19112
    Monday through Friday, 9am-7pm EST. (Phones)
    877-792-9455

Shipping & packaging: 9.69/10
Customer service: 9.74/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.54/10

Outstanding

"My experience was great! And my product that I purchased is working great."

Revzilla rules!

"Reasonable price, super fast shipping. I couldn't be happier with Revzilla. I've dealt with their customer service on other orders and they were great too."

Super Quick

"I received the product i bought two days after i paid for it online despite not selecting fast shipping. The product was properly secured and packed."

Was very surprised

"I have bought a few things before, all have arrived quickly and have been pleased with everything. I have called with questions before a purchase and have always been given great advice. I recently purchased a set of tires and not paying close enough attention, ordered the wrong rear tire. I was very surprised and pleased when they accepted a return for full credit. They sent a UPS call tag and there was no cost to return. I will be a loyal customer from now on. Thank you again Revzilla."

Awesome!!

"We have been ordering from Revzilla for yaears. We buy everything through them if they have what we need. Their prices are always the best. I highly recommend everyone shop with them. "

Great Job

"I ordered 2 tender usb cables and a pair of boots and the order process was good. They notified me when the items shipped. Fast delivery and good customer service. The boots didn’t come close to fitting so I returned them. Customer service representative was knowledgeable and polite and sent me a printed label and a return authorization by email. I shipped the boots back and received a notification when the boots arrived and when the credit was made to the card."

Helpful (1) Cool

Awesome!!

"Haven’t been able to try the helmet yet but it looks amazing."

2018-05-16

Best motorsport shop, hands down.

"Bought a helmet, jacket, and exhust slip ons. Great site which saves all your custom settings, including your bike."

RevZilla is better than Amazon

"When it comes to my bike, I rely on RevZilla for all of my needs. Their in depth product review videos are so helpful that I don’t have to filter through customer reviews, like Amazon, saving me time. Then the products ship within a day and it shows up in a few days. "

Awesome and quick service

"Everything was shipped on time and packaged well. Great service as always!"

Excellent

"Products fit bike perfectly as promised and are great quality.
Customer service was excellent, had an issue with stock which was resolved quickly and in a way that was beneficial to me; ended up saving money. Bobby D and Justin F were fantastic in organising this.
Shipping from the US to New Zealand was very fast as well.
Nothing bad to say, customer service is top notch, products are quality and the website is great too.

Price matched!

"I emailed your staff with a simple request to match a price I found on a different website and without any hassle you obliged. much thanks! I love it!"

Return

"Has to return a visor cuz i ordered the wrong one. I ordered the correct one as i submitted the return request. I had my refund the same day i received the correct visor. Good job with prompt and quality service"

2018-05-16

Great place for parts and gear

"I have ordered a couple of times from here and never had any problems."

Fast delivery, easy return

"Great website with videos. I ordered a moto shirt and it came very fast. It wasn't right when we got it (quality etc good just didn't look good on me) and the return was easy. My next purchase was fast and great quality. Would definitely recommend the business."

Share RevZilla Motorsports's store rating

RevZilla Motorsports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RevZilla Motorsports is a merchant member
RevZilla Motorsports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.