Stores > Ritz Camera
  • Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED
      1-855-622-7489
      customerservice@ritzcamera.com
      1-855-622-7489

Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ritz Camera by clicking a star below.

2017-11-15

Fast and Low Cost Options

"Good web site... fast response and easy to select/narrow down options.
Very low cost, compared to other sites.

2017-11-13

elusive customer service - very inflexible

"I placed an order for a camera thru walmart website. I thought ritz camera was reputed which is why even though I knew that Ritz was the actually seller and not wal mart, it was a safe bet to place the order. I chose expedited shipping ~25$ to make sure my camera arrives before I head out on vacation - an additional precaution to make sure there are no delays. Then came the day that I was supposed to receive my camera and I was surprised I didn't get a notification on shipping out. Then, I went online to track my order and to my horror noted that it wasn't even shipped out. I wasn't given an option to talk to them and the online system talks about responding back within a day. Essentially, I said that I want the order cancelled because there is no reason for me to receive the camera after my vacation. I can wait to purchase it. Ritz was very curt. They wrote back saying that they cant cancel my order and will go ahead and ship it anyway. They didn't show any care that my set deadline was missed. They only seemed to care about keeping their orders so they can continue to make money for themselves. Next time, I will go to amazon and never trust ritz. Seeing the other comments on their warehouse closing, etc, they don't seem to have any inventory control or customer service staff. For products that you need timely support on, ritz is not the place for it. I cant imagine how ritz will handle it if I get a defective piece. It is not worth the time for dealing with ritz."

2017-11-12

"always a good experience."

2017-11-11

Cancelled my order without notifying + did NOT return my MONEY!!

"It's the first time ever i got such an experience. they do have good deals, but YOU wont be able to feel that. More than that, you will wait for them to ship your order and they will simply cancel it =)
What happened to me: i had to spend a lot more in order not to fail the filming and go to the nearest store. Had a good experience for the future, will go to a reliable store next time.

P.S. respect your bot-oriented strategy of fake good reviews everywhere.

2017-11-08

Very good pirces on excellent quality products

"Ritz has a good set of Products to choose from. and nicely competitive pricing. I have been in Photography for a lot of years starting with a Minolta SRT101 in the '72s. I taught photography in college and sold photographic products for Wolf Camera in Marietta, GA while in college, so I have know Wolf/Ritz Camera for a long time. "

2017-11-03

great price and easy to use website

"I was reviewing products and came across Ritz Camera.
There price and product beat all other sites. Ritz has also had an
excellent reputation.

2017-11-01

Good customer service

"Agent was able to answer all of my questions."

2017-10-15

Quirky check out

"I could not read type I was filling in boxes of order form.. then it asked to submit or update, not user friendly!"

2017-10-15

"You are asking these question to soon, I would be able to answer them, better, after I got my order??? "

2017-10-13

"easy-peasy, good - best - price"

2017-10-13

Best price on the web

"Found exactly what I was looking for significantly less than other places on the web. Bummed about the warehouse closure that will delay shipping, but c'est la vie. Website was simple to use, product description was easy to understand and detailed. Will definitely purchase from Ritz again in the future."

2017-10-12

"I love to shop at ritzcamera.com"

2017-10-10

Good place to shop

"The website was very informative and clear as to what it offered. Had a good experience going through all they had to offer."

2017-10-07

"Easy to find what I was looking for and got some money back from Ebates so a bonus for myself."

2017-10-05

Envió rapido

"Lo más pronto posible es urgente Gracias por su buen servicio"

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.