M-F 8AM-5PM CT
    636.680.8080
    cs@cat5.com
    (800) 390.1256

2013-05-15

"I received my shoes quickly, and they were in great condition. "

2013-05-12

"Found the shoes I wanted after some research. The price was competitive with other vendors. Shipping took less time than I thought it would and I was especially surprised how quick I got my shoes being overseas. The box they were shipped in was more secure than other companies I've seen shipped here. Overall Great Service will definitely be using runningshoes.com again!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2013-05-11

"Selection is great!!!!! And at your door in 2 days no shipping!!!! I will shop there again!!!!"

2013-05-07

"Very satisfied with service from RunningShoes. Delivered what they promised! Will do more business with them in future! Large inventory of style and sizes! KayKay"

2013-04-20

"quick shipping, very pleased with purchase"

2013-04-10

"This company has a great selection of shoes to choose from and is easy to navigate. The shipping was very fast. I will be ordering from them again. "

2013-04-03

"I have completed a few orders and they were all exactly what I ordered and they came exactly as promised"

2013-03-29

"Good price. Quick delivery. Awesome shoes!"

2013-03-29

"Great experience with runningshoes.com. The shoes were exactly what I hoped for and were quickly delivered. "

2013-03-22

"Good price, timely shipping, very convenient and easy!"

2013-03-20

"Great experience ordering new shoes! They offered the best online price for the shoes I wanted, no shipping costs, and I had them in 2 days!! Best part was that I was trying a new version of shoe and with their 90-day return period even on worn shoes, I wasn't at risk for spending a lot of money and being stuck with shoes I didn't like. Will definitely order from here in the future!"

2013-03-11

"Your staff Rocks! I love my shoes! Thank you!"

2013-03-08

"Fast delivery, the shoes are great"

2013-02-17

"They made a mistake with the color, (blue instead of black) looks like someone in the warehouse just grabbed the wrong box. When I talked to the customer service, they were great, both times . Offered me a discount if I wanted to keep that color, and all sorts of other option. I decided to return them and just have you guys order me a pair in the color I wanted.Should be getting them anytime now. I must say It was nice dealing with a company that owned up and apologized for such a simple mistake, and did everything they could to make it right. I will do business with your co. again. PS. I tried the shoes on and the size and fit were great, can't wait to get the black ones and start running. "

2013-02-03

"I did not keep the shoes, however I was very pleased with your customer service.I hope that my return will be handled as well.I will order from you again, and pass along my positive recomendations to my friends and family."

Share RunningShoes.com's store rating