Stores > Rukkus

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rukkus by clicking a star below.
2017-11-09

Not as bad as I thought..

"So I ordered physical tickets to the Dallas vs. Washington game on November 30th for my boyfriend's birthday which is on November 29th. After ordering the tickets it stated that I won't receive them until November 27th or before which made me nervous. I then started reading the reviews and a LOT of them were negative so that made me skeptical and even more nervous. So after 3 days, in fear of getting scammed, I decided to ask for a refund so I contacted them through live chat and they told me they could not refund my money because my tickets were already delivered. I told them that I had not received my tickets yet, but to make a long story short I did indeed receive my tickets the morning before. FedEx had left them at my front door and I didn't even know it. So I received my tickets within 2 days of ordering them, they look legit, and I'm just relieved that I didn't have a hard time. So thank you Rukkus, your fees are ridiculously high, but thank you got not screwing me over."

2017-10-27

Sent my tickets to the wrong address in the wrong state

"I never leave reviews but this amazed me. I ordered 2 bruins tickets to my address in Boston, sent them to NYC and they’re acting like it’s my fault. I will NEVER order tickets from here again. "

2017-10-19

No response what so ever

"I tried to order two tickets, somehow I made a misstake and ordered only 1 - their website doesn't work very well, when I tried contacting them to switch the tickect to two or to cancel it, it was totally impossible to reach them. I send a message through their app. info, with email I even spoke to their "customer" service no reply what so ever.

DONOT GO THERE

2017-09-28

Their employees lies & yell at you!

"They sold me tickets for a hockey game, center ice. After they collected my money those tickets magically weren't available and they tried to replace with seats no where near center ice but told me those seats cost more, like they're doing me a favor. When I realized that it's not what I ordered. I called then out on it. Terrible customer service. Lied about calling me back. I had to contact them to get a response. Surprise, surprise. Nothing they could do. So I emailed them like I was suggested by their employee. I had their so call manager Patricia yell at me over the phone because I kept emailing them for a response. She was very aggressive. She would not let me talk or talk to her manager when I didn't want to speak to her because she kept yelling at me. She kept cutting me off. She called me a child. Very unprofessional. Super aggressive! After I got off the phone with her, I got a very aggressive email. So that's how they do their business. Sell you something that's not available, then stick you with something you don't want. Never once did anyone give me the option to cancel. But it's my fault, cause I made the mistake purchasing with them. "

2017-06-19

Will never use again

"I purchased 2 Hamilton tickets on May 2 & was told I'd be notified with a tracking# when they were shipped. I didn't hear anything so I contacted them on May 15. They said I'd have the tickets by June 15. This worried me because I was flying across the country for this show on June 22 but they said it was guaranteed. Today is the 19th so I called this morning in a panic. I discover they accidentally shipped my $600 tickets to New York (I'm in MT). They gave me a tracking# and I see that they didn't even ship them until the 16th. I repeatedly asked if they could just send e-tickets since there's no way they can reroute them to MT in time and they said no. They said someone would call me and update me before​ 11pm. Then, all of a sudden, I get an email 5 minutes ago from Ticketmaster with my 2 tickets... What a terrible, terrible company. "

2017-06-14

WORST EXPERIENCE WITH A COMPANY EVER

"I purchased two tickets to a sporting event through their mobile app. I, like other reviewers have noted, received a very long convoluted email with instructions as to how to access my e-tickets, literally 15 minutes before the event started. The links on the emailed instructions led me NOT TO TICKETS but to several other websites where you had to set up accounts - frustrating as it was, I followed all the instructions and guess what? It NEVER led me to my tickets. I checked my "mobile ticket" section of the Rukkus app, NO tickets there either! I tried to contact a representative from Rukkus, there is no way possible to get in touch with a representative immediately or even within a reasonable time frame. The only option is to email them and their email responses offered no solutions. They literally take your money and do not provide you with the product or any recourse in return. There are no phone numbers provided on their website! NONE! Several months later I managed to obtain phone numbers for them, I will share it with you so you do not deal with what I did - 917/809-6508 and 646/751-8196. The phone numbers lead you to a person's cell phone, I had to ask them if this was even a real company. Once I was finally able to speak to a representative and tell them my story, for which I have proof of, they refused to give me a refund and told me if was not there problem if I could not access the tickets or if I never received them, too bad. They also refused to look at my proof. The woman I spoke to was extremely unprofessional and you can tell this company does not have integrity and does not stand behind there "tickets by the time of the event guarantee." They are completely fine knowing they took several hundreds of dollars from me knowing I did not get anything in return. Save yourself the months of frustration and aggravation and the risk of losing out on your money - this place does not deserve your business!"

