Phone 7:00am to Midnight, 7 days. Counter 7:00am to 7:00pm, 7 days. Eastern Time Zone
    800-269-2609
    customerservice@repairclinic.com
    800-269-2609

2018-08-10

Shipping

"I still have not received my order. They said it would ship that day. $7 dollars for shipping and it's going to be 14 days before I am suppose to get it really. Never again."

2018-05-10

Horrible service/customer service

"So I ordered a part for my dryer on repairclinic.com and payed extra for it to come on 5/8/17. I still yet have received my part, I called yesterday and said they would called fedex and call me back, never heard back so hours later yesterday I called FedEx and the said it was still in Indianapolis IN, I live in Louisville ky. I called repair clinic again today about y I haven't received my order and she was rood and said she didn't know there still waiting to hear back from FedEx and I asked for a refund on my shipping and she basically told me I wouldn't get a refund for the extra money I payed to have it shipped to me in 3 days but still yet have received my item. Do not buy from them, they play to many games and are scammers.."

2018-02-07

Deducted one star for shipping. Ordered Friday, promised Monday, arrived on Tuesday. Other than that, all GREAT!

"The website is EXTREMELY helpful with videos on how to repair 5-stars
Researched the part for my dishwasher on many websites to make sure I was ordering the correct part. I read reviews from customers receiving the wrong part and still having to pay shipping to return the incorrect item. I wanted to make sure if the wrong part was sent, I wouldn't be at fault but apparently, the customer still gets dinged with having to pay shipping twice. Thankfully, neither scenario applied to my order.
When I ordered the part, the order page stated I would receive shipment on Monday. Tracking was reassuring. Item arrived Tuesday. If it wasn't an emergency, one day would not be life or death for me as I am not a repair man who promised a customer a fixed unit on Monday. As it is, I just had carpal tunnel surgery and my dishwasher broke that very same day! Such is my luck! So for the shipping delay- I deducted one star.
THANKFULLY the correct part was sent so no issues there. We played the video to replace the part and ALL WAS GREAT!!! I was holding my breath as I had read horrible customer reviews.
Again, this company has A LOT OF TRAFFIC so not every story will have a happy ending. Good news travels fast, bad news travels faster. People are more prone to post a negative review rather than a positive. Human nature.

Like I said to my surgeon, "All was good hopefully I don't have to use you again but if I do, I am assured I will get good results".

Item #: 2684695
Description: Circulation Pump
Regular Price: $96.50
Promo Price: $86.90
Shipping Method: FedEx Ground - $9.95
Order Total: $96.85

2017-07-04

Excellent Customer Service

"After ordering a dishwasher part, it turned up broken, thanks to the courier company. I contacted RepairClinic and they replaced it, free of charge, no questions asked. I was greatly impressed at how quickly and easily they took care of this for me."

2017-06-30

Inconvenient

"So in order to return an item and pay for shipping twice and only get back the amount of the product. I think that is a complete rip off. Might as well just keep whatever you planned to return. Terrible and inconvenient."

2017-04-26

Sent the wrong part

"Ordered a simple part for my leaf blower. They sent the wrong one, and then proceeded to tell me I had to pay shipping both ways to get a refund. Very rude and did not try to remedy the situation. Beware of this company. "

2017-02-11

Wrong Part in Ziplock Bag

"I ordered 2 parts for my dryer, a belt and idler pulley. They were listed as OEM original parts. Shipping was very slow. The belt I received was the wrong part tossed in a ziplock bag...really? The pulley was correct. I chatted with customer support the day I got it as was told they had the correct one in stock and would expedite the shipping but I'd have to wait 24 hours for them to address the issue. After 24 hours I never was contacted so chatted again and told them I wanted a refund. I had to fight but got the refund for the part and the shipping. I'll never use them again.

I just checked a week after leaving a review on the part they sent me and they deleted my review. Their reviews can't be trusted on the site.

