Stores > Rental Cars UAE
  • Rental Cars UAE Rental Cars UAE Elite Status

M06, Bin Thani Avenue, Near Emirates Aviation Collage, Al Garhoud
      Dubai, Dubai AE
      Note: This is a local storefront
      8:00am to 10:00pm
      cs@rentalcarsuae.com

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rental Cars UAE by clicking a star below.

Best Rental Service

"The car that we rent was excellent and beautiful. Thanks a lot for giving a great experience to us. I would recommend all my friends and families to take the service of rental cars UAE. Thank you for the great experience. Look forward to my next rental with Rental Cars! Best regards."

2017-09-02

This rental cars UAE just nice & awesome.

"This "Rental Cars UAE" is best online service of car hire. it's give us best car for travel any where. I think it's really great helpful for us to travel. Thanks to Rantal Cars UAE.

The Amazing Car Service

"After use their service i am very much happy. They are offering Cheap Car Rental Dubai with unparalleled customer service. I think their service is best without any doubt. Thanks for this awesome service."

Excellent

"Best UAE Rental Cars...Great experience with you...I like your service very much in affordable price.....,"

Great Service

"Rental Cars UAE is one of the best rental business.
Very much cheap and service also good compare to other services. Trustful and worthy for service.

Excellent company

"This company provides excellent customer service, I like this business of high quality, offers a service at competitive prices. The truth is that this company provides confidence and security. Thank You"

2017-08-30

Best Car Rental Service

"This is a best car rental service in UAE. And i also think i can get a lots of car from there for rent. I have a plan to travelling soon. this is a good service. i love this service."

Amazing Experience

"We have visited Dubai last month during our travel and we hired a car from Rental cars UAE and they provided us excellent service.The management helped us to pick the best car for our needs.They offered us the leading models and the price was so economical.The delivery of the car was extremely quick and the staff helped us in every aspect of the process of hiring a car.We had a pleasant experience using their rented car and we will definitely rent car from only Rental cars UAE every time we visit Dubai.Thank you for such an amazing experience."

Rental Cars UAE is a very good company

"What would have been better than this car rental service. It's just simply perfect and the best part is the great service beside the cars are just in perfect condition."

Best Car Rental Agency

"This is the best car rental agency in Dubai I had experienced.Every time I visit there, they offer me with wide range of latest models.Finally I found a car rental search engine that work with large rent a car companies that can offer good customer service and professional attitude. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to rent car on monthly basis.Thanks a lot for your appreciation for our car rental services in Dubai."

Best Service

"Best Rental Cars in the Dubai and Worldwide. their service is too much good others. the rate of car rental is so much cheap others."

Super Service

"In my last visit to Dubai, I needed a car 24x7 and when I asked my hotel reception they arranged from them which was outstanding service that I never forget and also in good competitive price. Keep the service ON."

Exclusive Customer Service with Reasonable Price

"Excellent service and good prices. This business rents cars of high quality and functionality. I really recommend this company.

Excellent Service

"That was an excellent service by rental cars UAE.I love their services.The service is excellent and they offering new and latest models at a fair price. Prices are reasonable and the delivery of the car is quick.I really like there low rate system to make there customer to get satisfied. I appreciate it for maintaining this kind of service."

Best rental car

"Finally I found a car rental search engine that work with large rent a car companies that can offer good customer service and professional attitude.This is a best car rental service in UAE, i think. And i also think i can get a lots of car from there for rent.Thanks a lot for your appreciation for our car rental services in Dubai."

Share Rental Cars UAE's store rating

Rental Cars UAE is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rental Cars UAE is a merchant member
Rental Cars UAE participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.