Stores > Sarraf Jewelry Inc.
  • Sarraf Jewelry

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sarraf Jewelry Inc. by clicking a star below.
2017-10-23

They don't stand behind their policy

"I ordered a couple of pieces of jewelry for an occasion. They said they deliver in 3 days. Try 3 weeks later still no jewelry and I'm going to an anniversary party empty handed. Never told me the item wasn't in and I had to call them to find out. THEY DID NOTHING TO RECTIFY THE ISSUE!...Unprofessional, Unreliable, Unremorseful."

2017-10-13

Beautiful Baby Bracelet

"I am not sure why so many of the reviews for Sarraf are negative. I bought 2 baby bangle bracelets from them in solid 14K gold
and they are amazing. I received discounts on both orders and they were sent 2nd day air without a shipping charge. I received the discounts without even asking for them and the price was well below the market average prior to the discount. I suggest that you be the judge. Do not listen to the bad reviews as I feel they are exaggerated. I also do not pay attention to reviews where people have horrible grammar and simply unbelievable spelling errors. OMG. You are writing a review so pay attention to the way you write it. How can the review be credible if one can hardly make sense of the content.
Buy from Sarraf if you want quality products with the best prices. I wear these bracelets and am complimented all the time. It's hard to find smaller bracelets if you have thinner arms as I do. I love the way they are not overwhelming and elegant.
I will purchase again.

2017-08-08

Dont be fooled by all of the good reviews on here

"Read a lot of reviewes before i decided to buy with these and overall I am dissapointed. Delivery was good considering it was shipped abroad from where i lived so they get marks for that. I paid £2100 for what was supposed to be approximatly a 70 gram chain. It did say that they try to be approximate by +/-5% so i expected at least 66.5 grams, however the chain only weighed 63 grams which is 10% less than advertised. I would argue that this is no accident and sarraf are aware of what they are doing as they make it extremley difficult for you to return to something. They claim its out of there hands however it only takes 2 seconds to weigh something and when you are paying top dollar you kinda expect that they could take that 2 seconds to be accurate as the item is now worth 200 less in scrap value. You wouldnt accept this if bought in a store so why are you expected to accept it just because its online? Please take this post seriously and dont make the same mistake i did."

2017-06-04

No problems

"I have bought several gold chains and pendants, all as described. I am a dentist and know about the craftsmanship and qualities of gold. 100% satisfied, beautiful jewelry. Buying online you have to have some knowledge of the product before ordering, be a smart consumer. Sarraf is a reputable business and I am ordering another piece at this moment."

2017-06-01

14k two tone chain

"Took forever. Almost 2 weeks past the 12 days they estimated originally. But it came in looking great. They say plus or minus 5% weight mine was heavy over 5% so I'm not complaining. "

2017-04-26

"Diamonds" crush and fall out

"Purchased a "platinum" etoile "diamond" eternity band. I'm not certain of the actual metal this is made of because I haven't had it tested but the two of the "diamonds" have already crushed like cheap glass. My wife's wedding band which has similarly set diamonds has not had a problem in 20 years. Conveniently Sarraf "lifetime" warranty does not cover damaged or lost stones and there is a $50 or 5% charge (which ever is higher) on any repair. I've read enough complaints about this company after having this issue with the stones to see plainly this is not a reputable dealer. Be forewarned. "

2017-04-20

Men's 14k gold and onyx ring

"I was very pleased with my purchase of 14k gold gemstone ring. I intend to be a long time customer.I have 3 other pieces on my wish list that I will be purchasing very soon. "

2017-04-04

Horrible Customer Service, they don't like Americans.

"I placed an order and recieved an order number. One half hour later my order was declined, I ordered previously with no problems. The only difference this time was a 10% discount code. I called customer service and they hung up on me.

2017-03-25

Really not sure how people had bad experiences

"I ordered a gold chain from the site. I only bothered checking reviews after I had placed the order, and I'm glad I did because I might not have gone through with it if I had.

I also noticed that I missed out on a coupon code, and figured it was worth a shot to e-mail them and ask for a refund of the discount. I was surprised that I got an e-mail no more than 30 minutes later - they received my e-mail and had already sent the refund.

