Apparel

Customer service: 9.41/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.97/10
2018-05-16

5 Stars

"Customer service is great!
I filled out a ticket they responded within a day. I love there clothing I get many compliments,and good quality too.
Nothing but the best!!

2018-05-02

Love Sammydress!

"Hello everyone, I met sammydress a few years ago,
I have always loved the store, the contents and the stock, the sammydress besides having beautiful pieces, they are cheap and good products of quality.
Sending quickly, and whenever you need the help helps you solve all problems,
I never tire of saying that I love sammydress, the store that I recommend to all my friends,
Great service, satisfied customers.
It was very worth it!
Love love love!!!

Satisfied of my order

"I took time for shopping on Sammydress and for choose exactly what I needed and I was really glad to receive all my orders with good size, good color and good condition.
I live on a small island on the pacific ocean so the shipping time was a bit long but get what I ordered was just great .
The customer service was very kind and attentive and take time to answer all the questions I had about my shipping.

Happy Shopper

"I was quite surprised by my experience with Sammydress.com. This was my 1st purchase with them and I had never bought from an international company. My items came sooner than I expected, they fit great and were of good quality. I have found Customer Service to be courteous and responds to any issue within a day or two. The clothes are affordable, trendy and stylish. I'm a happy customer. "

2018-05-01

Favourite place to shop!!!!

"I love sammydress. I'm always finding what I'm looking for at amazing prices. I even got my mom and one of her friends hooked on the site. Though since my mom doesn't work computers I help her search using my account. It's a pass-time for my mom and I as well if we don't have anything else to do."

2018-04-30

Fantastic website

"Good website with some very nice products at great prices "

2018-04-27

Worst experience ever!

"Don't buy anything from this company. Item shipped from China, took 6 weeks. When I received it there was no packaging slip or receipt now I know why. Because they don't want you to return the poor quality garment. The picture of the lemon dress look adorable but once received it not only looked cheap it was sewn poorly, fabric is paper thin and the cut of the dress was off center. BIG mistake buying from Sammy Dress...NEVER NEVER again! Oh and the worst part is, they won't take it back and won't credit my credit card. Shame on Sammy!

brandsdragon from Sammy Dress has responded
Posted May-03-2018

“Dear diannecollins2233's,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs,remote locations, peak shipping periods, Holidays and Festivals,inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.

We check all our items before we ship to our customers, so we sincerely apologize that the item you received did not meet your expectations.

Sammydress strives to give our customers the best quality clothing at the lowest prices.

Could you kindly offer your order number to us or contact us with your issue and order number via ticket:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index ?
We will do our best to help you.
We are looking forward to hearing you.

Best regards,

Sammydress Customer Service Center

2018-04-27

Happy with the experience

"It’s a couple of years now since I use SammyDress and I can say overall the experience was good. The customer service is helpful and most of the products are what you see. I learned thou that it’s better to buy products that have clients reviews and if possible, products that have real clients pictures which you could find on the reviews of each product. "

2018-04-25

Glad I found it

"This one was my very first order with Sammy Dress and I am really impressed with the quality of the products. I am glad I found this site."

2018-04-25

great value for products!

"I've ordered 3 times from Sammydress all orders came in a timely manner and were as pictured , most were gifts and the receivers of those gifts loved them . Will be ordering again."

2018-04-24

Highly recommend!

"I love to do shopping online. There's a lot of cute clothes an accessories, also nice home decore with low prices."

Great website

"I really love SammyDress.
The prices are excellent and any time I have had an issue I received a prompt response from their customer care team.
I recommend!

very nice products

"I bought a few products from which I am very happy, fast shipping, variety of goods, price daily, the cap purchased is worth the money spent, good fabric, well finished, I recommend the shop,convenient payment methods"

Great

"Love the underwear that they offer! "

2018-04-20

Маска «Лошадиная голова»

"Купил за $3.86. Видеообзор: https://youtu.be/w-5hvpxfXVY"

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.