Stores > Rug Pad Corner

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rug Pad Corner by clicking a star below.

2017-11-24

We ordered our rug pad weeks ago and I don't think it has shipped yet

"We ordered a rug pad and then got an email saying that the 2-3 business days for shipping that was stated when we checked out was inaccurate - it would be 5-10 business days. Then we got an email saying that the shipment they received was of poor quality so we would have to wait longer. While I obviously don't want a defective rug pad - I would not have ordered from Rug Pad Corner if I had known it would take so long. I have no idea when the pad will show up. "

2017-11-11

excellent product but unreliable shipping

"I have ordered from Rug Pad Corner twice and twice the order has not arrived even close to when they said that it would. The turnaround time for them to ship is nearly a week, and the wait to get the rug pads was over a month for my first order and for the second one it's been three weeks and I'm still waiting. The first time I called to complain and they shipped it promptly (after a month and the phone call)."

2017-11-03

All excuses - never delivered

"What else is there to say. They gave me sad stories that weren’t true, lied and in the end I️ had my credit card company make them refund my complete order of over $200 ! I went to a competitor of theirs and received my order within 10 days."

2017-10-30

no response from calling or emailing

"I ordered a rug pad 2 weeks ago and haven't received it. The website said it would be shipped within 2 days. I have called numerous times and emailed with no response. The phone number does not ever forward you to a live person. This had been very disappointing . "

2017-09-28

Not a great experience...

"I went with this seller for my rug pads because I thought the negative reviews were just a poor sampling of other folks experience. I asked that my pad be custom cut and gave them my measurements, however my pad came not cut to the right size and it was cut crooked & not straight. Also I logged into their website on Labor day to see that they were offering a 15% off sale with the special code. I entered the code and it said it was expired, I tried calling numerous times leaving call back information and I never received a call back, I emailed and never got communication back. So I ordered anyway and left a note that I had been trying to use the code but it came up expired and I thought it would be cool if I could get the 15% refunded to me. Then I receive no communication from them about the 15% off or when my order will ship, Nothing! I just received my order yesterday 09/27/2017. No mention of a discount being refunded. No mention of them ever getting back to me either by phone or email. I shall wait to see if the product is better then the customer service I received from this company. I doubt I will be recommending this company to others. ☹"

2017-09-20

Perfection every time

"Superb customer service and perfect rug pads. Thank you!"

2017-09-20

Quality product and quick delivery

"My Ultra-Premium rug pad arrived sooner than expected, and was cut perfectly to fit my area rug, measuring about 1.5" less than the rug on all sides. This was exactly as needed to allow the rug edge to drop to meet the wood floor with a nice appearance. I highly recommend this product!"

2017-08-30

These people are the worst.

"Two weeks after placing my order and not hearing anything from them I called twice and left messages (they apparently have no one answering because all you can do is leave a message) and never hear a word back from them. I finally posted my disappointment on their FB page and then I received the snarkiest email reply ever from a CSR. Unbelievably, this CSR (Lucas) has followed up with a couple more defensive, childish emails. Even after they have my money and the pad has apparently shipped! What in the world are they thinking? Check out the Yelp reviews and you will see plenty of others with the same experience as mine. Very poor communication, very slow to ship and then excuses about why it took so long. "

2017-08-28

Items 2 weeks late and incomplete

"Sam the rug pad man lied to me and shipped my item 10 days late. I rated them highly for their quality customer service but then it turned out to be bullcrappie. So no, 1 star, maybe less. "

2017-08-22

Service and quality.

"Got exactly what I needed(and odd size) and the representative on the phone was very nice."

2017-08-09

Simply the best service ANYWHERE!

"I continue to use Rug Pad Corner since it doesn't get any better than this. Great product, great service, great shipping, excellent communication, great pricing!"

2017-08-03

Great Price. Fast Service

"Great Price. Fast Service"

2017-08-02

Consistently responsive, helpful, accurate

"RPC has assisted us numerous times. The customer service staff has advised us on materials and were very helpful in selecting just the right pads. Superior response, very quick delivery. Extremely nice personnel who clearly care about their customers. Perfection!"

2017-07-29

Poor Customer Service

"They did not send my rug pads in a timely manner after I repeatedly phoned and left messages I also e-mailed them and got a response from them saying they would be shipped within 3 days. I paid for express delivery and they were never sent. After a week, the man who finally answered the phone said he was waiting for me.
For what, I thought. I did everything I was supposed to do. So I cancelled my order.I have correspondence from them to me via e-mail to prove my point. I printed everything off. They did not do as they said in their e-mail to me. My movers were coming and I needed the pads.
So I called another company and got the pads within two days. But the movers had rescheduled me. The company did credit my Visa.

2017-07-20

excellent service, great pads

"I have now purchased 5 different sized rug pads, each one is perfect, high quality and measured correctly. All arrived well wrapped and very quickly. Can't ask for more!"

Share Rug Pad Corner's store rating

Rug Pad Corner is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rug Pad Corner is a merchant member
Rug Pad Corner participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.