Product & services pricing 0.63/10
Shipping & packaging: 1.25/10
2018-04-22

Wrong item return

"Sears marketplace would not back a return on an item shipped wrong it took 5 days for an answer that i was told would be 48 hours. Guess im stuck with it. Will never buy or step into another sears again"

2018-04-05

Disappointed

"What hurts even more disappointed of the SEARS chain stores since they did not want to change the mattress that was their error, they made me realize that they would change it to me by diskette their policies and surprise their policies they know how to charge me 15% of the mattress more again the shipment, because although the store knew I had the error, I did not care about the customer, for many years I have been buying from this store and for the first time I had a case because they did not respond and I had to pay their mistakes and I'm still under treatment because I'm nervous of my brain!"

2018-03-31

Horrible Delivery

"We orders a ping pong table on March 6, 2018 and it was supposed to be delivered on the 17th. We received texts stating that it was in transit and we to arrange for time to be available for the delivery on the 17th. Early that morning we got a call stating it was damaged in shipping so it couldn't be delivered. Ok, fine, I don't want a damaged product. This same exact scenario has occurred again on the 24th and again today, the 31st! This is bullcrap so I called them this evening for a full refund and they tried to upsell me on home improvement services. BS! I'm supposed to get a refund in 7-10 business day. We'll see if they can follow though on their word this time. I'm not doing business with Sears ever again. They used to be a good, reputable company. What happened?"

2018-03-22

No refund for $1400 refrigerator after 5 months!!

"I bought a refrigerator on Sears.com Nov 2017. Morning of scheduled delivery in December I called Sears.com delivery number and cancelled order (after reading how unreliable frig was). Delivery company called my cell just prior to delivery. I informed them not to deliver refrig. I had cancelled early in the morning. $1400 was never refunded to my Visa. I called Sears.com many times, was placed on hold constantly, then transferred all around the Phillipines. Repeating the story to each phone rep. Everyone just apologizes and Will look into it. It is now March and I have yet to see a refund. I filled a dispute with my credit card and they have not resolved issue after waiting 1 month. Do no buy anything thru Sears.com. It is an expensive mistake. I am still out over $1400.
It's a scam company

2018-03-12

Wrong items

"Received the wrong products and without going into a sears location i had to wait 2 weeks to get it resolved. Not happy."

2018-03-12

Can't Get Order Right

"At the end of January, I ordered Colormate County Blue bathmats & towels - I received the County Blue Bathmats, but a different color blue for the towels, so I returned them all(7 days for refund to my card). Early February I tried again, because the Country Blue is gorgeous - unfortunately, I got the same result, so they were returned(8 days for refund to my card). Then, stupidly, I ordered Colormate Aqua bathmats (I have aqua towels from a different brand) - the color was perfect, except there was one little stripe sort of in the middle of all three mats, so I returned them (11 days & still waiting on refund to my card). I used to love going into the store, but now that that is closed and the online order fulfillment is so slipshod. I will have to look elsewhere for new bathmats. "

2018-03-07

Terrible Customer service

"Sears shipped me a piece of furniture last week. It arrived on Friday. It was clearly damaged and I have not even taken out of the box. I notified them Friday afternoon that it was damaged and I wanted to return it. Five days later, I am still waiting for a resolution. I have emailed, called and done everything that was asked of me. I have been lied to by customer service, hung up on, put on indefinite hold, etc. All I get is a runaround. Any other retailer would have handled this in 24 hours. Stay clear of Sears! I am worried they don't have enough money to give me my refund or they will file for bankruptcy before I get my money. "

2018-02-07

Too bad zero stars is not an option--STAY AWAY

"Looking for some software I found Sears Marketplace. Bad luck. I ordered two products. The first was sent to me from the vendor via Amazon. It turned out that the vendor simply takes your order then contacts and purchases from Amazon. The product was legitimate, but I probably could have saved some money by ordering from Amazon in the first place. Oh, after the product shipped but before it arrived, Sears sent me an email stating that the product was out of stock with no estimated future shipping time.

The second came to me from another vendor in packaging that said "Retail Cd Bulk Packaging misiaz@yahoo.com". The product inside? Totally bogus and counterfeit, although it was a copy of the software I ordered. I will follow up with a piracy notice to the manufacturer.

No response from Sears or the bogus supplier to whom I want to return the software.

2018-01-27

Sears has not given a Refund on a cancelled order after 3 weeks

"I cancelled a mattress order January 7th an hour after I placed the order online. Sears still charged me $559 and it is Jan 27th and I still have not been refunded the money. I have called at least 8 times about this and have gotten different stories each time I have called. I've been guaranteed my money would be refunded, told I would receive emails within 72 hours and haven't. Each time I call customer service and ask to speak with supervisors, I am denied. I have asked to speak with their refund department but am also denied. I'm not sure what to do to get my money back."

