1-800-727-2726

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-05-24

Happiness

"This was the first order with Scrapbook.com. I love the website, how my order was shipped, the timeliness and the products. It was like receiving a Christmas present in May. "

2018-05-24

Love Scrapbook.com!

"Received my purchase just as ordered."

2018-05-23

Awesome prices

"Got my order. Happy with everything. Thx!"

2018-05-21

So fast.

"Ordered on Tuesday. Items delivered on Thursday. Exactly what I wanted and needed."

2018-04-24

Bad Experience

"I ordered an item, and when I received it it wasn't what I needed for my project. I returned the item, but only received a partial refund. The did not reimburse me for the original shipping cost, nor did they reimburse me for the shipping cost to return the product. I spent almost the same amount on shipping as I did on the actual product. Very disappointed. "

2017-11-13

False advertising

"i ordered a real of seam binding $29.95 which i needed and as i was paying flat rate shipping of $7.95 i added a glue and crystal drops (which i really didn't need) these extra 2 items total $12.25. But then i get a mess to say @29.95 had been refunded ( with no explanation). I sent a mess to Suzanne at the store to say how disappointed i was and that i would not have ordered the other products if this was the case as the shipping charge makes these 2 items expensive. I have not had any reply. The online store showed they had supply so i am saying this is false advertising.
I ordered 7/11 and received these today 15/11 over a week just to come from WA to Vic, i order things from China with faster shipment.
I have told other crafters to use this site as they had the seam binding but i will make sure they are aware of my situation.
Evelyn Brown

2017-10-16

Glad to be back!

"I believe I ordered a long time ago. I can't remember what I ordered, but then I kind of slid away from scrapbooking. Life takes a different path sometimes "

2016-05-13

Everything and more

"This is my go to place for scrapbook supplies. My daughter and I spend hours looking for the perfect accent for our treasured books. "

2013-01-27

"Very happy with purchase here. Got a pair of craft scissors Cutter Bee and some bazzill for some projects I'm working on. Decided what to get after emailing their customer service and asking for recommnedations.
After I ordered, I got a shipping notice less than 3 hours later. That was unexpected and so appreciated.
The products have been just what I needed. What more can I say?

2012-08-05

"Great place to shop online. The website is easy to navigate, complete with examples of using their products, and loads fast. Prices are reasonable and shipping costs and time frames are good. The deal of the day and coupons to use on your current order are great! I would recommend this site to anyone interested in scrapbooking/crafting/card making. "

2012-06-06

"EXCELLENT Customer Service. extremely fast email confirmation, plus order processes/shipped the next day. Scrapbook.com packages everything so wonderfully, nothing is ever damaged. AAA Rating. I will use them again."

2012-06-05

"Good prices. Fast shipping. Would definitely shop again."

2012-04-27

"Scrapbook.com misrepresented their products in the website's descriptions. When looking for scrapbook supplies, being acid free is critical.

When I left a review of the product, they will not post the review as the review is unfavorable and accurately describes the product.

2010-12-25

"This is my first online shopping experience with Scrapbook.com - BUT only one of hundreds of transactions I have made on line this year with other companies. I would say - BY FAR - this was my best ever online shopping experience. I found the products were well catagorised (brand, type, colour, price)- and even when I looked up using one of these fields, I could then filter the results several times. After I placed my order, I recieved a follow-up email offering me suggestions of how & what to use the products for & some design ideas. When the order was shipped, I was notified it was on it's way AND it arrived in record time before christmas!! ONLY 10 days from placement to delivery across the world!! Beautifully packaged & all as ordered - 10/10 for SCRAPBOOK.COM - I'll be shopping there regularly now!!!"

2010-12-03

"Love shopping at scrapbook.com. I use a couple different online scrapbook stores and I always get my stuff delivered very quickly from scrapbook.com and have never had an issue. they always have the newest products that other websites are sold out of. this is my first stop when shopping. "

Share Scrapbook.com's store rating