7 AM to 6 PM CST

Customer service: 9.57/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.08/10
2018-09-10

Con Artist -Rip Off

"I asked for a refund. Dialer not working etc. Today, I received a letter in French! My main language is English. Checked my email...when I asked for a refund here is the response I got. MR. KEVIN FELLOWS threaten me to remove my post or dont get my refund.
Per the agreement you signed, a refund is typically not an option. I spoke with management and because you did not use any of your exports, we would be willing to issue a refund and part ways once all reviews have either been updated or deleted. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Kevin Fellows

2018-08-27

Great Customer Service!

"Very attentive representative Angela. Always available for help and advice.

2018-08-20

direct mail company

"Love the new business listings! Great way to beat your competitors and get to them first. I have my telemarketer call them and set up appts. have definitely sold many new businesses using Salegenie.

2018-08-20

How High a Value Can Be Placed on Salesgenie?

"Salesgenie is a wonderful feed of information of different industries with potential customers. Hank "

2018-08-15

Excellent Service

"I've been using Salesgenie for about 6 months and it has been extremely helpful in locating specific dentists and specialists around the city. I've found the information to be mostly accurate and the site is very easy to navigate. I would recommend this tool anyone in sales, real estate or someone doing research in a specific area."

2018-08-10

Fast, Easy, and Effective

"The team at Salesgenie has provided excellent service and quick turnaround for our projects. The leads we have gotten have proven to be effective and helped drive our sales process."

2018-07-31

Kari Hein is the best.

"I just want to say Kari Hein is the best; I waited and waited until finally I made the decision to go with Sales Genie. Kari was never pushy and always very professional. I know I have a team player when I call her for any advice."

2018-07-31

New User

"Kari was great! She did a very simple yet informational overview of the features. "

2018-07-30

Sales Genie is fantastic!

"I approached Sales Genie because I needed to find lead in my market.
Sales genie helped me map potential business in my area.
The result was Great!
I would recommend Sales Genie to people who need quality market and lead data

2018-07-27

Great Customer Service

"Kari was fantastic in helping us through this process! Her responsiveness has made such a difference in our progress. We have already set a few appointments up with the leads that Salegenie has provided. We are hopeful for the outcome of our purchase!

2018-07-26

InfoUSA Mailing Lists

"Kayla Custard at Sales Genie/InfoUSA has been my contact for several years. I've purchased numerous mailing lists for my clients and Kayla has consistently provided superior customer service, researching the lists I needed quickly and accurately. Purchasing mailing lists through InfoUSA and Kayla is easy and economical. I highly recommend InfoUSA if you are looking for a great mailing list resource."

2018-07-16

B+ rating

"This is my first time using Salesgenie for my marketing and sales efforts. I like to the tool for several reasons. Having a single pane for most of the data that I need to see is very helpful. It is easy to navigate and input notes and follow ups. I've also liked the ease of saving specific searches that have helped me categorize my leads. The details tab is also very useful when I am trying to find other contact names or some additional information about the lead.

The leads don't appear to be well scrubbed. For instance, you will end up with Public agencies mixed in with commercial or private companies because of how a name is listed in the database. An example is Board-State Cmnty Correction. It's easy enough to identify this as a state agency rather than a commercial lead but it shows up in the saved search as commercial. I've run into this quite a bit. Another area that needs improvement is updated websites, closed businesses and employee size. Overall, I don't consider the leads to be highly researched and scrubbed. My biggest complaint however is the extra cost to pay for email addresses. I've purchased several lead lists and they all provide email addresses when available and the quality of the leads are better, in my opinion.

Overall, I give Salesgenie a B+ but not an A because of the issues that I've stated above.

Great so far!

"JUst started using the product, but thus far have received great service. Expect to continue having a great experience.

Would recommend!

2018-07-12

Great service and great tool!

"I worked with Brad Dacus who helped me get set up with the right solution for my needs. He was very helpful, thorough, and delivered excellent customer service along the way. The tool has been very useful and provides a lot of valuable information at the click of a button. I would highly recommend using Sales Genie for your sales needs."

Great service!

"Kayla was seen amazing sales person. She was not at all pushy and took the time to get to know me and my needs. "

Share Salesgenie's store rating

Salesgenie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Salesgenie is a merchant member
Salesgenie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.