lie and deceive with every call, they are all in the Philippines so they dont care about you here in America. Worst experience I have ever had with a company! Told me I have to wait for the parts to arrive then return them for a refund, how many millions of dollars are drawing interest in their accounts as they screw us all over! Class Action...... this is the only way to stop this type of abuse. I have contacted the CEO and the Vice President of People - I will update you should something be done by them. "

2018-02-26

Terrible company - Scammers

"Ordered a part for my range in Dec 2017 which they charged me for. Immediately got emails saying it was back ordered. I have tried to cancel the oder and get a refund 5 times with no success. Every person in customer service department is incompetent and talks in circles rather than refunding the order. I'm calling my credit card next to dispute the charge. So frustrated! I will never use Sears parts direct again! No wonder Sears is going bankrupt - good riddens! "

2018-02-18

Unbelievable!!

"Ordered Whirlpool oven control board from them because their website and customer service person said it was in stock. Credit card charged immediately, including shipping charges, and then receive e-mail in 2 days saying part is back ordered and they cannot give date it will be available. For some reason we hung on, believing that board would ship soon. In meantime our browser kept getting SearsPartsDirect ads showing this board in stock. Over next 6 weeks my wife and I had multiple conversations with customer service rep who promised we would get a call from supervisor to explain situation. Calls never came. Finally cancelled order which they made it difficult to do. AVOID SEARS PARTS DIRECT AT ALL COSTS. THEY ARE A SCAM!!"

2018-02-04

High prices, very slooooooow shipping

"I bought a package of 5 O-rings from Sears repair parts
The 5 rings together weigh about 1/4 ounce and fit in a small mailing
envelope. The price of the rings was $3.58 but the shipping was $9.98.
Ten days latter the part still has not shipped.
update: 2/17/18 Item still not shipped.

2018-02-01

They dont have any Stock

"If you need a part in a hurry, look elsewhere.
They SAY a part is in stock, but once you place your order, they IMMEDIATELY charge your credit card, and then the next day you get the 'out of stock - back ordered' email. They just pass the order on to their suppliers.

My opinion, same as being a LIAR.

2018-01-31

Incompetent

"Ive ordered the same part 5 times...every time they ship me the part that's missing components. Ive called them and they tell me they are reshipping it with the correct parts...every time it's wrong. They are completely disorganized and dont know ther a$$es from a hole in the ground."

2018-01-23

Member Customer

"I ordered a chest drawer slider. The customer representative says that 1 week to pick up in the store. On the 2nd week the left side slider came in and I decided to wait for right side too complete my order. And like 2 months already the parts didn’t arrive in the store. Every time that I follow up. Customer Service Refresentative always say it is in back order. And they never say that they will follow up. I ended to cancel. This store is not suppose be qualified to operate."

2018-01-22

Unbelievable!

"They told be one price and charged me a different amount. They give be one delivery date and provided a different delivery date.

Finally, when I tried to cancel the order (as the estimated delivery date was in th future), they said order has been transmitted and cannot cancel.

The 'Manager' called after 4 hours left a VM talking about shipping cost.

I have never had this online experience ever. I value Amazon even more.

Shame on you Sears PartsDirect!

2018-01-19

Worst online experience I have ever had

"I ordered a lid for an LG washer to replace the one that broke on our machine. Their website had the part listed as in stock with expected delivery in 2 days with expedited delivery. 9 days later, the order info has still not been updated, 4 phone calls have still not yielded a straight answer . After 5 days I called them and asked them to cancel it, the next day I got the first email from them saying that the order was in process and could not be cancelled and should ship in 24-48 hrs. It's 54 hrs later and still no email or tracking number. Never ever order from this company, they are liars, crooks and thieves."

2018-01-19

STAY AWAY

"Ordered part on 1/13 and was told it would arrive by 1/19. It is 1/19 and the part still has not shipped. Started chat with rep on website. Was told part was on backorder with no ship date available. Cancelled order and will order from someone else. Hopefully I get my credit card refunded. Now I know why Sears is dying. Stay away!"

2018-01-12

Do Not Buy from Sears Parts Direct

"Do not buy from Sears Parts Direct, especially if you want a quick delivery, and save yourself a terrible experience. We had 2 appliances go out within 24 hours of each other. I placed an order for 2 day delivery. When the part did not show up, I called Sears Part Direct and the order had not even been processed. I guess they feel they can decide how fast I need the part even though when I ordered the part 2 day shipping was an option for me and I paid extra for 2 day shipping. When I contacted Sears Parts Direct, they offered to refund my shipping but that did me no good when I had a broken washing machine full of wet clothes. I needed the part when promised, they did not deliver. I had placed my second order before I knew about their bad service and I paid $44 for overnight delivery. Guess what, it did not show up. This was very frustrating given the fact I had my food in my garage staying cold since my refrigerator did not work. Long story short, do not buy from Sears Parts Direct, find a company that will honor their promises and deliver the part when you need it. Even if it costs a little more to buy from another company, you will be happier in the long run."

2018-01-10

THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM!

"I paid $34 for priority shipping but items had not yet been shipped 3 days later (the day they should have arrived!) I requested a full refund and was told yes then I was sent an email that said NO, I would have to return items at my expense after they arrive in ONE WEEK! How is this legal?????? STAY AWAY."

2018-01-06

Backordered part with them But not their EBay store..........

"Ordered a part #00642112 online thru searsparts direct checked status 2 days later and part was back ordered from manufacture. Went online again to search for other buying options and came upon it on ebay from SearsPartsDirect and they had a listing saying 10 in stock with 2 sold, This Ebay listing was at a much higher price, Contacted the listing to tell them to remove it as they didn't have it in stock but their reply back was they had 30 in stock, Plain and simple don't buy from them as they have some of the shadiest business practices, Still waiting to get a refund of the order I did with them, Am going to have to contact my States Attorney Generals Office and file an issue"

Share Sears PartsDirect's store rating