Stores > RedBubble
  • RedBubble

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.25/10 0.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review RedBubble by clicking a star below.

Doesn't stand by own TOS

"I had my works taken down because I unknowingly used a tag that apparently sets off alarm bells. I appealed to them according to their instructions and provided a detailed explanation of the misunderstanding of their implication of copyright infringement. They responded after two months with another canned thing saying, essentially, "too bad, so sad". As I did not violate anyone's copyrights, they are not abiding to their own TOS and are thus a dishonest company, therefore I can't recommend them and I will be taking my designs elsewhere."

deceptive advertising

"deceptive and false advertising. WEbsite states 50% off stickers. No where does it say that this discount only applies to small stickers. How hard would it be to put : "50% off small stickers". a disclaimer would help. Asked for refund, and the response was nonsense. They don't seem to read the complaint. "

Glorified Sheet

"I spent close to $200 for a completely empty and entirely sewn comforter. I have to unsew, stuff, and resew. That's an extra $150. I can sew. I could have done the same thing for 1/3 the cost and less hassle. NEVER AGAIN. customer service was Terrible too. Just a " oh too sad we screwed you"

Unacceptable and shockingly bad experience, customer service and product. No respect for loyal customers.

"I have been a very loyal and frequent customer since Feb. 2016 - I have placed ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-NINE ORDERS! These aren't cheap orders either, some orders have been over $700CAD, so I imagine I have given Redbubble over $10,000 at this point. Does Redbubble care? No! They will punish you for your loyalty. Out of my 129 orders, I have experienced a few issues, usually minor and solved quickly. However, my most recent experience has been nothing but stressful and infuriating. I have been lied to, mistreated, ignored and feel like I have been scammed. I ordered around 100 stickers and they arrived with extremely visible lines and the larger stickers looked like they had red ink dripped on them. I swear they do not have any quality control at all. REDBUBBLE - CHECK YOUR ORDERS BEFORE SHIPPING THEM OUT! I talked to 'Joel' on live chat and he forced me to take a picture of every single sticker and send it to him. This was a complete waste of time because in a follow-up email I was told because 'I've experienced this problem before', I would have to ship my order to another country. What?? I am being punished for their problem and for being a loyal customer. Surely - it's their fault that this has happened before? Right? I guess not. I was upset about this, but it was better than nothing. I asked if the replacement would be sent out soon as the order was shipped back to them and my question was ignored and was told that (in an email 12 hours later) "I can confirm that a replacement order would produce the same result. So, we would need to arrange a refund for the order." This is an absolute lie and I'm shocked that they think I would believe this. A majority of the stickers in this order have been ordered hundreds of times before - I know how they look when they're printed properly and I know it will not produce the same result. Are they going to drip red ink on my order again? No. I have told the customer service agent that I will not accept a refund and she has been ignoring my emails all day - despite responding quickly last night. I would suggest to potential customers to put your hard earned money into another company that respects you and your business, I wish I had done the same. Especially, now that prices have doubled since last year and they don't do additional discounts on stickers anymore. I'm paying more for worse customer service and terrible, terrible products."

"After a month, was told ALL of my items weren't available even though items were still "available" on their site. Got run-around from customer service email and online chat. My $ was refunded, but guessing they never planned on sending orders, rather make $ on interest while holding your $. Buyer beware."

Wrong Item, Wrong Delivery

"First, the time it took to receive this item was extraordinarily long. Second, they sent the wrong t-shirt. Third, while dealing with customer service I had to "prove" that I had received the wrong item (photo via email). I specifically instructed the CS dept. that the item was meant as a Christmas gift, and in order for the recipient to receive it, they had to ship it to a different address. The CS rep assured me that the "new" address was inserted.

Of course, it did not go there, but was sent to my home in MN to the original address. So not only did we not have a gift for the grandson, we then had to spend $8 to mail it to him after we got back home.

I will not do business with this company again, and will submit a complaint to Amazon, who provided a pass-thru payment service.

I had a great experience

"I don't understand the negative reviews. Maybe don't wait last minute for an order but I guess stay away from express shipping from what others say. Mine was shipped and arrived in 1 week. Great item, quality was amazing. Will gladly order again. Eashes a couple times and still like new"

Horrible delivery pretty good customer service

"I ordered a simple t shirt from red bubble during the first week of December, knowing that it would come just in time for Christmas. Unfortunately by the 19th the package still did not come and because they do not track international items I had no idea where mine was or if it even close to the Canadian border. I emailed the company and got a response back within 3 hours, and they told me to wait another week. After that week I emailed them again and got a quick response saying they have refunded my delivery fee and if I wait another week my package should arrive. Another week goes by NO PACKAGE!!! At this point I'm over the whole thing and just want my money back. Alothough redbubble does not have a telephone number they do have a live chat, so via there live chat I told them I wanted a refund. They did offer to resend my item but I was not about to wait another month for something that may never come. In the end they refunded all my money back to me, and although there delivery is complete ****, I will say there customer service gets 5 stars because they reply back to emails within hours and are ready with solutions. Never again will I order with redbubble!!!"

"Contacted customer service about a product that hadn’t moved after I was notified it shipped 8 days earlier. Was told to wait another two weeks for delivery. I believe that created the shipping ticket so it would look like it would make it on time. I am disgusted!"

Liars and theives

"Ordered a tee for my grandson and PAID $8.88 for express shipping. I have been notified it shipped the day after it was to be here. Missed Christmas! I want it and refund of my $8.88. Jerks!"

Just like everyone else. A terrible experience.

"I purchased a tshirt at the beginning of December. They don’t track packages outside of the US and I’m in Canada. Made it to the boarder, but still haven’t received 23rd of December. No idea where it is. Not easy to get ahold of anyone at this company. I just want my money back at this point. "

Never Again..

"Bought a teeshirt that hasn’t shown up. No way to call them. Went to UPS and USPS and neither of them have it. There is no phone number to contact a live person so I went on their Facebook page and posted the problem. They apologized and and asked me to message them with the details. I did and received a response that they were busy but would get back to me ASAP. Haven’t heard another word. I’m out my money and a Christmas gift. Nice job with the customer service Redrubble."

don't trust their fast shipping messages and really hard to reach for a problem

"I placed my order on December 18th and it was advertised to me that I would receive my order before Christmas if I paid a 19 dollars fee for shipping. I did. I see my order was only shipped on the 22nd and is scheduled to arrive on the the 27th. I will return this pillow as it was meant for a Christmas gift for someone who is leaving town on the 26th. I am a little upset of paying such a high price for a delivery that was falsely advertised. Also, I tried to reach some type of customer service, but the site makes it very difficult to do so when you have an issue. I am not interested to shop through this uneasy site again.

"All I ordered was a card that was supposed to be dumb and dumber themed for my bf. It came over a week later and had a bunch of Asian women on it. Now it will be an ordeal to get a refund. Seems like a scam. Never again! Thanks for nothing! "

Thanks for ruining Christmas Redbubble

"My review is the same as most of all the other reviews. Ordered 12/15/17. Promised delivery by 12/21/17. Still in production has not shipped. Private messaged them on facebook and an email. Still no response. I love there responses on here about "sorry your order has not arrived by the time you expected". Its not the time we expected. Its the date redrubble told us it would be here. Would not have ordered if I knew they could not deliver when they promised. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!"

Share RedBubble's store rating

RedBubble is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RedBubble is not a merchant member
RedBubble does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!