Stores > RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing by clicking a star below.
2017-12-13

Is a really good product!

"I buy this product one year ago, and since the first moment, can use to resolve a several points to my maintenance's car. Have a many details with clear specifications to use for resolve any problem. I am so happy to correct many bad procedures that I have use, in only a month of hard work, I apreciatte a significative change in the performance of my car. Thanks for this great solution. Wolf Petersen."

2017-12-04

Great Product

"Being a weekend DIY-er, this site is a fantastic resource. Hard copy manuals are 25-30 bucks and since I always by older used cars, it is much easier and cheaper to use this site. The website works well and I have never had an issue with the manuals they provide, they are just as good and thorough as the mainstream ones. "

2017-11-28

Good nut not that good for wiring

"Good breakdown for the average person but could use more in depth wiring diagrams for certain vehicles"

kingrac's Avatar

phx az
2017-11-16

its good but not that good

"not that detailed like i expected like under dash components and description the whole dash is not really broken down "

2017-09-19

Very helpful

"I have a 04 mercedes e320 and this service has been a lifesaver. It helps with all the aspects of doing service to diagnosing issues with my car! I wasnt able to find this anywhere else! Saved me thousands of dollars in repair cost. highly recommend this product. Very reasonable price for what you get."

2017-09-09

perfect repair source

"It was very helpful for my shop .

2017-08-11

Awesome reseller! Recommended to all...

"Very good re seller providing an awesome experience. Very in depth manuals that really tell you everything you need to know. I would highly recommend."

2017-08-07

Just what I was looking for

"I could not find a manual for my 2008 LandRover LR2 SE. I found this site + it seems to have everything I need: diagrams, part #'s, a place to order from, torque specs, clearly identified exploded diagrams, easily navigable interface and only $19.99/yr. I'm very happy with my purchase.

-Mark

springield, oregon
2017-08-06

"RepairSurge is my go to guide. Thay give you detailed description. "

2017-07-22

Excellent for DIY work!

"I have used this several times now, and have loved it everytime, thanks again."

2017-07-13

Excellent source for DIY's and professionals

"In repair surge you can easily access the information you need to fix your car.
straightforward and user friendly.

2017-06-17

Repair Surge is the way to go for the at Home Mechanic

"I was looking for bolt torque specs for my son in laws Monte Carl when I came across RepairSurge. It has a comprehensive list of all parts, specs, diagrams, procedures and much more. It has even helped me decide which procedures I want to hire our. I just added my third vehicle to my subscription. This small investment has helped me save well over a thousand dollars in the last 6 months. I highly recommend to anyone."

2017-06-05

Great idea

"Great service, really handy to have access to all info regarding my car aswell as direct links to car parts for sale online although catered for US Market, but none the less very good "

2017-06-05

Repair Surge

"I have a Ford E450 super duty and could not find a repair manual any where except for Ford and they wanted a huge amount of $ to buy. This web site gives me all the info I need at a good price."

2017-05-21

better than haynes

" it is way better than haynes books you all show everything ans explain it so much better than anyone thank u so much ..."

Share RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing's store rating

RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing is not a merchant member
RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!