Open 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM -Monday to Friday & 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM on Saturday & Sunday
    847-2901718
    773-4421566
    info@samstores.com

• checkmark icon COD

2018-06-19

worst experience ever

"I ordered a microwave oven on Samstore.com.
1. I got a call saying they do not have the one I ordered and proposed me another model. I accepted and have to pay extras for that.
2. After a week no update. I send an email and ended up calling to get my order update.
3. finally I didn't get my order delivery. I recontacted them and they said The UPS missed me and returned the order and I have to pay extra for them to ship it again to me. I am an online shopper and are always getting deliveries everyday and never get issue like that.
4. finally I asked for refund and they only issued 75% of my payment and I try contacted them and no answer yet.

2017-12-07

Good job

"We buy products in wholesale for yachts for 220volts products. They have always provided the best price. good work guys.""

2017-12-02

Reviews

"Always on time and Brand new products. We buy products in wholesale for yachts for 220volts products. They have always provided the best price. good work guys."

2017-07-12

Cell phone

"Bought a phone and it works great. My experience purchasing from Samstores has been highly satisfactory. "

2017-07-12

Great Prices, Helpful Staff

"Any time I have called Samstores the staff are very knowledgeable, courteous, helpful and just overall great. Thank you for your help, great prices and nice web site. "

2016-07-07

Samstores.com = Greatness all around

"My name is Ralph and I am a small business owner with work spanning between Kenya and and Midwest region of the USA. Earlier this year I was in a need for 3 pieces of 10000A transformers. I initially placed my order with some company based out of Skokie, IL. My credit card was charged immediately after I hit the submit button. But two days after the order was placed, I received a call from the company and I was told that the item which I have ordered is not in stock. I was upset and expressed my angry because my card was charged. In a real world this would be considered as stealing. I then reached out to samstores and for a second I thought that this could end the same way it did with the company out of Skokie. But I was wrong, because not only I paid 30% less (including shipping) but I was treated with full dignity and respect by Mr. Peter. And, I would definitely recommend samstores to anyone who is interested in buying Step up/down transformers and converters."

2015-09-07

"We are building a hotel in Caribbean which works in 220-240 volts.
After almost 6 month hunting overseas in Europe,Asia and USA
We decided to buy all out hotel electronics and appliances which work on 220-240 volts from them.
We studied quality, availability , pricing, delivery and customer service of different 220 volts stores in USA. But no one came close to samstores.
My wife and I flew to Chicago to check there products.
We spoke to very polite decent guy name abbey. He showed all different product they had in the warehouse with pricing and features.
They where some product they had to order directly from factory. But the overall patience and dedication they showed was excellent.
We also checked other stores in Chicago area but ultimately decided with samstores.com due to overall experience with them.
We went back home and after 2 weeks called them placed the order.
We ship to freight forwarder in Florida and later on got all our shipment sealed packed and seen.
I would advice all my Caribbean friends to order from them

2015-06-23

"I ordered a wrong unit. They sold me a 220 volts power tool drill.
I live in United stated and it 110 volt here. But their customer service was excellent, they called and verified with me and cancelled the order. My PayPal was credited back

2015-05-20

"My phone arrived on time. The next day shipping was twice the shipping cost of ground. But worth it

2015-05-01

"ordered TV and asked to call - when I called said I was to receive "newer model", was that ok? I said yes and was sent a smaller set, not same model or dimensions. No invoice was ever sent - this is a thief and fraudulent store. Required that I pay for return shipping. "

2014-11-06

"Outstanding customer service!
All my items have arrived in a good amount of time, and were all packed well. It seems to me that all of their employees are very good too. They have always done their very best to resolve any issues that I have. Never have they given the whole run around about how they are "unable to do that" like other online retailers will. I will always buy from samstores.com even if its cheaper somewhere else.Customer service representative, Peter, was fantastic -- exceeding my expectations. The 220 volts appliances what I had ordered was in brand new condition and looks the same as displayed on there site.I wish all on-line retailer's customer service reps were as knowledgeable, professional and personable as Peter.I will definitely purchase from samstores again

2014-02-02

"I chose this site because they had the best prices and the phone was in stock.
So i got the phone (black 8gb) and paid it, it was $394.00. After the order I did not get an email till 2 days later saying to call them... I Called and turns out even know the phone was in stock when i got it, it wasn't in stock anymore and i would have to wait a week and even then it wasn't sure to get it, so the manager hooked me up with the 16 gb in white for $36.00 more dollars. A week later I receive the phone(2 days late) , set it up put my screen protector on before turning it on and then noticed it was a 8gb version (there was actually no invoice in the box). So i called theme up and told them my story and the vendor started literally yelling at me and saying i was a bad costumer for not checking the item they sent ... After getting yelled at i asked to speak to the manager who told me he would give it to me for the price they got it for, I got 30 dollars back but it was still more than i originally payed for and it was not even the color i wanted and i still had not received an invoice. so after at least 2 weeks i got 15 more dollars back so 10 dollars less than i originally paid for but i had to send at least 10 emails to get the right invoice.

Point is I got the phone a week late, not the color I originally wanted and the whole process took me over two weeks with long phone calls many emails and unfriendly vendors.
Worst buying experience ever, I do not recommend !

2013-12-29

"Hello online buyers

I would like to spread my opinion on the best online store samstores.com , for any Electronics items. I am a regular customer of this store and I will give 100% of my satisfaction. Great people working with appreciate samstores and entire staff.

2013-12-25

"There are only a few places I consider shopping and Samstores is in that small group of dependable, service oriented and above all trustworthy.

In this day and age, it is hard to find places that you just know you cannot go wrong - Samstores fits the bill.

2013-12-23

"I ordered a 220 volt electric kettle from Samstore that was advertised on their website as having 3000 watts of power and in fact my invoice specifically quotes a " Braun WK300 AquaExpress Cordless Kettle Black 3000w for 220 Volts". What I received was a 220 volt kettle with 2200 watts of power. Since complaining that they sent me the wrong kettle or possibly they got their ad wrong, I have received nothing but the proverbial runaround. Whoever has been answering my emails simply does not know the difference between a volt and a watt nor do they grasp the concept of misrepresenting their products. I don't mind when a mistake is made, but all I have received from Samstore is unintelligent babble about the kettle being 220 volts not 2200 watts and I keep trying to tell them that I KNOW IT IS 220 VOLTS BUT THEY HAVE GOT THE WATTAGE WRONG."

Share Samstores's store rating