343 W Robles Ave.
    Santa Rosa, CA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    877-883-1011

Chance of future purchase: 8.87/10
Customer service: 9.50/10
2018-05-22

Great product terrible shipping

"I love the Redimat products. They perfrom as expected and are reasonable in cost. I do not like the UPS shipping as each time I order, UPS tells me a train derailment will delay my shipment for a week. That's garbage and unacceptable. Use USPS perhaps."

2018-05-21

Good Selections

"Wood frames, would really like to see more variety in ready made frame sizes. Example 16x24, 20x30, 24x36. The standard sizing for todays 2:3 ratio images. Your selection of wood frames are very appealing but do not come in the sizes needed for 2:3 ratio work. I would not hesitate to purchase frames if these sizes were provided. Thanks."

2018-05-19

"I've dealt with Redimat for many years and they have always delivered a quality product at a fair price."

2018-05-18

Long-time customer, happy with product and production quality

"I always order custom sizes. The work is done quickly. Quality is excellent. Only complaint is shipping cost, which seems rather high."

2018-05-11

reliable. good quality

"took a bit longer than i expected but overall everything was great. "

2018-05-08

"It went smoothly this time but last night I spent an hour carefully entering my order only to find at the last step that you were doing system maintenance and to check back later. It would have been nice if there had been a notice when i logged on."

redimat from Redimat.com has responded
Posted May-09-2018

“Hi,

We are sorry about the delay you experienced. We were not aware of the glitch we were having last night but cleared up the issue this morning.

Sincerely,
Ed Estes”

2018-05-07

Customer Service at it's best!

"Had an item come to me in the wrong size and the customer service could not have been better. Immediately resent the item, and refused sending back the wrong item. What a wonderful way to run a business. TRUE customer service. Now, I'm back buying more due to my delightful experience, and quality of merchandise."

2018-05-02

Easy Purchase

"Easy to use - 2 day delivery - perfect"

2018-05-01

Love the products!

"For many years I have used the conservation white glove mats and they are perfect. People at the art fairs appreciate that I have reproductions available that are already matted & bagged. Then it becomes easy to buy a pre-made frame to drop the work into!"

2018-05-01

"Excellent and easy at every stage of the ordering process. (and of course, perfect mats)"

2018-04-30

Hanging with the best

"Easy site to maneuver, understand, manipulate, and get prices. Understood every aspect of my cost before I submitted my order. "

2018-04-26

"I messed up a few times so please know that I only meant to submit one order just in case the same exact order processed multiple times. I had noticed that my last name and home address were not correct any more so I went back into the account and changed to reflect my current name and address: April Dawn 420 E. Juanita Ave. San Dimas, CA 91773 "

2018-04-26

"Fast friendly and good service."

2018-04-25

"That's it. I wish there were more square sizes. But I realize that would be a custom size."

2018-04-25

"Service has been great for over 7 years"

Share Redimat.com's store rating

Redimat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Redimat.com is a merchant member
Redimat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.