redawning.com

Customer service: 1.79/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.67/10
2018-09-16

Angry

"I booked our vacation and we were super excited to go however with. Hurricane 3 headed to the Carolinas we decided To be SAFE and not drive towards a very dangerous storm. I have tried to communicate with this company and they won’t return any of my phone calls or emails. I am very angry by this...seems as if money is their priority over people’s safety. I will never ever book through this company and I will tell everyone about this experience. "

2018-09-09

RedAwning.com Rentals 5, 6, 7 times the price you can get them for LOL!!!

"Recently they're on eBay. At Resorts I'm familiar with, they're asking 5, 6, 7 Times the Price you can Rent them for thru many other avenues LOL! RIDICULOUS, but I'm sure some people don't know any better and are being taken advantage of. They MAY be a Complete Scam, not just a Money Rip-Off. I don't know if they're actually authorized to rent any of these places or not."

2018-09-04

I finally got a full refund

"I made a booking through VRBO that was listed as RedAwning. Prior to making my booking, I sent a message to RedAwning via VRBO to make sure it was still available. I got response within 2 hours. I paid the full fee and received the address corresponding to the VRBO listing immediately. Unfortunately, the address provided was to an office building. I sent 2 follow-up messages, asking why I was sent an office building address... no response. 48 hours later, I call VRBO and open a case. Red Awning locates the "owner" of the listing and I'm told over the phone a completely DIFFERENT ADDRESS far away from where I originally booked. I look up photos of this new address and the photos in the original listing are completely different from the photos of the apartment complex on the internet. Different address, different photos. Bait & Switch. After 3 hours on the phone, I finally get a refund. I ask Red Awning if they are going to update their listing with the correct photos and address on their listing; their response, NO. Not their problem. I went through 3 middle men and was almost scammed. "

2018-09-03

RedAwning is a Scam Site -- Charges double List Price!

"RedAwning offers low prices through sites such as Expedia or Booking.com, and only AFTER you book do they let you in on the fact that the taxes and fees are the same cost as the rate -- doubling your total price. And the worst part is they are not refundable, so they won't let you cancel once the booking has been made. It's a scam to get more money from unsuspecting customers."

2018-08-29

Absolute Worst

"Never never book through Awning. I have been attempting to switch a hotel that they have in partnership with Booking.com from 3 nights to 1 and have gotten several confirmation emails stating the change has been made. And then weeks after this issue was seemingly solved I have gotten dozens of emails from Awning stating the the minimum stay is 2 nights (which nothing is stated to this effect on the website) and that the change has not been made when I already booked another hotel. Terrible customer service. Do not waste your money. "

2018-07-21

They are a huge joke! Overcharged!

"I was overcharged by $300 over confirmed price. Trying to make contact with them is a big joke. I tried calling, emailing, and chat but they are non responsive. Also, the property I rented said nothing about having to go up 4 flights of stairs, no elevator. My husband has a bad knee and we are both seniors. We rented 214 Lei Lani on Orange Beach, totally overpriced for what we got. No working internet and very few TV channels. Overall, I would say STAY AWAY FROM RED AWNING PROPERTIES!"

2018-07-15

Never again

"I booked a condo through expedia that was then redawning. I will never do it again. Even though I booked 6 months ahead and received confirmation emails, including 48 hours before my trip. When I called to inquire about check-in instructions I was informed that the property was no longer available (and had not been available for several months) but I had never been informed. In fact, I receive regular emails from redawning and expedia about my upcoming stay. So, less than 2 days before we were spending a week in Anaheim for a dance competition -- we had no where to stay. "

2018-07-14

RedAwning is the Worst

"This company is the worst. Avoid doing business with them. We booked a rental property in Kauai with them back in February for August travel dates. Unfortunately, I had to cancel the trip and asked for a refund. They did not notify us of the non-refundable deposit policy until two days AFTER they charged my credit card for the deposit. Even after I filed a block merchant request with my credit card company, they STILL managed to charge me for the second half of the fees a week after I canceled the rental. Unbelievable! So now I am out the FULL AMOUNT of the rental costs. In the process of disputing both charges - what a horrible experience. I would give then no stars if I could."

2018-06-27

dissatisfied

"When we arrived at 3:30 PM the cabin had not been cleaned. We had to call to get that done. My husband sat on the love seat to find that the springs were broken. We called about that. We tried to watch tv in the bedrooms that night only to find out they are not cable equipped. I don't know of anyone that carries dvd's with them on vacation. That's all you can watch in the bedrooms. The "large" game room had a pool table and radio. The shower door in downstairs bathroom kept coming off track. Not a pleasurable experience. Will not use red awning again and will inform all my friends."

2018-06-23

DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

"this company is run by people that take their time to call you back or text. Usually about two hours for anything. They text erroneous information. Charged me for a room that was double-booked. I am not into staying at a vacation rental with another family there. Just saying. They charged 337.00 cleaning fee that I was totally not aware of. I have a long road ahead of me to get vindicated on this terrible and criminal transaction "

2018-06-07

F*** THIS PLACE

"SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!"

2018-05-29

Took my money

"I made reservations through these ppl, they're not legitimate I called the number that was on my paperwork it took them forever to answer my call I wanted to change my reservation dates I was told that the property manger was very strict and he wasn't going to allow it. I can't get my money back, I called the hotel i supposedly had reservations and the nice young lady checked every way she knew how to see if I had reservations, to her checking I had no reservations there. Please ppl go straight to the hotel and make your reservations DO NOT GO THROUGH RED AWNING THEY ARE SCAMMERS."

2018-04-07

NEVER AGAIN

"We booked this property through HomeAway.com and it wasn’t until we were at checkout that we found out RedAwning ended up being the ones who listed the property. We had booked directly through HomeAway before so to see another company take hold so suddenly was a bit jarring but regardless we still booked the property we wanted and were satisfied. That is until yesterday when RedAwning decided to email me and say that our reservation was cancelled due to the property we had booked being sold to someone who no longer wanted to rent out the house. This was never indicated to us when making the reservation and has now left us scrambling to find a new place to stay. At least they refunded every dollar of what we paid originally. What’s even worse is that they didn’t even offer to help us make new accommodations. They simply refunded the money and went silent. This company is a disgrace and I highly recommend you avoid them at all costs!! "

2018-03-31

Rented a Condo in Nashville, TN. After checking in we found ants in the kitchen. Ants were crawling on the counters. There were ant traps o

"Horrible Horrible and Horrible..."

2018-03-13

Company Is a scam!!

"I have spent so much time money and energy fighting this dishonest company that I can't spend time right now with the details. I will later. But I wanted potential renters to know that if you see their name affiliated with any rental RUN!"

Share Redawning.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!