Stores > Sears.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.74/10 0.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.89/10 0.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.78/10 0.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sears.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Reseller store 123store is just SCAM hiding behind Sears.

"I bought a bunk bed via reseller store which is 123stores, the item is completely mislead. Picture of complete bunkbed with stair case. When ordered and paid, came only the bunk bed, no stair case and no cabinets that shown in pictures. Color is way off too. When contacted, they redirect me to 123stores and that's where the run-around happened. The item came from city about 10 miles from me, but the reseller want's me to return the item to the other side of coast, and makes me had to pay $300 for shipping. After they received it, they told me the packaging was damage so now they wants me claim the shipping damages. Truly a rip off company."

2017-11-05

If the site allowed ZERO stars, that's what sears.com deserves

"TERRIBLE "customer service". False advertising of the delivery date, then failed to change it despite multiple requests. They stated the order was cancelled but still charged me for it. Over a month and many phone calls later I still have not been refunded. They didn't deliver ANYTHING but have still kept my money. They state they need a fax of the credit card statement on which the charge is clearly shown. I've faxed it and sent three scans as well, and STILL NO ACTION. Over two hours lost in multiple phone calls but the people they have staffing the phones don't know how to escalate. "

2017-11-03

Don't buy from Sears.com

"I bought a gas range on October 31, 2017. They brought it out and told me that they could not hook it up because I have propane and not natural gas. Nothing was listed on their site it for natural gas only. I called and was passed around 7 different times, I forgot to mention I was charged a delivery fee when it was suppose to be free, a haul away fee and they never touched my old stove. I will never again buy from Sears.com. I want to give them no stars but it won't allow it. So **** off."

2017-10-25

Never again

"I bought my kitchen appliances from Sears around 2 it 3 years ago and bought the warranty. My kenmore fridge breaks down every 5 months. I have spoken to their warranty department about replacing the fridge and they say it has to break down 4 times in one year in order to qualify. Every year it has broken 3 times and I still have to wait until the 4th time!!!! I spend more money in replacing the food in my fridge than the cost of it, and that is cause I bought a $2500 one. I am truly frustrated. I do not recommend anyone buy their appliances from Sears!"

2017-10-19

INFORMATION SECURITY A MESS…. DONT USE SEARS ON LINE / SHOP YOUR WAY.

"I OPEN UP MY SEARS ON LINE " SHOP YOUR WAY " ACCOUNT AND FIND THAT SOMEONE HAS PUT TWO CREDIT CARD NUMBERS IN MY FILE THAT ARE NOT MINE BUT HAVE MY NAME ON THEM. FORTUNATELY, THERE WAS NO ACTIVITY ON MY PERSONAL ( REAL ) CREDIT CARD.

I WASTED AN HOUR BEING TRANSFERRED FROM ONE PERSON TO THE NEXT AND STILL DID NOT GET THROUGH TO ANYONE WHO COULD DEAL WITH THE ISSUE. MOST OF THE PEOPLE I SPOKE WITH WERE DENSE….. I HAD TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE THEY CAUGHT ON.

AFTER INSISTING ON SPEAKING WITH A SUPERVISOR I WAS TOLD THAT THIS WOULD BE ESCALATED TO THE DEPARTMENT THAT HANDLES INFORMATION SECURITY AND WOULD RECEIVE A REPLY IN 24- 48 HOURS.

FOUR DAYS LATER… AND NOTHING.

SO I SEARCH FOR SOME BACK-DOOR PHONE NUMBERS AND GET THROUGH TO SOMEONE AT SHOP YOUR WAY WHO ACTUALLY DID HAVE A BRAIN. UNFORTUNATELY, SHE CANT GIVE ME ANY EXPLANATION ON HOW SOMEONE COULD PUT A FALSE CREDIT CARD NUMBER IN MY ACCOUNT…. BUT KNOW TO PUT IT UNDER MY NAME.

FORTUNATELY….. AMAZON.COM WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

2017-10-13

Sears Home Service Horrible

"Order #:22795
I had called sears for home service twice and both times it was a horrible experience. I would never recommend sears to anyone. Very very very horrible service.

I made an appointment with Sears for an air duct and vent cleaning. The people who came were very rude and unprofessional. They wouldn't ask for approval before doing anything. They did a horrible job and keep trying to take more money. And they didn't have enough supplies to complete the work. They kept as waiting for ever for them to go and get the supplies. They were a team of 2 people. One of them left to get the supplies while the other kept waiting outside and talking suspiciously. Later we got a call that police is outside. I do not know why someone had called the police. But its was a bad scene and caused a lot of inconvenience for us. We didn',t expect this kind of experience by taking a service from sears.

They left without completing the work properly and we tried to turn on the heater and Ac and nothing is working. We tried calling the person immediately and he didn't answer. We called sears and they told it would take a couple of days for them to come back and they hung up the call. I can't believe still Sears is in business in USA. Sears is the worst service I ever had in my life. I am planning to make a written complaint to the Sears management.

My comment is never call Sears for Home Service " They don't even deserve 1 star *.

2017-09-29

Online orders are a pointless effort.

"Place an order online at Sears and have no expectations that the order ever gets processed. That's the message that I got from Sears customer service after weeks of waiting on a single/simple order. Though the local Sears outlets (privately owned and operated) seem very helpful, the corporation is so overwhelmed with financial difficulties that it has become a huge risk for any would-be customer. I canceled my order. There won't be any others."