Believe all the bad reviews...Repair Clinic is not reliable.

2016-11-20

Crappy Customer Service

"I ordered a part and paid for 2 day shipping. They did not ship the next day, they only created a shipping label that day. The "Live Chat" customer service reps "****" I think they must talk to multiple people at one time, because I would really hat to think that they are that stupid that it takes them that long to respond, but then who knows. My advice it find another company to deal with, because they will definitely cheat you out of money."

2016-08-07

Will ship next day,six weeks later

"Ordered a part July 5th and was told would be there in 10 days. Got two update emails declaring early August. I called and got no satisfaction. They wanted me to cancel my order and order a similar part but different voltage. I said send it and when it COMES and works I will cancel order . They refused. Got another email August 7th declaring it would ship the 17th( same old story). I ordered from another company and cancelled order. They appear to not stock items but are a second part distributor and treated this customer in a very unsatisfactory manner. "

2016-04-11

Lies and more lies, go to another company for parts there are plenty.

"This place is very disorganized and that led to them messing up my order. I only received on of the parts I need. Then they told me they were out of stock when I called them. I told them I needed the parts, thats why I paid for expedited shipping. He eventually agreed to cancel the order and refund the full order including shipping. They said they didn't want the part back. So, I called back after about two weeks. Now they say they need the parts back-I only received one (second one is ?) and I will only be refunded the cost of the part not the expedited shipping. So, they said one thing then changed their minds, but they never were going to tell me? How would I know. So, now I am disputing the two charges on my AMEX. Find another company, it took me seconds to order from the other I company I went with. It was about the same price. Not mentioning the company because I don't want people to think this is an ad for them."

1988XJ's Avatar
1988XJ
1988XJ
Top Reviewer!
2015-11-06

"Ordered a few hood fan filters which nobody carries it locally. Items came in a huge box with good protection. Price is very good. It was shipped the next day and arrived pretty fast by Purolator from USA to Canada. Transaction was smooth, everything works good and good quality filters. Highly recommended. Will order more in the future."

2015-10-14

"Received a defective product. Contacted customer service to no avail. Website includes misleading content and false advertising repair videos. Avoid this company at all costs."

2015-09-21

"Ordered parts for my lg refrigerator. The packing and shipping were phenomenal. Very satisfied with price and service. "

2015-09-19

"Shipped on time, genuine Whirlpool parts, great prices, will order from them again. I Also used their You Tube "repair clinic" videos to repair my washing machine it wasn't super easy but I'm sure I saved a few hundred dollars doing it myself."

2015-03-31

"Very dissatisfied experience. Not my first purchase but very likely last one. Shipping and customer service is very poor. Ordered the product in the evening of March 25/2015 so expected shipping was March 26. For Canada there are two options -Purolator Puropost and Purolator Courier. I chose Purolator Courier-it is more expensive and delivery date was March 27- March 31 because of the weekend. The other option, Purolator Puropost delivery date was April 1 or 2. On March 27 i received e-mail with 16 digit tracking # from Repair-clinic. When i tried to track the shipment, the purolator said it is not their tracking #, they even went above (very helpful) and told me the tracking # is canada post tracking #. Right away i sensed something is wrong, so i called Repair-clinic customer service. I nedded explanation, why my tracking # is canada post #. Received no explanation, just that the part was sent on March 26. Also, when trying to track the shipment, there was no info until March 30 afternoon. I called the costomer service few more times on March 30 , and each time was assured the package will be delivered on March 31, and to call them if the package is not delivered before or on March 31. Today is March 31. My shipment is in transit and expected date of delivery is April 2/2015.
-no explanation on what went wrong
-Was it sent with Puropost instead of Courrier
-how come it ended up being shipped by canada post
-was it sent on March 27 instead March 26
-slow response from customer service
-with faster response, could the shipping be changed or corrected
-a lot of questions and no answers

Share RepairClinic.com Inc's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!