Stores > Rural King

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.74/10 1.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.98/10 0.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.10/10 2.10/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rural King by clicking a star below.
2018-01-19

HORRIBLE

"No customer service. No response to email and no one will answer the phone. Do not do business with this company!!!!!!!!!"

2018-01-17

Slow Online

"Ordered and still waiting for balance of order. Do not order online if you need anything in a hurry. Tracking number for the order is a big joke. Almost 2 weeks now."

2018-01-16

Worst Service Ever!!!

"My experience is very reflective of the other reviews on here. Placed an order, 14 days pass and no word that it had shipped. 49 minutes on hold for them to talk me it needed to transfer to different warehouse but had not been transferred. Told it would be transferred and shipped next day.... 3 day later and another 30 minutes on hold was told it still had not transferred. Told them to cancel and I bought the product somewhere else. A week or so later I see that RK had charged my CC for the product. Another 20 minutes on hold and was told , well the girl who I spoke to had not put in the cancellation and had now quit and the product had been transferred to the manufacturer and was on its way! I told them I did not want but they said it already shipped and I would have to send it back!
NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

2018-01-15

"I’ve emailed numerous times since 2 weeks ago and haven’t gotten a single reply from customer service. Safe to say, they have none when it comes to online. "

2018-01-13

Just Awful!

"I ordered a portable heater on 1-5-18; contacted the company on 1-11-18 to inquire about status; received yesterday. Heater was sent in only the shipping box, no instructions; warranty information. Product appeared to have been used because, there are numerous scratches on the unit and remote control. Won't consider Rural King in purchase decisions going forward!"

2018-01-13

Zero Customer Service; missing items

"I submitted my review through Ruralking.com and just received notice by email that they have censored it and will not post it!!! So... here's what I wrote: I bought this over a month ago and still haven't received it. It was part of a 3 item order. Inside the first box, which came rather quickly, there was 1 of the 3 items Rural King included on the packing slip and invoice. I immediately called and held the phone for over an hour, never got through. I sent in 3 emails and after a week, never heard back, so I reported to my credit card company, who is disputing the charge for me. I still haven't heard from them, though I keep getting requests to review their items. I eventually received the 2nd item in a separate box. Never this one. No response from company. Will be sticking to Amazon or Walmart.com from now on..."

2018-01-12

Horrible customer service

"They shipped me the wrong item. It was broken as well as incorrect. When I called customer service I was told it would be 12 days before they even processed my complaint. Completely unhelpful and unbelievably incompetent!"

2018-01-11

poor service

"Ordered on 12/16/2017 delivered 12/19/2017 no problem but was short one product. Have left two emails with customer service say they have recieved but still no word if missing product is being sent? Have tried calling several times but told i'm important but will have to wait at least 50 minutes. they don't have enough operators or just don't care."

2018-01-11

Customer service

"Placed order online. Tried to get into contact regarding my order, absolutely no way of taking to anyone. No response online. The worst service, by far. Nonexistent. "

2018-01-10

Zero customer service

"I ordered two items on line for my grandkids for Xmas on Dec. 12. It said they were in stock and would ship 1-3 business days. After a few days I emailed customer service to get a tracking #. I never heard back. Subsequently, I sent 3 more emails and never got a response to those. I tried calling many times, but the wait time was always at least and hour, so I hung up. I finally reached someone by phone on Jan. 10 and was told that my order was sent to the fraud detection dept. He didn't know why and I sure don't know why, I order all the time on line! They never sent me a notice that there was a problem, they never answered any of the emails I sent, but they did manage to send me two emails asking me to review the items I ordered! I have never experienced such poor customer service. I would not recommend this company for on line purchases."

2018-01-09

Do Not Buy From Rural King.com

"I purchased this 12/18 & I've never received it. Do not order from Rural King.com. I've emailed twice...no response & I've tried calling & the hold time is always an hour. When I finally got someone, I was assured they would look into it & call me back & no one ever did. I called again today & couldn't get thru again. I called again yesterday & told the rep to just cancel my order & his response was "He'd see what he could do". No one I've ever talked to there gives a straight answer, they just always leave everything up in the air. This was a Christmas gift, which makes it extra irritating. Seems like they sell items that they don't have in stock, but won't admit they're not in stock."

2018-01-08

BUYERS BEWARE~Part of my order never shipped. Cust. Serv. Reps know nothing!!

"Ordered way before Christmas. Only received part of my order. Called the first time and waited 35 minutes to talk to a customer service rep and she said the rest of my order had shipped from another warehouse but she did not have a tracking number. Waited a week..called again. This time I waited 45 minutes to get a rep on the line. She said the rest of my order was OUT OF STOCK/ON BACKORDER and could not give me a shipping date. Still waiting to receive 5 items 2+ weeks after Christmas. No emails..nothing..to let me know they did not have my items. Deducted my payment from my bank within and hour of placing my order and I have nothing to show for part of it. Do not have 5 items paid for or the money I paid them (no refund offered). HORRIBLE HORRIBLE COMPANY"

2018-01-08

Shipping and call in for info

"I have tried to call many times for shipping information and to find out when my package will get to me. They didn't give me a tracking number or anything. Waite time is 54 minutes "

Buyer Beware!!!

"Do not shop online
Bought some flannel lined cargos over a month ago and the order never arrived. When I called customer service was on hold for almost an hour only for a rep to give me some lame excuse about a "problem occurring when item was being transferred to a different warehouse." Rural King is quick to take your money but refunds take up to 2-3 weeks. Still have yet to get a refund!!! Definitely do not recommend purchasing their products online. Definitely go to the store

2018-01-05

Online orders and customer service

"I ordered from rural king online and was not given any tracking information! It has been close to a month and my items still have not arrived! I have sent multiple emails and called the customer service line. No response on the emails and when I call no one can give me an answer. Mind you this order has already been taken out of my bank account but I do not have the items. I recommend to never order from them online. Terrible customer service and fraud! "

Share Rural King's store rating

Rural King is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rural King is not a merchant member
Rural King does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!