Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sammy Dress by clicking a star below.
2018-02-08

Not what I expected!

"I am very skeptical of ordering clothes online. I have had some pretty bad experiences with quite a few websites. I decided to give Sammy Dress a try and ordered a few shirts. I was super shocked when they came! The material was nice and it fit just the way I wanted it too. They are perfect for work when its a bit cold outside. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

2018-02-07

dress came awesome!!

"ordered a lace dress for my wife for a small surprise. received it on time and the fabric was damn good. product packing was excellent. love to order again from this site. "

2018-02-06

Produtos Excelentes

"Ótimo site de compras, produtos excelentes, e pessoas muito atenciosas."

2018-02-05

Sammy Dress- Better Than The Rest

"Sammy Dress is one of the most affordable websites around. Initially, I was skeptical about the prices and the quality of the products. Upon purchasing a few 'test items' in 2015, I realized that Sammy Dress delivered quality for an affordable price. I am still a Sammy Dress customer in 2018 and I have purchased watches, dresses, tops, bottoms, bags and a lot of jewelry. "

2018-01-28

top global online fashion retail company

"I bought Sammydress repeatedly and I was still happy. The price of the goods corresponds to the quality. Product description is mostly correct, you need to know the materials. If the order has accidentally lost, they solved the this problem to your satisfaction."

2018-01-19

The best affordable place you can shop

"I have bought lot of stuffs and they deliver plus money back guarantee if you did not receive your item. Trusted place to shop."

2018-01-17

Sammydress is the best online store!

"My family and friends and I buy from Sammydress a lot because the quality of the items is excellent, pricing is very moderate, shipping time is good and customer service is outstanding!"

2018-01-16

Four purchases so far...

"I have made four purchases from SammyDress so far. On the first order, I hesitated to spend more than a few dollars, because some of the online reviews made it seem like you might not get your order; during checkout I was able to use "S Points" to take off a few dollars, bringing my $18.42 order down to $15.34 including shipping. I had ordered a ring (it's hideous, but I love it), 2 pairs of earrings (so cute, great quality, I get compliments regularly), and a neat little constellation lamp (which I broke trying to put together, but it was a fun project). Not bad for $15, right?! So... immediately after I placed that order, I canceled it, and then replaced it with the same order + a $11 tank top I was waffling over before I knew they were going to take like 17% off the order (it's been cold and I haven't taken the top out of the bag it came in, but it's cute). I was able to cancel the first order easily online, and I received the refund in a normal timeframe. The third order I placed got lost in the mail - strangely, too, because they have it split into two shipments, and I haven't received either. The first order was sent through "E post(SU)," while the second was sent through "Azerbaijan Air Mail." These companies are a pita to find tracking info for, and as soon as it hit the US, the tracking info was no longer available (I didn't purchase tracking). The order was shipped two months ago, and I have an existing ticket with support about it. The ticket is still active (I've been slow to respond) but it looks like they were waiting a super long time to make sure it didn't show up, and will be offering a credit for the order. The fourth order was a single piece from the missing order that I really wanted - a $2 ring that is so much prettier than I thought it'd be - it's so sparkly and a great cocktail ring, it looks so much more expensive than $2! Order #4 took 4 weeks to arrive. I'll be purchasing from them again. :)"

2018-01-13

Cute clothes on a budget!

"Close are trendy and affordable, only real down side is the shipping from China can take quite some time, even if you pay for expedited shipping!"

2018-01-13

I love Sammy Dress

"very nice and cheap products, very serious ; any problem is resolved quickly. it's a pleasure to buy from you"

2018-01-12

ótima

"Sempre prefiro fazer minhas compras online, principalmente pelo site da Sammy Dress, nunca tive nenhum problema. os produtos são ótimos, o atendimento é maravilhoso.
Indico para amigas e familiares. Site confiável para compras internacionais.

2018-01-11

Good site

"Just what I received last week the second order placed on this site and I decided to talk to you about it. You have to know that on this site you will find good quality products at very low prices. To me and the size was great, something I did not expect at first, especially because I am more full."

2018-01-10

Love

I love the store, excellent prices Good service, solve all problems, meet fast, fast shipping, great store!
I recommend to friends, family and always indicate.
Sammydress, love of my life.

2018-01-09

Muy buena!

"El envío duró unas dos semanas aproximadamente. Los productos eran fieles a la descripción y llegaron en perfecto estado. "

2018-01-08

Sammydress is AWESOME!

"I love ordering from Sammydress. The products are high quality and just as pictured."

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.