Stores > Rental Cars UAE
  • Rental Cars UAE Rental Cars UAE Elite Status

M06, Bin Thani Avenue, Near Emirates Aviation Collage, Al Garhoud
      Dubai, Dubai AE
      Note: This is a local storefront
      8:00am to 10:00pm
      cs@rentalcarsuae.com

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rental Cars UAE by clicking a star below.
2017-09-05

excellent

"This is one of the well known company to rent cars in UAE. They are providing excellent can renting service. Rent location is extremely wide. Different model of cars are here for rent."

Very professional service

"One of a best service providing company I experienced. Full of new car's with well skilled stuff. Always on-time. Good support over online & phone. "

2017-09-02

Best car rental in the world

"I heard about this site from a friend .And decided to try it and I am short of words to describe the superb services I received , the prices are economical and they delivered on time ."

besr company

"this the best choice if you want to take a super car icant say anything all the respect to this company"

Helpful for emergency needed

"I like this service most.In fact it help us many ways.I mean when we need help,it response immediately.Thank you very much"

Convenient service...!

"Rent a Car Dubai, UAE are providing very convenient way to find best car service, I had really good experience, it saved my time and money, this will always be my favorite and I'm surely wants to recommend Rent a Car in UAE, if you want good service. Thank you."

Excilent UAE Rental car

"Always like these rental cars After a few days, there is a plan to go on vacation with friends. Think of these rental cars for travel. Earlier, we got the benefit of UAE Rental Car. Employees behave a lot and have low rates, so I like UAE rental car."

A First-Rate Cars Rental Service

"From my personal experience, I can say that Rental Cars UAE stands out among so many such services in the region as arguably the best, due to the considerably large selection of cars, affordability, punctuality, and the great customer service and support. Dealing with them was a pleasant and benefitting experience."

excellent service.

"i really have to say that this services are just beyond expectation beside the employers are ever ready to help it's customer as well as the the location and the building of this car rental is perfect set up. "

WONDERFUL COMPANY

"It was the really nice to deal with the Rental car UAE . I found my each and every process easy while using it.
Here the most demanding Cars are available with Certain Percent discount . And there is no any cheating issues at it. I really likes RENTAL CAR UAE.

2017-09-02

Excellent customer service and reasonable price

"Nothing to say but only can say superb customer service. This is first time I have used this service. It was brilliant. The way handle customer is superb. Price is reasonable too. Will surely use this service again. "

2017-09-02

Everything was great, the staff was awesome! Great service

""Thank you for a great experience and your friendliness"

2017-09-02

Awesome experience with them.

"I leased a car from Rental Cars UAE and they delivered car in excellent condition.They offered latest models and provided the best service.The process was hassle free and quick.Management were very supportive and they are thorough professional people.Prices are fair and It was wonderful experience renting a car from Rental Cars UAE.I would definitely hire a car from Rental Cars UAE when ever I visit Dubai."

Good service

"This is a best car rental service in UAE. Excellent service and Best prices. This business rents cars are very good condition. Very good customer support.Staffs are very friendly and helpful.Perfect time to reach places and safely.I Highly recommended this company.

Rental Cars UAE

""This is the best auto rental office in Dubai I had experienced.Every time I visit there, they offer me with extensive variety of most recent models.Finally I found an auto rental web crawler that work with huge lease an auto organizations that can offer great client administration and expert state of mind. I would very prescribe them to any individual who needs to lease auto on month to month basis.Thanks a considerable measure for your thankfulness for our auto rental administrations in Dubai."

Share Rental Cars UAE's store rating

Rental Cars UAE is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rental Cars UAE is a merchant member
Rental Cars UAE participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.