rebag.com
    contact@rebagg.com
    844-373-7723

2018-07-10

First of 5 Louis'

"I sold our first of 5 Louis Vuitton bags with Rebag. Their offer was fair. We are planning to offer 4 additional original Louis Vuitton bags to Rebag. If their other offers are fair we will sell all 5 through Rebag."

2018-07-03

Their Offers Are A Joke!

"I submitted my bag to sell to them. A new without tags very sought after Burberry bag that is a limited edition style and comes with extra strap and everything. I paid almost $1700 for this bag after tax. I have seen this particular style sell for up to $2400 because its a limited edition very sought after style. They offered me $300! Thats right, they offered me about 15% of what I paid for it even though its new and has a very high resale value! I didnt expect to get retail I am a reasonable person and understand they need to make money too, but this offer was a joke and a total waste of my time! Are they just looking for suckere or desperate people to rip off? I would have accepted no less then $700 which is very fair! They easily could have turned around and sold it for $1200-$1400, but clearly they want to pay peanuts for peoples luxury items and make quadruple the profit! This is not a good business model, nobody is going to just give their items away for free so this place can make all the profit! They are delusional if they think offering such pitiful amounts is going to keep them in business. Needless to say Ill be selling my bag on my own. Would never waste my time here again."

2018-05-03

SCAM

"Just forewarning, this company writes all of these fake reviews!

Do not waste your time with this company. They accept your offer and ALWAYS send it back for some bogus undefined reason!

When you ask why, as you know a 7mth old LV bag that you cannot purchase at ALL on the website should not be turned down... They simply tell you, “unfortunately we can’t give you specifics, it just didn’t meet our guidelines”

SCAM!

I better receive my original bag in my hands ASAP. Look at the Glassdoor reviews....

2018-01-03

AMAZING SERVICE

"Fast quote turnaround and great customer service. Thank you REBAG for on outstanding app and the BEST customer service. Will definitely refer REBAG to my friends and family."

2017-12-21

Genuinely surprised of service AND product

"I recently submitted bags to rebag.com and was reluctant to send in my bags to a reseller I wasn't familiar with. However, the selling process was very clear and they communicated with me throughout. Once I had been paid, I popped over to their resale site to purchase another bag, and have to say their descriptions are VERY accurate, and when I finally received my purchase, the bag was in BETTER condition that I anticipated. They notice EVERY single thing, on a bag, and the quality and condition you receive does NOT disappoint. Thank you for a wonderful overall experience. "

2017-12-20

Mr bags

"Great experience overall. Fast response "

2017-12-15

Great customer service!

"Outstanding service from start to finish"

2017-12-14

Easy and ast and just feels good!

"Other than the satisfaction of getting $$ for the bags I no longer want. Selling to rebag is so easy and fast that makes me want to keep looking for bags in my closet to send to them. Their new app helps me stay organized and I see all my orders and amounts paid I can change my details directly on the app. I also recently visited their pop up store in nyc and omg its so nice! There its even easier because they do all in aproximately 1 hour. I have been selling to them for about 1 year and I am so happy w them. "

2017-12-05

Super easy to use

"I just had a Chanel wallet on chain that sitting in my closet and I don't wear it anymore. My friend told me about Rebag, so I thought there is nothing to lose if I try their service and see if I can sell it for cash. I took 6 pictures of the bag following the photo shooting guideline on their website and uploaded pictures with the measurements info within 30 seconds. It is really super easy to use and everything about the process is very clear on their website. I can check their quote on my laptop or on the app. It's kinda fun to manage this resell process by simply click those buttons on your screen. I would like to submit more bags if I find any from re-cleaning my closet!"

2017-11-30

Amazing Service!

"I submitted two bags to Rebag and received quotes instantly, along with a free shipping label when the quotes were approved. They received my bags and ended up increasing the quote for one of them because the quality was better than expected!! Two days later I received a direct deposit into my account. Love the honesty and amazing service! Highly Recommend!! "

2017-11-30

Can I say efficient?!

"A friend of mine told me about Rebag. She had a great experience with selling and buying from them. I'm not at all tech-savvy, but the app was very easy to use. I submitted pictures of my Chanel bag and I got a quote the next day. I was a little hesitant to ship my bag because I was worried it my get lost, but I called the customer service line and they informed me the shipping is insured and payed so I didn't have to worry. I'm glad I got over that fear because now my beloved purse is in good hands and I just bought a new one. "

2017-11-29

Simple and quick...little to no effort!!

"I submitted 3 designer handbags to Rebag for pricing. I received a response in less than 2 days!! Prices were more than fair compared to other sites. Best thing was, once I accepted, they emailed me a prepaid shipping label immediately and I was able to ship out my bags the very next day. Once they were received by Rebag, it only took them 3 days to review and pay me for all 3 bags!! In total it took less than 2 weeks from start to finish. I was amazed at how simple it was....just take photos, submit, approve, send to them and get paid.....now I have Christmas money to spend. I will be using them again in the future."

2017-11-28

Great customer service, speedy process!

"I recently had a few gently used bags I was looking to part with and didn't want to have to wait forever like you usually have to do with consignment, so I submitted a few photos to Rebag. Within one day, they had a quote for me that I was happy with, they emailed me a shipping label and I was able to mail them my bags the next day. When I had a question about payment, the customer service team was a huge help. The cash for the Chanel, LV and Prada bags I submitted was deposited into my account just a few days later. Love Rebag and definitely going to use them again!"

2017-11-27

Amazing Experience

"I had such a great experience with this company! They made it really easy for me to sell my Chanel bag which I didn't want to bring to my local consignment store. Highly recommend!"

2017-11-27

Amazing service

"Amazing service, excellent sales people, fair prices "

Share Rebag's store rating