2018-01-25

NEVER SHOP SEARS ..........Worst experience we've ever had!!!! -100 STARS IF WE COULD

"To much to say about our terrible experience. We will never ever buy from Sears again. Sears used to be the only store we ever bought appliances and tools from. It used to be wonderful............Not the same Sears anymore.
About our latest terrible experience.......I'll try and make it short. WITH an extended customer service agreement we had to go through 6 months of calling incompetent people working in other countries and other states that could have cared less about our refrigerator that was freezing our food and ruining it. Months of Sears sending out so called technicians, someone having to be home for 4 or 5 hours waiting just for them to replace the same parts over and over and over. Finally replaced it and delivered a new one with a door that was higher than the other and a huge scratch. Never ever again. Good bye Sears. You're getting what you deserve. Going out of business. Can't be soon enough!

2018-01-25

SEARS Market Place Horrible Experience

"I Goggled a health product that I wanted to purchase to compare prices. I was surprised to find that Sears carried the product. I purchased online from Sears about four years ago, it was an appliance and I picked the product up at a nearby store, so I had some history of ordering online from them. My purchase went through easily and I used Paypal to pay for my purchase which amount to about $100.00 . At the completion of my purchase, I received a receipt with a link to track shipping of my purchase and it stated that I should receive and email when the product is shipped and it was estimated that I should have the product in about five business days. I checked back a few times and according to the tracking link the package had not been received by the shipper. I finally called and the Sears representative said she would check on the order and I should call back the next day, which I did and she confirmed that the product had not been shipped and I stated well I need it and if you haven't shipped it yet I want to cancel the order. The woman on the phone agreed to the cancellation and said I should see my funds back in Paypal in one to two days.. A week went by and no refund so I called Paypal and they give the seller up until about 21 to 30 days to respond with the refunds. This process started on the 8th of January and today is the 25th and I AM STILL OUT OF MY MONEY AND NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT!! I will never order or shop at SEARS AGAIN!!!"

2018-01-12

Realy upset in so many ways

"My order delivered? Nope my name on package inside not my order and a packing slip for someone else in Brooklyn Ny! So I call and the answer is, you need to go to store and give them the order you received, or wait for a package in mail to return the item and only then will we send you the 10 items you ordered! ARE YOU SERIOUS? So I say , can I just purchase this sweater I looked online it’s only 22$, YES, But you must still return the one you got before your items can ship oh fml! I ordered online for a reason people! So I will go to the store and definitely never order from Sears agin ! Thanks for ruining my Daughters Birthday! And oh yeah , getting past the broken English of the 2 people I talked to wasn’t pleasant either! "

2018-01-10

Horrible!

"I have bought from sears for the last 30 years. NEVER again! I had a freestanding ice maker that has been broken off and on for two years. Each time I would call sears for service call. The technician told me the last three times to call his cell number on the card he gave me. You know to save me time. I find out today he was a complete fraud! I called Sears today to find out what is going on because I still have a broke ice maker. They did not show anything for December. I explained to them what has been happening. Transferred me. Of course I bought the service agreement, turns out to be a waste of money as well. They said well, he came out and cleaned it and replaced things in 2016 and 2017. Unfortunately the 2016 are so old they will not qualify for a new ice maker. I am currently on hold for a supervisor, yes, one hour of holding. The man that they have been sending out, they will contact him. Unbelievable! "

2017-12-19

Goodbye Sears

"Everyone needs to avoid ordering from Sears.com and having items shipped to store. In my case, a product that was shipped to a Sears store, that they selected, was damaged when I got it home and opened it a few days after I received it. I called Sears.com, since that is where I placed the order and they said the best thing to do was taking to a different Sears store for exchange. You see, Sears.com sent the order to Sears Outlet, not the standard retail store, which doesn't sell the tool boxes I ordered and is not connected to Sears or Sears.com. So, I visited Sears at the Avenues Mall in Jax. and was told that they couldn't help me since I picked up the items at the Sears Outlet. Repeated attempts to explain the that the item was purchased online from Sears.com not the Outlet and showing the receipt that explained this as well, failed. The manager refused to help me. Going back to customer service online they told me to go to the Outlet store, and that they had worked it out with them. In the end I had to pay an extra $85 for the same item that I had purchased online to get tool boxes that weren't damaged, since the Outlet store was not connected to Sears. Then, calling Sears back, they tell me on the phone that they would resolve, only to send me an email a day later saying they couldn't help me. Liars! I wonder why Sears is going under?"

2017-11-24

Horrible refund experience

"I bought a mattress at Sears and paid full amount (not on credit) and they promised to deliver it in two weeks. When I got home, my roommate offered me a slightly used mattress and it made a good sleep. The next morning, I called Sears to cancel the order and they promised to refund the money within 7 - 10 business days (that's too long by the way). I called back after 5 business days to make sure we were still on the same page, and they said I should wait for the next 7 - 5 to 10 - 5 business days "for instructions on the next steps". Curious, I asked what she meant by next steps and the rep replied, "instructions on when and how the refund will be processed", apparently trying to redefine the refund. For God's sake, I cancelled an order, NEXT STEP is for you to deposit the money in my account after such a long wait...period. This isn't something I need further instructions on. By the way, any day that Sears open its shop, shouldn't that be a business day? Or is it only business day when someone else (the bank I guess) opens its doors?"

Share Sears.com's store rating