2012-11-14

"Great service. Had my iPad fixed in 1 day. Nice Guys too."

2012-08-10

"Fast service. repair was done for me overnight."

2012-02-28

"It's easy to do business with Repair Sharks. They always treat me well. I've went to their office twice to repair my iPhone and iPod and they did correctly. No hidden fee or too much charged. They gave me fair prices. Thanks again. "

2012-02-27

"I love their cheap cost and fast delivery. I broke my iPod and just thought to buy a new one. But when I brought it to Repair Sharks they said they can fix it and I do not need to waste my money to buy iPod again. They are rock! "

2012-02-26

"With less than 2 hours turn-around, I got call from Repair Sharks customer service. He said my iPod has fixed and I can bring it home. Well, I really amazed with their fast service! "

2012-02-25

"It was a pleasure doing business with Repair Sharks. Their tech is so efficient. Work hard and work fast to repair my iPhone. And I'm happy with the result"

2012-02-24

"FINALLY, someone who does what they say, when they say, for the price they quote! I used Repair Sharks service when my son dropped my iPhone. It was repaired and returned as stated with no surprises. That's great! I will definitely use Repair Sharks in the future."

2012-02-22

"I look forward to doing more business with Repair Sharks in the future. Fast repair, cheap price and available for any iPhone or iPod issues. Thanks again for the excellent service!"

2012-02-21

"Thanks a million for fixing my iPod so quickly and so well. You guys are THE BEST. Love your price!

I will recommend Repair Sharks to all my friends who need iPod and iPhone repair. Thanks again.

2012-02-20

"Repair Sharks is terrific. Great customer experience, very skilled, great value. I go to Repair Sharks to repair my iPod and they have fixed it in timely manner. Good job! "

2012-02-01

"I am very pleased with the service at Repair Sharks. My ipad was shattered beyond recognition and they did an amazing job getting it back together. There customer service was top notch and they explained the entire process to me.It was repaired and ready the same day I dropped it off. I definitely recommend these guys. "

2012-01-16

"These guys were great. I used them 2 times already once for an iPhone and once for an iTouch. They were very helpful and even remembered me from my first visit. They offered me a discount for being a return customer too. Nice to see places like this still exist."

2011-11-14

"don't waste your money. they charged me $122 to repair my ipod classic & i have the same issue-they blamed my docks for causing the problem. why wasn't i told this may be causing it BEFORE i paid to have it fixed? would not recommend them at all"

2011-09-06

"Absolutely fantastic service! These guys are tops in quality! They have the best service hands down. My iphone screen was shattered recently. It was dropped and I needed to have the screen replaced. It was done perfectly. I have heard about other places. Sometimes they fix something and then something else does not work. Not with these guys. They are the definition of going above and beyond to provide the best service. I was surprised by how fast the turnaround time was. The price was the lowest that could see available. There were no extra charges! This is so important with repairs. Often people quote you a price and then when you try to get the service done suddenly the price is higher. Not here. I am very impressed with everything. I would definitely recommend Repair Sharks to all my friends and family and to everybody else because of their integrity, because of the good quality of their work, and because their prices are affordable. Two thumbs up and keep up the good work! FIVE STARS*****"

Share Repair Sharks's store rating