Stores > RefurbConnect.com

1-888-204-1725

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review RefurbConnect.com by clicking a star below.

2015-08-27

"Quick shipping and server is working great."

2015-08-05

"I was surprised at all the stuff that was in the box when I opened it."

2015-07-02

"So far very good service by innovativepc. i still have to start using the server, i will keep you posted about my experience with that.
regards
rahul

2015-05-20

"This is the second Dell T710 server I have purchased from Innovatepc.com. I can honestly say they looked no different that the ones I received new from Dell except one fifth the price! Excellent company!"

2015-04-15

"The computer screen has a defect in it that wasn't mentioned but it is used so it is to be expected."

2015-03-14

"Perfect, fast , and very easy !!!!! TY"

2015-03-09

"The listing wasn't specific about all aspects of the item so I emailed them and they responded with full details about the product in a timely manner. Second order with them and nothing negative."

2015-02-22

"Overall, the laptop was in much better condition than I expected. However, there was a slight performance issue with the battery. Contacted InnovatePC and they tried to dance around the issue. After several e-mails back and forth, and a quick trip to Apple to verify my issue, they (InnovatePC) eventually acknowledged the issue. They want me to send the item back for servicing which is not an option for me at this time because I need it for work. They would not send a replacement battery and I would have sent the defective battery back. They did eventually acknowledge the problem, but I do not appreciate the tone of their e-mails and talking to me like I am not technologically educated. I would be hard-pressed to buy from them again just because of this issue, which I will resolve on my own (with the assistance of Apple - which Apple has taken more ownership of the problem than InnovatePC did... even though it is way past its warranty period for Apple, but well within InnovatePC's supposed warranty). I got a decent MacBook Pro at a decent price... But, if buying from them, understand that there are risks and that there may be some additional out-of-pocket expenses that you may incur to make it right. No sure if the battery is part of InnovatePC's refurbishment process... if so, they missed this one.

Other than that, I am highly satisfied with this item.

2015-02-19

"Great quality printer like brand new!!!! Will buy from them again. You cant beat their prices!!"

2015-02-18

"Item was not as described. The machine I received contained processors that were about half the speed of the ones I paid for, but the overall experience was still not bad even with the hit in processor speed. They did offer to take the machine back, but I wasn't willing to reprovision a whole other server because of their error. So I just kept the one they sent me. I had hoped that they would give me a partial refund of the purchase price for the fact that they didn't send me what I paid for, but they flatly refused to do that. Based on the fact that the server only cost $100, I can understand why they did. But it was still pretty disappointing."

2015-01-27

"Product was as advertise but the webcam did not work."

2015-01-11

"I have bought several computers from InnovatePC over the past few years, not just for myself, but also for friends and relatives. So when it came time for another one, I looked first at this seller. They had what I wanted, and at a great price, so I didn't hesitate to place an order. And within just a few days, the computer arrived. As with the others, it was packaged very good, so there was absolutely no damage to it. After setting everything up, it has run perfectly since I received it. I have been very pleased with InnovatePC's refurbished computers, their quick service and the shipping. As I have in the past, I will continue to recommend InnovatePC to others."

2014-12-24

"Monitor was packed professionally and arrived when expected. No dead pixels, great color on screen, and the monitor had no cosmetic blemishes of significance. I'm really happy with this purchase!

Remember to order a Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (MB570Z/B) if you are connecting as a second screen to an iMac (21.5, 2009-2010).

2014-12-19

"Very professional, efficient and great packaging.
Delivery was made as promised.
The Monitor is operational.

2014-12-15

"I was very impressed with their packaging of the refurbished monitors I ordered. They had been cleaned and package better than they Dell does when they are new. I will definitely consider InnovatePC.com in the future. "

Share RefurbConnect.com's store rating

RefurbConnect.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RefurbConnect.com is a merchant member
RefurbConnect.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.