19112
    Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)
    877-792-9455

Shipping & packaging: 9.67/10
Customer service: 9.71/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.51/10

Honda CBR500R Black Windscreen

"Fast delivery and great online experience. Product arrived exactly how I expected. My bike looks great. Will be purchasing an exhaust in the future."

Fast Service, Very Helpful

"We ordered a Sena Momentum Helmet and called Revzilla for some clarification. The Revzilla staff was very helpful and was able to take our order at the time. Due to sizing issues, we ordered a second helmet thinking we would return whichever helmet fit the least. As it turned out, neither helmet worked (that's another review entirely!), we returned both helmets with proper authorization information and the purchases were credited back to our credit cards with no issues. We appreciate that the process was quick and with no restocking fees. We have purchased other items in the past from Revzilla and have always had a good experience. That is why we continue to shop here. "

Fantastic and Fast

"Not only did my helmet and jacket get to me 2 days early, but both looked and fit better than I imagined. Especially when it came to the jacket! The youtuve videos on each product are a HUGE help! Thank you!!!!"

Ninja 400 KRT Akropovic exhaust

"This is a new model so I gave them my e-mail address, they notified me as soon as it was available and I ordered it immediately, had it in a few days with free shipping, excellent customer service."

These guys rock

"On time, great product description and videos. Well done guys. Keep it up.

2018-07-17

Awesome hjc rpha11 pro venom lid!

"Had a great experience with the revzilla purchasing my 2nd lid and tnwas so amazing and fit was very nice i did not go 1 size and the i was not disappointed it fits me well and the graphics was so amazing . Will definitely recommend and buy again. Thanks"

Always there to help

"The folks at revzilla steer me in the right direction when I need help on products. Sometimes just hearing them read the details allowed helps make my decision less pressured. I have gained experience and confidence by doing business with revzilla.
All I could ask for is a brick and mortar store to see and feel then product before I order!
-thanks!

Great customer service

"I had ordered a wind screen for my bike, and when it arrived it was damaged. I was able to get online, and speak with someone from customer service and they were very helpful in getting the issue resolved. and quickly sent me a return label and shipped me out a new one."

2018-07-17

What more could you ask for

"Great pricing, quick delivery, and delivered as ordered. Thanks Revzilla"

5 star customer service

"5 stars in customer service.Products arrived on time."

2018-07-16

Best customer service in the industry.

"Great purchasing and return service. Also great at recommending options for your bike. "

LOVE Revzilla

"Order was complete and accurate. Called customer service to ask questions about items twice. They were knowledgeable and helpful. Items arrived fast and my order fulfilled quickly."

Excellent Service

"Quick and easy, when I had to return a item (sizing issue) no hassle and no questions asked"

Overall very good

"Great website, good product selection, quick to ship. This was my first time doing a return, which was very easy. My only small complaint is they’re great at communicating with you up to the delivery of the order. On the return however, not one email or any communication to keep me informed. Was my return received? Was it processed and were there any issues? I can use the tracking number to see that it was received but that’s it. I guess I won’t know until the refund hits my bank account which they state can take up to 10 days."

Quality Order

"The pants I ordered arrived as promptly as stated by the sales rep., and the quality was consistent with the consumer reviews."

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.