Stores > Rushmypassport.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rushmypassport.com by clicking a star below.

Great experience

"I needed a rushed passport for my daughter and Rush My Passport was a fantastic help in accomplishing this."

2017-11-15

Amie Figueroa is awesome (as is this service)!

"I put off replacing my lost passport for...well - a couple years! Last Tuesday, I completed the documents via RushMyPassport and sent them in. I am traveling in less than a week. I received my passport yesterday. I have to say that RushMyPassport is fast! Their checklist is easy to follow and customer service impeccable (shout out to Amie Figueroa especially)! Thank you so much for offering this great service for procrastinators such as myself! "

Immediate resolution

"Quick and prompt service provided. Made it easy to want to work with Rush My Passport again. Thank you for the great customer service."

2017-11-14

Great Experience with Amie Figueroa

"I had a great experience dealing with RushMyPassport in completing my book. I dealt with Amie Figueroa who did a wonderful job in answering questions for me and was able to get the answer in just seconds. Nice work all!"

2017-11-09

This service is amazing! Amie is a rock star!!!

"This service is amazing!!! It saved my anniversary trip to Italy with my wife! 5 days before we left, I realized my passport was expired. I immediately completed everything online and called my rep (AMIE FIGUEROA) the next morning to verify everything. I was very concerned with the process not working for one reason or another and Amie made me feel very confident in the service. She was very helpful, answered every last question I had and kept me updated throughout the entire process. Outside of the automatic notifications that you receive (frequently), I would email Amie to verify things and her responses were fast and professional. If anyone has any doubt in this service, you should not. 5 star service!"

2017-11-07

Excellent personal service

"Amie F. was outstanding!!! She takes personal service to another level. I had some stumbling blocks with a few previous callers that were attempting to help me. Once she took over my case, she was so professional, patient, and literally worked with me and my process for days. I am very appreciative of her customer service and she should be congratulated by the people in charge there. She makes everyone look very good when she is as thorough and pleasant as possible. "

2017-11-05

Superb service

"Jason Auston took care of my son's passport quickly and a week faster than promised- thanks so much! Highly recommended"

2017-11-02

CLARENCE Is amazing

"He was great I had started this process with another company felt like I was being scammed, called and talked to CLARENCE and he was very positive and helpful through the whole process . I will recommend others to call him also "

2017-11-02

Excellent, quick service, would highly recommend! Jason A. is great!

"I had to renew an expired passport within 3 weeks for a new job. I believe I sent in my passport package (which the agent went over with me to ensure accuracy prior to shipment) on 10/23. I was given a return date of 11/7, but received my new passport on 11/2. Everything was a breeze and Jason Austin, my assigned agent, communicated with me at each step to make sure everything was going smoothly. An expired passport can be a huge mess to take care of, but Jason and the rest of RushMyPassport couldn’t have done a better job at helping me and getting the job done. 5 stars!"

2017-10-23

They delivered.

"The process was easy and convenient. I followed the instructions Mr. Jason Austin provided me in the timeframe he suggested. He went over my application with me so there weren't any delays. I will recommend this company to my friends. There is also a coupon code which will save you a little money. Safe travels everyone!"

2017-10-20

Dave Harrington / Rush my Passport Review

"From start (initial contact) to finish (receiving my passport), Antonio St. Hilaire did an outstanding job!
It's always a pleasure to interact with professionals. Antonio had an answer for any/all questions regarding my passport, he was very respectful during every interaction and was very understanding of my circumstances and the delay caused on my end with hurricane Irma. I will always promote Rush my Passport over any other like type service available. If anyone has any doubt about which passport service to use, use Rush my Passport!!

2017-10-18

Quick and easy

"Working with rushmypassport (and Jason Austin) was a great experience. My passport was actually delivered a day earlier than expected. It was easy, fast and delivered as promised. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a passport in a hurry. "

2017-10-18

Passport experience

"Jason Austin was very helpful and I got it quickly.
Thanks

2017-10-13

TBD

"I had an issue that is currently being reviewed. I will update once the issue is completed."

2017-10-05

Great Service

"These guys (Jason Austin) are awesome!

I would definitely recommend using these Jason if you are in a rush to get your passport.

They understand the process and deliver as promised.

Share Rushmypassport.com's store rating

Rushmypassport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rushmypassport.com is a merchant member
Rushmypassport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.