support@sammydress.com

Return/Replacement policy: 8.61/10
2018-08-09

EXCELLENT WEB, SERVICE AND PRODUCTS

"EXCELLENT WEB, SERVICE AND PRODUCTS

"I have been buying on Sammy Dress for about 5 years, and I had never got a problem. All the products I ordered were like in the photo, came quickly, the size measurements are accurate, and the customer service answers quickly any question you may have. They also have seasonal coupons and rewards your purchases with points you can redeem in future purchases. Those are very useful!
Also, the range of products is quite wide, from dresses to jewelry to bags and shoes, and home supplies! I have bought products from different categories, and have good quality overall. Tops and dresses fits well, leggings are strong and wont show through (this is so important for women with big thighs), shoes fits perfectly and are comfortable and durable.

All in all, Sammy dress has proven to be a reliable web with excellent products and great service, I always recommend it to my friends when they ask me for a good online store."

2018-07-19

“SammyDress gave me my first successful experience buying on internet”

"After some failed attempts to purchase stuff online, where the shipment went wrong or there were complications in the payment, SammyDress was the first clean experience for me purchasing on the internet. It was straight forward to pay and track the packages to my country and home, as I watched the warehouse changes and the date the package arriving at the airport, etc. The products were better than I expected from a quality point of view (I imagined the cloth was ordinary given the offered price, but no) and I got my girlfriend and myself super happy with the stuff we got. Also, when I had doubts, their customer support responded my questions in a timely manner; I was so happy to see they paid attention to me (you do not get answers that fast everywhere), and now I am purchasing on SammyDress every time I see a product I like :)"

2018-07-19

Awesome sweater

"Super quick delivery. I was surprised how quick the delivery was, considering it was being shipped from China to the U.S. Their customer service is awesome. The sweater I ordered had shorter sleeves than the website stated. They responded to my email quickly and ended up sending me another sweater. You can't beat their prices, I love it!"

2018-07-18

MY FAVOURITE PLACE FOR JEWELRY SHOPPING

MY FAVOURITE PLACE FOR JEWELRY SHOPPING

"I've ordered many times from Sammydress in the past 2 years and I never had any issues with any of my orders. I usually order jewelry and accessories because they are cheap and also have free shipping. In my last order I've bought a pair of statement earrings with colourful cristals and pearls. The order arrived in about 4 or 5 weeks. But it worth the waiting, because the earrings are amazing! I think Sammydress is my favourite place to buy jewelry!"

2018-07-13

“The best store that exists”

"I had a good experience with shopping from SammyDress, really it has better products with good price and better offers, and you will find all the products who want for men & women ... i advise all who read this review to visit SammyDress for discovering more and more, also they have good service and fast shipping."

2018-06-29

Je revois ma critique

"Je revois ma critique:
Apres plusieurs échanges avec le site,
j'ai fini par obtenir une compensation et une satisfaction par le service client,
suite au problème que j'avais rencontré avec ma commande.
je vous remercie d'avoir apporté une attention particulière a mon problème de commande.

brandsdragon from Sammy Dress has responded
Posted Jun-30-2018

“Dear deschamps,

Thanks for your feedback.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

As a gesture of good will, we have refunded you 57.9 USD as compensation back to your original payment account.

We also have sent you a message regarding your order via our ticket system.

Please kindly check this and reply to us there.

Sammydress Customer Service Center”

2018-06-19

shirt is beautiful

"THE blouse description ,beatifu blouse perfect to work. but I should've ordered the size XL or XXL because the size L is more like Canadian size S. Apart from that, the blouse is lovely and of a very good quality."

2018-06-14

I really like it!

"I have some things from SammyDress and really like it! I ordered some things for home, clothes, jewelry and nail accessories. My favourite is mini skirt, just perfect. Customer service is really helpful, payment easy. I always choose the most cheapest shipping and I've never had problems with that, always on time. All things are good quality and really inexepensive. If You don't know that shop You should check it, they have a lot of styles."

2018-05-16

5 Stars

"Customer service is great!
I filled out a ticket they responded within a day. I love there clothing I get many compliments,and good quality too.
Nothing but the best!!

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-05-02

Love Sammydress!

"Hello everyone, I met sammydress a few years ago,
I have always loved the store, the contents and the stock, the sammydress besides having beautiful pieces, they are cheap and good products of quality.
Sending quickly, and whenever you need the help helps you solve all problems,
I never tire of saying that I love sammydress, the store that I recommend to all my friends,
Great service, satisfied customers.
It was very worth it!
Love love love!!!

Satisfied of my order

"I took time for shopping on Sammydress and for choose exactly what I needed and I was really glad to receive all my orders with good size, good color and good condition.
I live on a small island on the pacific ocean so the shipping time was a bit long but get what I ordered was just great .
The customer service was very kind and attentive and take time to answer all the questions I had about my shipping.

Happy Shopper

"I was quite surprised by my experience with Sammydress.com. This was my 1st purchase with them and I had never bought from an international company. My items came sooner than I expected, they fit great and were of good quality. I have found Customer Service to be courteous and responds to any issue within a day or two. The clothes are affordable, trendy and stylish. I'm a happy customer. "

2018-05-01

Favourite place to shop!!!!

"I love sammydress. I'm always finding what I'm looking for at amazing prices. I even got my mom and one of her friends hooked on the site. Though since my mom doesn't work computers I help her search using my account. It's a pass-time for my mom and I as well if we don't have anything else to do."

2018-04-30

Fantastic website

"Good website with some very nice products at great prices "

2018-04-27

Worst experience ever!

"Don't buy anything from this company. Item shipped from China, took 6 weeks. When I received it there was no packaging slip or receipt now I know why. Because they don't want you to return the poor quality garment. The picture of the lemon dress look adorable but once received it not only looked cheap it was sewn poorly, fabric is paper thin and the cut of the dress was off center. BIG mistake buying from Sammy Dress...NEVER NEVER again! Oh and the worst part is, they won't take it back and won't credit my credit card. Shame on Sammy!

brandsdragon from Sammy Dress has responded
Posted May-03-2018

“Dear diannecollins2233's,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs,remote locations, peak shipping periods, Holidays and Festivals,inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.

We check all our items before we ship to our customers, so we sincerely apologize that the item you received did not meet your expectations.

Sammydress strives to give our customers the best quality clothing at the lowest prices.

Could you kindly offer your order number to us or contact us with your issue and order number via ticket:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index ?
We will do our best to help you.
We are looking forward to hearing you.

Best regards,

Sammydress Customer Service Center

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.