Product & services pricing 1.67/10
Chance of future purchase: 1.50/10
Shipping & packaging: 3.50/10
Customer service: 1.00/10
2017-12-22

don't trust their fast shipping messages and really hard to reach for a problem

"I placed my order on December 18th and it was advertised to me that I would receive my order before Christmas if I paid a 19 dollars fee for shipping. I did. I see my order was only shipped on the 22nd and is scheduled to arrive on the the 27th. I will return this pillow as it was meant for a Christmas gift for someone who is leaving town on the 26th. I am a little upset of paying such a high price for a delivery that was falsely advertised. Also, I tried to reach some type of customer service, but the site makes it very difficult to do so when you have an issue. I am not interested to shop through this uneasy site again.

2017-12-22

Horrendous!!

"All I ordered was a card that was supposed to be dumb and dumber themed for my bf. It came over a week later and had a bunch of Asian women on it. Now it will be an ordeal to get a refund. Seems like a scam. Never again! Thanks for nothing! "

2017-12-21

Thanks for ruining Christmas Redbubble

"My review is the same as most of all the other reviews. Ordered 12/15/17. Promised delivery by 12/21/17. Still in production has not shipped. Private messaged them on facebook and an email. Still no response. I love there responses on here about "sorry your order has not arrived by the time you expected". Its not the time we expected. Its the date redrubble told us it would be here. Would not have ordered if I knew they could not deliver when they promised. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!"

2017-12-21

Listen to the reviews.....avoid the disapointment

"Try and find a number to call customer service......there isn't one, that should have told us all something"

2017-12-20

Terrible customer service, no communication

"TERRIBLE. I ordered an item well in advance of their cutoff date for Christmas delivery (arrival date 12/21). Today, 12/20, I checked and my item hasn't even been completed! I had to dig around their difficult-to-navigate website before I found a small banner advising there was a production problem (i.e. - I'm not the only person being affected by this). Did the company reach out to tell customers that there was a delay? Or offering refunds on express shipping? Nope. No. Customer. Service. At. All.

I reached out to the company via multiple channels and FINALLY got a response. They did refund my express shipping charge but advised that my item could take an additional 3 - 5 days to arrive...in other words, AFTER Christmas. I'm a new customer to Redbubble but I won't be a repeat one. This gift was the one my child wanted the most. Thanks for making this a miserable experience.

2017-12-18

Just Awful Experience

"You guys are awful. I placed an order (17530559) and paid for rush delivery to be here on the 19th of December. As of this morning it hadn't even been made. So I attempted to contact Redbubble, they make it nearly impossible to contact them. However, i was able to email them via the website that I wanted the rushed shipping fee refunded as they were clearly not going to deliver on time (they also had no intention of making me aware they weren't going to deliver on time) Being the awful company they are, they canceled my order. Its been 2 hours of back and fourth and I yet to be told when I will be receiving my order."

2017-12-16

awful do not order from here...charge my charge when order didnt go thru

"it said order didn't go thru and yet my card is charge.... I have no order number nothing cause it said it didn't go thru only to find out they charged my card... fraud"

2017-12-15

WARNING: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE

"After paying a rediculous £14.28 for express shipping the mug I ordered was never recieved. The customer service is absolutley appalling, when trying to complain or get my money back the only way I could contact them directly was through their facebook page via messenger. After explaining my situation they replied asking for my order number THEN BLOCKED ME SO I COULDN'T REPLY. I believe this to be disgusting customer service, I have wasted my money - please be wise and don't waste your's."

2017-12-12

incorrect tracking information; never received package, horrible customer service

"I ordered a duvet cover. The company charged my card and sent me an email telling me that my order had shipped with an embedded link on the tracking number to UPS. the number was not valid. I wrote to redbubble (they do not have a link on their website for lost packages, by the way, so I had to leave a general message), which they only responded to with another email a few days later that said "Sorry we missed your message). I wrote to UPS, who finally solved the mystery telling me it was a USPS tracking number - and that was a few days later. Turns out the package supposedly had been delivered, but I was home at the time they claim it was delivered. I have disputed the charge and I hope that works, but due to their bad customer service, I was not able to see when my order was coming. Not that it mattered, because I was home!"

2017-12-10

Terrible customer service!

"I received the wrong tee, a random tee ordered by someone else. There is no customer phone number, so I had to live chat, and was promised a replacement right away. The replacement was again a random tee ordered by someone else. When I had to live chat again, and finally got the person to understand my issue, all they could do was a refund since I'd already gotten a "replacement". Terrible experience! Shop somewhere else."

2017-12-07

Wrong order sent and no customer service to make it right - RUN AWAY

"I placed my order so that it would arrive in time, but they sent the wrong order. When I contacted them via chat (no way to get hold of an actual person) 'Joel' refused to overnight the correct order. He didn't seem to understand what I was typing and kept asking me questions that I had already answered. He eventually said it would take another WEEK to get my product to me - even though it was their mistake in the first place, not mine. They just didn't want to spend the money to make it right and overnight it, and made me pay for it by not having my order when I needed it.
RUN AWAY. They don't care about their customers!!!

2017-11-28

i liked

"I bought a sticker, it took exactly 1 week to arrive. The quality seems ok and they included their own RedBubble sticker with a mermaid and octopus as a freebie. I wanted to leave a review for the item on their website but could not find how to do that which is bizarre as there are many reviews left by others. Personally I would give them 5 stars if the shipping were bit faster."

2017-11-24

Account got suspended, NO notification, NO warning, NO replies?

"Account got suspended, no notification, no warning, approached the support with no replies? Bad service for sellers, I guess they have too many suppliers so they get arrogant.

Have worked with DMCA team but they just outright told me don't attempt to come back to RedBubble as I will be suspended every time, NO EXPLANATION, NO ADVISE. I'm moving to their competitor, thank you.

2017-11-13

Didn't pay the full postage charge!

"I've paid over £20 for one of my own designs at this point! Ordered a tshirt on the 2nd of November, estimated delivery date between the 8th-10th. Shirt didn't get printed and shipped until the 9th. Here I am on the 13th, a card coming through my door saying it can't be delivered because the sender hasn't paid the full postage fee! I've had to pay the rest of the postage and now I'm not getting my shirt until the 16th, a full two weeks since I ordered it. Horrible. Awful service. I won't be posting my designs there anymore. "

2017-10-12

First time, impressed

"I don’t understand all the bad reviews, dealing with them was just like ordering from any other clothing site. My item arrived and my colorful T-shirt dress with my own design looked just as I expected, the colors were great and everything. I will be ordering more clothes with my designs on here, thank you RedBubble for giving me the chance to show off my designs!"

Share RedBubble's store rating