2017-06-02

Stay far far away!

"Nobody actually works for this company anymore! They outsourced all customer service to Asia and could care less about customers. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM RUKKUS."

2017-05-12

Great customer service

"I didn't receive my tickets in the app so I went online to get come help from online chat. Best customer service! so nice! She emailed me my tickets right away and stayed online until I got them.!!!"

2017-04-26

Complete scam!

"Purchased e-tickets to major event, did not receive immediately - in fact never reveived! They sent long instructions to allegedly retrieve tickets rather than sending the tickets. Instructions were bogus, never brought me to the tickets. Customer service is non-existent. No phone number to reach anyone, no one to call for help!"

2017-01-11

Be Careful...wrong seat map/no customer seevice

"I have bought tickets from Rukkus on a few occasions and although their prices are usually better than other sites I will never use them again! They only get a second star for the times their site actually worked properly.

I bought tickets to a University of Texas basketball game on December 12, 2016. According to the map I was buying seats in the third row from the court. When I arrived at the arena my seats were 30 rows from the court. I double checked the map immediately and it still showed seats available in that row as three seats from the floor. I had promised my son the closest seats to the court we ever had. It was very disappointing.
I immediately called, texted and filled out a customer service complaint form detailing my issues. Although, I didn't expect it to be resolved for that game as it was starting in less than an hour I never received any reply back from Rukkus. I emailed and call the number I received in an auto-text telling me that if there were any issues or concerns to please
Let them know. Zero customer service when you have a legitimate issue and there is no way to speak with a live person. DO NOT USE RUKKUS...if there is an issue with your tickets you are 'screwed'. Next complaint goes to the BBB.

2017-01-03

Unscrupulous and deceptive

"I tried to buy two tickets to see Celine Dion. When I called Rukkus to ask that the tickets be delivered via email instead of app, I was told that I had inadvertently requested one ticket and not two. The block of tickets, said Dylan, had to purchased as one; the buyer would have to purchase all three. When I checked my email a few minutes later, I saw that I had been charged for one ticket. When I complained, Dylan said all sales are final. How could I be charged for one ticket when I wasn't eligible to buy it? Later that day, I saw that the other two tickets were gone. So I called back and asked to speak to a supervisor and couldn't. According to Dylan he was the manager. When I called him on his deception, he said I was confused, that he had told me that the tickets could be sold as one or two together. Then why wasn't I sold the two tickets that I wanted? This business doesn't operate with honesty or integrity."

2016-12-06

Rukkus is the BEST

"Customer Service - 5 Stars
Price - 5 Stars
Ease of Use - 5 Stars
Confidence in Tickets - 5 Stars

If you aren't using this app, you're missing out. Rukkus is my go-to for buying tickets.

2016-11-11

Confusing

"The whole sending of the tickets through the Flashseats app is confusing. Just give me the option to print the darn things out. I want to hold them in my hand in case the technology goes wonky, which it often does.

But no option that I could find. Plus the fees tacked on were horrendous. The fees alone were the cost of another ticket -- $144 in fees for three tickets that cost about $140 each. Crazy. I won't do it like this again.

2016-10-14

Buyer Beware-

"On October 13th I purchased two tickets (section 35 Row G seats 11,12) to the Boise State game on October 15th. I was informed that the tickets would be sent overnight and I would receive I received then October 14th. I confirmed all of this information on my phone app. The next day I was informed that the "tickets" did not get send out FED-EX and could I provide a Boise address to have the tickets sent since I was traveling from California. I asked if I could get them emailed since I did not have a Boise address. I received one ticket via email in Row F seat 9. I contacted (by email..the only way to contact them) and was informed that I have only purchased one ticket. I went on my phone app and saw that the information had be CHANGED to reflect the one ticket in Row F seat 9. Through several emails they told me that I had only purchased one ticket and that they upgraded me to row F. This company is very dishonest and I am hoping that enough people with similar experiences will review them and report them to the BBB.

2016-10-03

Great customer service

"I enjoyed purchasing MLB tickets through Rukkus. They were in my inbox and in my Rukkus app immediately following approved payment. There was a slight glitch in delivery, but customer service was quick in responding.
The tickets were amazing! Great seats/good value.
Would certainly use them again.

Share Rukkus's store rating

Rukkus is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rukkus is not a merchant member
Rukkus does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!