5840 E. US Hwy 287
    Midlothian, TX US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    972-726-7348
    swfa@swfa.com

2017-07-15

First buying experience not so good

"First time buyer at swfa. First contact was a price match request submitted online from their site. Didn't receive a response. After the third day of waiting, I sent them an email asking about my price match request . No response.
The item I wanted became on sale. Decided to give them a try and place an order for an in stock item.
After 8 days of no shipping confirmation, I called that to ask if my order had been shipped. I was told that the warehouse was behind on orders and my order should ship within a week. Another week!!!
It took 9 days for swfa to finally ship my order.
Unfortunately, three strikes and you're out swfa!

2017-02-01

Great customer service!

"No endless automated phone system here…"

2017-01-03

Best scope I've ever had!

"SWAF had one hell of a Black Friday sale on the SWFA SS models that came with scope rings and a level. It was a deal I couldn't pass up. I was at first worried because I didn't know much about the company, but I've heard nothing but great things. I couldn't be happier with my purchase."

2017-01-02

Good customer service

"Although the item was listed as available SWFA sent me a notification that the item was no longer available but gave me the option to wait for the item to be in stock; cancel the order or replace the order to a different item in stock. This makes a big difference in getting what you need in a timely manner. Thank you "

real slow

"called customer service to ask what was taking so long 2 weeks after ordering scope & paying $14.35 for shipping , they stated that they were all backed up, yeah right.. guy I spoke to said he would refund my shipping costs which they did,nt do so I,ll never order anything from these lying %#$@ again."

Quick delivery

"I've used SWFA a few times over the years. Customer service with any issue was resolved to my satisfaction. I will continue to shop here."

Very Impressed

"I received my new scope within two business days. I like the prompt delivery, especially when ordered early in the morning on Black Friday."

2016-12-30

would recommend

"Very satisfied, great customer service, they warrantied my old swfa bmg scope and gave me credit toward a new scope. Happy!"

2016-12-29

Great service

"Could believe how fast delivery was

2016-12-28

SWFA SS should be for Super Scope

"I wish I would have discovered this company years ago. It would have change a lot of my scope choices over the last 30 plus years. I have bought 4 SWFA And will buy more. I love there recticle, warranty and price!!!"

2016-12-28

Very Professional Staff

"Turns out one item that I had ordered was actually not in stock. I promptly received an email from them explaining that I could leave the item on backorder, substitute the item for another similar item or cancel the backorder. I choose to substitute the item for another. I then received another email stating that the substitution had been made and the tracking number was provided.
Great communication from the store's employees.

No Stuff

"Not sure what to write when order never goes through do I cancel order or just wait?"

No problems at all

"Great product and timely delivery"

Best price in town

"After I shopped around for this 2X7X42 Vortex I could not believe the savings"

Sig Sauer Tango 6 Scope

"Customer service was Outstanding, working out an issue with Wendy was very pleasant. Wendy was professional, easy to talk too and sincere in working out my issue. They sent out a replacement scope 2nd day air before I returned the original scope. I absolutely will check their web site first before I go somewhere else next time I need optics. A pleasure to deal with. Thank You "

Share SWFA's store rating

SWFA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SWFA is a merchant member
SWFA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.