Stores > SavingLots.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review SavingLots.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-30

HORRIBLE SITE! DO NOT SHOP HERE. WHAT EVER YOU DO

"Said Item was in stock, days later they after having called multiple times and emailed they tell me my THOUSAND DOLLAR item was NOT in stock...INSANE. 0/10 for this company, would never ever in my life shop here again and telling everyone I know not to use this site.."

2017-11-28

No tracking number product

"Been 8 days no tracking number and no product. I've also messaged several times and no response back.I would give a 0 if possible "

2017-11-01

All around bad

"Ordered an item that was said to be in stock. I receive an email 36 hrs. later that says the item was out of stock. I subsequently have a few email correspondence with Mark B. who did not offer a "sorry for the inconvenience" or anything. He tells me "they ran out yesterday before I placed my order. No.... Really??? If that were the case then the website shouldn't have said "in stock". It was also the last day to receive the manufacturer rebate of $150 so i lost out on that because I wasnt informed that day the item was out of stock.
I could have bought it somewhere else. So no item and bad customer service. Will take my business elsewhere.

2017-10-23

Very responsive

"I ordered a rifle scope from them. I was initially put off by all of the people putting out bad reviews but I was pleasantly surprised by how great their customer service was. They were incredibly responsive and usually replied within half an hour. The scope should be getting here tomorrow and I am super excited.

Don't use this seller expecting Amazon Prime delivery. They are providing a very good price but if you need a guarantee that the item will be here within a week, go somewhere else. This is a great way for the budget-minded who plan ahead to save some big money not a way for people who procrastinate to cheat the system.

2017-01-21

Item showed in stock when it wasn't

"I triple checked the stock status only to get an email saying I would have to wait 5-10 days. when i emailed them about it and why it said in stock i got an email back saying supplier out of stock he has no idea when it will be back in stock and cancelled my order. I would avoid this website like the plague poor customer service and poor attitudes too customers. Never will i shop here again"

2016-07-12

No service

"Says the Slide was in stock and was not! Find out Two (2) weeks later. Will "Never Use them Again!!

JF Utah

2016-05-18

Horrible Company!

"It always amazes me that SavingLots shows items "In Stock" when the actual manufacturer hasn't even started shipping the product. This has happened several times. I suppose I was hopeful that someone actually had it. Anyway, I've called to double-check they do, in fact, have an item and lo and behold I hear, "No, we just sold out." In the case of Mastervolt part number 81500700, "We just sold out" doesn't fly because they never had them to begin with. This was two weeks ago. I called today to ask why there website is still showing them in stock and the person hung up on me."

2016-04-17

avoid these liars

"ordered item. got email "your item out of stock. it will take us 5-15 business days". ok... 3 weeks later checked the status online and see "your order is cancelled". By who, why? No email, no notification. F#%ing a$$holes. wasted my 3 weeks, I could have the item long ago."

2015-08-05

"Ordered from them 2 years ago and had problem with the product.
I lost my receipt so I had to call to get it.
within one minute I had my receipt in my email from them
SUPER Customer service.
A++++++++++++++++++++

2015-07-20

"Ordered on a friday and got it on a monday.
Saved a ton too.
Good work!

2015-07-20

"Ordered the Cuisinart FP-14BK Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor as a gift and call few times to confirm the order, finally someone answer the call and told they have the item in stock. after a week waiting and email them again for the shipping info and someone reply with no name and title and tells I have to using Paypal to pay instead of credit card. then I try to reorder again, and they tell this item is all sold out. WT... customer service and selling company."

2014-10-30

"I am very pleased by my overall experience buying an Onkyo TX-NR636 receiver-amp. Saved $135 more than my typical low-cost sources who claim to 'price match' but really don't. The VERY low price and a couple of reviews put me off initially but I could not expect anything better. A company trying to hustle-up really great deals."

2014-10-20

"I purchased a trolling motor from them came very quick but was damaged by the shipper. Savinglots worked to get this resolved and could not have had a better experience. I will definitely look here first."

2014-09-09

"Ordered a trolling motor on 09/01/14
Got it the very next day and saved almost 500 dollars.
Blown away.. will check here first every time

2014-08-26

" I do NOT recommend this company. I ordered a product (camera) and then was told it was discontinued. Even though its cancellation affected another purchase (replacement batteries) made elsewhere based on this order, there was no understanding. The customer "servant" got angry with me for being frustrated and hung up on me. Their email "SAID" that they had another option when in fact they had none.

I do NOT think they have high enough standards for service.

Share SavingLots.com's store rating

SavingLots.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SavingLots.com is not a merchant member
SavingLots.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!