2017-09-23

Nightmare

"I had sears come to repair my fridge worst mistake of my life !! after four techs and a damaged floor my fridge has got worse. It has gotten worse after every tech has came out. No help just a run around month after month. To top it off from my fridge being moved so many times my floor became damaged so I complained they told me to call Segway I believe that the name to file a claim on my floor get estimates pics ect what a joke a month later keep in mind fridge still not fixed sears insurance said they are denied my claim because I moved the fridge. Are you kidding me? They said if I could prove the Tech moved it they will continue it otherwise I’m screwed well how can I prove that I did not like I record them. At any rate I now have a broken fridge worse than I started a damaged floor and no help. Thank you Sears Holdings way to go and keep a customer!!"

2017-09-21

Waiting seven weeke for my washer machine to be fix .

"The worth service ever see on my life . Still waiting for my washer to be fix it's been seven weeks and I don't know when it's going to be fix every time they come out they order more part and I have to wait another two weeks this is have an already three times so far ."

2017-09-10

john at sears is outstanding! Philadelphia PA Bustelton

"John was patient and assisted me with all of my questions. I bought a double wall oven."

2017-08-24

HORRIBLE! NO APPOINTMENT RESPECT OR ANYTHING!

"Our Ac Air conditioner stopped making cold air so we contacted and reserved an appointment. Two days later THEY NEVER SHOWED UP on the scheduled time of 8 - 1 pm. Instead, they sent me an email AFTER the "supposed" appointment saying to urgently make another appointment with them ASAP with no reason why they never came today. I did so and made another appointment for the next day, 8 - 1 pm. and Guess what. THEY NEVER SHOWED UP AGAIN! and this time not even an email. I Highly recommend NEVER to use their services. They're unreliable, unpredictable, and sketchy. "

2017-08-15

on line order

"Never ever order anything on line from Sears. I ordered a bathing suit for vacation. When it arrived and did not fit I wanted to exchange it for a different size. Come to find out it wasn't even a sears product. Tried and tried for days to contact the outside seller only to reach an answering machine and left several messages.When I tried to get Sears customer service to help they said all they could reach was the same answering machine. If Sears sells it Sears should at least be able to reach the company. I am very disappointed to not have this suit for vacation but at this point just give me my $140 back, but no they can't do that because it was not their product"

2017-08-09

DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM SEARS!!!

"Sears is the worst! We bought all our kitchen appliances - stove, oven, fridge, dishwasher and even the microwave from there. We then bought our washer and dryer and even our grill. We made sure to get warranties on everything. After less than a year they had to do work in my fridge and then on July 19th my fridge died. We contacted Sears immediately. The fridge is less than 3 years old. After a lot of back and forth they got a tech out on the 21st and he determined the compressor died. He said they would order the parts and have someone out on 8/2 to fix it. It was going to take so long as they are too short staffed to get someone out sooner. The day before they are supposed to repair it we get a call that the parts are on back order and so we have to wait longer. Estimated date of arrival for the parts is now 8/12. They also won't book an appointment now to do the work as the date I arrival is not guaranteed. We have contacted them twice since with promises of updates in 24-48 hours and they have never contacted us, we always have to call them. The date for the parts is now pushed to 8/18 and still no date for the actual repair. They offer a mini fridge or a fridge rental. However we have to go pay for it and they will reimburse, also where am I supposed to put a whole second fridge?? I also have a newborn that was born a week before this fridge died and they don't care. I will be without a fridge that is from Sears and under warranty that I paid extra for, for at least a month and most likely even longer! I will never buy from Sears again and recommend that everyone else do the same. Horrible service, they don't care and obviously their product is crap! "

2017-07-28

Don't buy appliances here

"We had trouble with our chest freezer lid and called to set up an appointment for a technician to come fix it. We set up 5 different appointments already for their ridiculous 8-5 time range and they have canceled 4 out of the 5. The last time they were here they rebuilt the lid but it still didn't shut properly. They said they have to send someone to come look at it again next month. This is unacceptable and I would advise you to buy your appliances elsewhere. "

2017-07-23

Mattress nightmare

"2 weeks ago I ordered a mattress from Sears. It was to be delivered 6 days later. On the morning of delivery I was called at 7 AM and told that the salesperson had ordered the wrong box spring and it would now be 7 more days. I went and talked to the assistant manager and told her that I had already gotten rid of my old mattress and now would have to sleep on the floor. She offered me $25 sears cash and I was satisfied. I was then told that my new bed would be delivered on a Friday between 11 and 1. I took off work to go wait at 10:30. At 1:30 I still hag no mattress and called the number I was given. It was the delivery driver and he told me that the warehouse was suppose to have called me because the bed was damaged and the had to order a new one. Once again I spoke to the manager and was told that it would be another week before it was delivered and it would also be on a Friday. So now I'm looking at 2 weeks sleeping on the floor and almost a full day of wages lost. I was furious and asked if it could somehow be expedited. The manager got combative with me and told me no. The next day I went to the manager to ask the same thing and he also told me no and that he couldn't force them to make my mattress faster. It's a Serta mattress and they're telling me that it has to be made. C'mon, there's not one mattress made ahead of time?
He offered me nothing for my inconvenience and lost wages.
It's no wonder this store will be out of business soon. They should have been bending over backwards to satisfy me. I went and cancelled my order and will never set foot inside that store again. I have done a lot of past business with this store, including expensive car repairs. They have flushed it down the drain with bad customer service. Just bought a new mattress from a competitor. Will be delivered tomorrow!!
Good luck sears associates when you're in the unemployment line next year!!

Share Sears.com's store rating

Sears.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sears.com is not a merchant member
Sears.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!