scrapbook.com

Customer service: 9.51/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.69/10
2018-08-17

Great Website

"Love the Website it is so easy to Navigate, Huge amount of products to choose from, Fast delivery and great service."

2018-08-17

Stellar service

"Web site is easy to negotiate. Quick shipping and products arrived exactly as described and in perfect condition."

Leticia Seaman

"I am so happy how fast was the delivery of my order 2 days!!!! Great job . All my ink pads arrived in excellent conditions It is always a pleasure to buy from Scrapbook.com

Excellent

"Received my order of 8-1-2018 in excellent shape. Was a little disappointed in the UPS tracking information that was delayed in their updating, however, when I spoke to scrapbook customer service, they gave me excellent information and updated delivery date and they were right on the nose. Most online shopping services make it very difficult to actually contact someone for help directly, but it was easy with scrapebook.com. It is a wonderful company, just placed my second order early this morning. Excellent customer service also. They really do aim to please."

another successful order

"I have ordered from scrapbook.com on several occasions. They are timely in shipping with always accurate orders. The products are wonderful and arrive well packed and protected. I would recommend this site to add great items to your already overflowing scrapbook supply stash."

Happy shopper

"My order was despatched promptly - very securely packaged and was exactly as described- great value & great service - can wholeheartedly recommend this seller -I would not hesitate to use them again "

2018-08-15

Very pleased

"Always very satisfied when ordering from Scrapbook.com. Great products to choose from, great prices and reasonable shipping costs."

2018-08-11

Happy Customer

"I order from Scrapbook .com thru out the year,Love the daily/Weekly sales. Love they let you know when an item is low stock. I appreciate being notified when an item is Back in Stock/available."

2018-08-10

Great working with this company.

"The turn around on receiving my order was great."

Awesome!

"Ordered, got my order, GREAT PRODUCT! Simple as that ❤️ Love it!! No waiting and no damaged product . AWESOME ❤️"

Scrapbook.com rocks!

"The website is super easy to use. I get to have a wish list that I can pick from. I get to share my work and look at other people's work (like Instagram). My order always comes in a timely manner. I have shopped with them so many times. I am a huge fan!"

OUTSTANDING!

"I received all that I ordered, and it was even better than I anticipated! I will DEFINITELY shop at Scrapbook.com in the future! What a neat place to get all my Bible Journaling supplies!"

2018-08-09

Scrapbook.com's products are awesome

"When ordering, I do not have to wait forever for my delivery, comes quickly"

2018-08-09

Awesome site.

"The product was exactly what I ordered and it came in a timely . "

2018-08-08

fantastic site!

"I buy from Scrapbook.com requently. Love the selection of products, am always happy with my purchases and have so much fun using them for my card-making. "

Share Scrapbook.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!