Then a few days later, I received tracking information for my package, which arrived in a timely fashion. The packaging was neat and pretty and the item came with a lifetime warranty card.

Overall, I was pleased with the product I received, thought the price was reasonable, and was happy with the customer service.

2017-03-24

Nebraska satisfied!

"I purchased online a mans 24K gold ring. Smooth transaction. Highly recommend!"

2017-03-02

Absolutely no service after the sale, poor quality junk! Stay away from them

"After only 6 months one of the stones in my 14k wedding band fell out and the ring looks horrible without it. Okay, it is 14k solid gold but with zirconia stones. When I inquired about getting the stone replaced, a guy named Avi returned my email and pretty much said too bad, not our problem now. Whatever, I still paid a lot for what I got and did not expect it to fall apart so soon. Oh, he did say they would replace the tiny zirconia if I mailed the ring back along with $50. NO way am I going to send them money for something that should not fall apart so soon, let alone 50 bucks for a tiny zirconia. I suggest you NEVER buy from Sarraf.com or you will be stuck with poor quality junk that they do not stand behind. Be safe, buy locally. I will certainly never buy from them again and will never recommend them to anyone. "

2017-02-17

A review written by a real customer (as opposed to Sarraf.com's own 5 star ratings)

"DO NOT ORDER from SARRAF.com. They do not back their so-called gold, poorly made jewelry, just bad service and cheap products. My purchases arrived in pretty boxes on time, but it's what is inside that you do not want. I ordered earrings, necklace, and gold cleaner. I put my earrings in when they arrived, and within 3 weeks of continuous wear they had turned black. I took photos and emailed Sarraf Jewelry requesting that they pay my return shipping. It took 3 attempts to get a reply from Avi at Sarraf, who ignored my request for them to pay for shipping, and stated that the earrings must have been in contact with some harsh chemical, but that they would accept a return if received back w/i 30 days of purchase. I had 5 days to get them from my home in Canada back to the US, which cost, and for some reason, I only got a partial refund. I also returned the necklace that I had only worn once because I figured if their earrings turn black after 3 weeks of wear what was going to happen to the necklace. I kept the cleaner, but it's cheap as well: the container is so poorly engineered that it leaks from the lid that does not fit properly."

2016-12-20

Wish I had bought elsewhere

"I ordered a rose gold pendent and it arrived with a minor manufacturing defect (indentation). I found the customer service unsatisfying, and when I submitted a review of my experience, it was not posted. I have lost trust and confidence in Sarraf."

2016-06-24

EXCELLENT QUALITY .. EXCELLENT SERVICE .. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!

"EXCELLENT QUALITY .. EXCELLENT SERVICE .. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!
I have a LOT of high end jewelry but I wanted a new pair of simple gold hoop earrings. I went to a local jewelry store I frequent often .. showed them the hoop earrings I was wearing .. told them I merely wanted same diameter .. BUT a wider width "look". They measured my current hoops .. said my current hoops were 3mm wide and 30mm diameter. That what I was looking for was 4mm wide and 30mm diameter .. that for my petite size a 5mm wide would probably be overwhelming. They gave me a quote of $495.00

My EXACT SAME HOOP EARRING just arrived from Sarraf Jewelry . . and they are LOVELY! EXACTLY what I wanted FOR $212.40!! EXACTLY as described and pictured. I wanted a narrow “shaft” because the pierced hole in my ear in quite small and large ones really irritate my ears. So these earring as just perfect! Thank you Sarraf! I would not hesitate to order from them again!

2016-05-21

Horrible Company - lied about gold chain

"Purchased a gold curb chain from them what a horrible experience. They promised that it was 6mm and 20.8 grams. When I got the chain it was lass than 5mm and less than 17 grams in weight. Also they promised that it was made in Italy the chain didn't have a "Made in Italy" stamp on it. When I called their customer service it was even more traumatic. They tried to tell me that I received the correct chain and these were normal tolerances. Also they said that it didn't have to have a Made in Italy stamp on it to prove that it was made in Italy. What a bunch of liars. It was a big project to get a return authorization and get my money back. Took over a month. I would suggest that you stay away from Sarraf."

Share Sarraf Jewelry Inc.'s store rating

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sarraf Jewelry Inc. is not a merchant member
Sarraf Jewelry Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!