Stores > Ritz Camera
  • Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED
      1-855-622-7489
      customerservice@ritzcamera.com
      1-855-622-7489

Product & services pricing Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ritz Camera by clicking a star below.

2018-01-09

First Time Buyer of difficult to find MicroSD for Inspire 2

"Very quick if you do the correct search on Google."

2018-01-08

Oh Well

"I needed to cancel an order and re-order. Waiting 30 minutes on phone before someone answered. Order was cancelled but I couldn't re-order on-line....seems to me that you could order on-line."

2018-01-05

Poor customer service

"I ordered a Canon camera, and lens on December 28th. I paid for next day air delivery. Got an email notice on Jan 3rd, that the order was shipped. However the tracking number shows that it is waiting on UPS. Called UPS to find out a delivery time, and they said they never got a notice to pick it up. Called Ritz customer service, they were not in due to weather. Called back on Jan 5th and was told by customer service, that UPS would pick it up that afternoon, but I would get it either on the 6th, or 8th. Checked UPS later and was told that they still haven't notified them to pick it up. Called customer service, and they closed at 1:00pm. Sent an email asking if they were going to refund my next day air charge, they replied we will discuss it with their customer service staff. I have never experienced such unprofessional acts, and poor service from a company. Will never purchase anything from them again. I called their corporate office on the 4th &5th, but no one would answer the phone. "

2018-01-04

Great price, looking forward to doing business again.

"Had the best price by far, very happy."

2018-01-01

Cameras

"This is the second camera I've ordered from Ritz. I had a good experience with the cost and performance of my Nikon D750 and look forward to the Fujifilm X-T20."

2017-12-27

"................................................"

2017-12-26

Can’t wait to get my canera

"I had a good experience using the Ritz camera website. It was quick and easy. The prices were competitive. Thanks!"

DaveMuller's Avatar

2017-12-26

Still waiting...

"A week later, still waiting on indication the items ordered have shipped. Ordered 12/26, website now showing delivery slated for 1/8. I’ll likely return to ordering from Adorama and B&H, which have always been reliable and quick."

2017-12-20

Picture This Photo Supplies

"You hs rhw irwm I hCW VWWN TRYINGTO FIND."

2017-12-19

Website frustration

"The website checkoutexperience was very frustration. Would not register my shipping address, which was different from my billing address. Had to use PayPal to get it to work!"

2017-12-15

Christmas goodies

"Hard to find a good AF telephoto lens for less than $1000.00. This Teleconvertor actually accomplishes what I need for a quarter of the price. Will convert my Nikon 70mm - 200mm to a max focal length of 400mm."

2017-12-14

Be ware of such crappy service.

"Pathetic option if your looking for camera. They always have wrong deals to capture user data. I feel like their collecting data with tempted deals and sell it to other marketers.
Order gets canceled with reason of system error and even after reaching customer care, it seems no one care and they don't even have curtness to send any response to their customer.

Be ware of such crappy service.

2017-12-13

one very good review

"Had a good experience with CS agent and that made me feel more confident with my purchase. Thanks"

2017-12-13

Poor customer service

"I placed a order for 4 items (all in stock) 2 weeks ago, I've called and asked when this order will ship. But just keep getting told my order is still "In Process" . Very rude and very unprofessional customer service agents when I have called. Calling back today to get a refund!"

2017-12-11

xmas pics

"Nice camera and package included"

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.