Stores > RealTruck

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.26/10 2.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.38/10 2.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review RealTruck by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

Terrible customer service trying to cancel an order that is out of stock

"I ordered nerf bars for my husbands truck for Christmas right after thanksgiving. I got an email saying the item had shipped a few days later but after a week it never arrived. When I checked the tracking number it was still sitting in their warehouse. When I called to ask why, they said it was out of stock, and they would call the manufacturer & see if they could still get & let me know. No one ever called me back. After almost a week of me calling everyday & them never calling me back I tried canceling my order, as I needed to buy somewhere else for Christmas. It is not easy to cancel an order, once again they said they would email the manufacturer & then let me know. No call back. I called the manufacturer myself& got thru almost immediately. Real truck said they tried emailing the manufacturer & got no response. Make a phone call then!!! I even asked them to just pick up the phone and call them. Now here I am waiting still for my refund. Apparently it has to go they their refund dept first! Don't buy from them. They are just a middle man. Go thru the manufacturer directly! "

2017-12-04

they are scammers

"do not buy from this company thank god i went thought amazon or i think i would have not got my money back they ship the wrong item and the item was like two year old use they claimed it was a return bullshit this was sitting on somebody truck for years and wanted

2017-11-26

Ur customer service doesn’t know your products.

"Ur customer service doesn’t know your products. I had called last Wednesday to ask a question of installation of whether brackets were to be used of gator back splash guards, for my 2014 ram 2500. If so, I could not find the brackets easily on your website. The lady I talked to was very nice and couldn’t find the brackets either. After being on the phone for 20 minutes, and this woman asking other people questions about the product & installation, she came up with an answer. Later in the day, I got a call from a Manager? Asking if I needed any help? That was very nice but he asked me to look up items on my computer which I was already in my car and driving.

I called again to place my order on Friday. I then realized that the quantity was per order wasn’t clear on your website. Again another lady was very nice in customer service but had absolutely no clue. After putting me on hold three times and asking me how my holiday was, I finally requested a manager. A mgr got on the phone and could not answer my questions either and put me on hold. This is ridiculous and painful as I just want to order splash guards. I hung up.
I ended up ordering splash guards elsewhere, from smart truck.

2017-11-15

False advertising

"Bought some nerf bars and are not the same size as in the picture. Customer service stopped communication as soon as I questioned this. "

2017-11-15

Excellent Customer Service & Products

"Despite all of the negative reviews I liked the prices and products available and took a chance ordering my Bed Extender and Tonneau Cover over the Veteran's Day Holiday and am excited to say I received a confirmation e-mail with the tracking information and my products arrived in 3 days in pristine condition. The packing was professional and installation was easy.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ordering from this company! Note: I am not related or an employee of this company and am glad to provide them with a POSITIVE REVIEW and want to say that I would purchase from them again!!

2017-11-02

cover

"I ordered a cover and got the incorrect one to big. Called them the next day and emailed a pic of the item I received. They sent a call tag to get it picked up and overnight the one I needed. Took me 45 min to get it on it was the first one I ever did and it looks great. Very happy with my purchase and their customer service was great. Will purchase another cover for the wife truck. "

2017-11-02

I would give it zero if I could

"over a month and still not shipped. No one ever gets back with you on the customer service side. Cant track your own orders. They finally sent me an order confirmation over a month later and they re placed the order without telling me anything. Didn't pay for overnight shipping and no response from customer service. I would stay away if I was you. "

2017-10-30

Customer Service

"Had problem with item I purchased and Realtruck.com resolved problem quickly. Fast shipping professional customer service. "

2017-10-28

They couldn't pour water from a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel.

"Terrible customer service. I believe they rushed the order out the door when I asked them to cancel.

Ordered a tonneau cover from a 5'7" F-150 bed and received a 6'7" cover instead.

Stay away. Far away.

2017-10-22

Fabulous service and product

"I ordered a Tonneau cover for my son and received such great customer service that I ordered one for myself. The experience was fantastic all around. The product is great and was received within 2 days of ordering. I will go to RealTruck for all of my truck needs. "

2017-10-11

Deceptive and Unresponsive

"Website shows a picture of pair of shock absorbers and quotes a price. Ordered pair of front and pair of back (or so I thought!). Only received one front shock and three days later a rear shock. Called customer service multiple times and left voice mail; received no return call. Once I finally spoke with someone, was informed that the socks are sold individually and this is mentioned on the last sentence of the product description. Who buys only one shock?? Website is deceptive and customer service is horrible. First and last order for me from this supplier"

2017-10-08

Inspect before installing

"My husband decided to keep the wrap on while installing our Raptor 4" Oval Nerf bars. His reasoning was that the running boards would be protected while he installed them. The passenger side was in perfect condition. However, after he installed and unwrapped the drivers side running board, there was a small dent just below the step pad along side of the tube. I took a picture and sent it to RealTruck.com. Since, he didn't inspect the running boards prior to installation, we have to live with the damaged running board. SO BEWARE...INSPECT YOUR MERCHANDISE BEFORE INSTALLING, just like the instructions tell you."

2017-10-03

CHARGE YOU WITHOUT SENDING MERCHANDISE

"I ORDERED 2 ITEMS AND USED AFFIRM. AFTER CANCEALING THE ORDER THE NEXT DAY DO TO THE BULL BARS WASN'T GOING TO FIT AND THE BILLET GRILLE IS ON A NATIONAL BACK ORDER. REAL TRUCK IS STILL CHARGING ME FOR ITEMS I DON'T HAVE. AFTER CONTACTING REAL TRUCK I WAS TOLD I NEEDED TO CONTACT AFFIRM. OF COURSE AFTER CONTACTING AFFIRM I WAS TOLD I HAD TO GO THRU REAL TRUCK. WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A DESCENT COMPANY TURNED OUT TO BE BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE."

2017-09-27

Poor Ran Buisness

"1st off i placed an order and never got a confirmation till i did online chat 2 days later and asked for it. After 3 full buisness days my $400 item still had not been shipped. Got back online chat and told them i was very unsatisified that i wanted to know how to just cancel my order if thay couldnt do any better than that. Thay said sorry your order has been canceled. Not well can we try and fix this or nothing. Then had the nerve to ask if i wanted a confirmation of the cancelation. Duhhh... well yea!!!! Still havnt got that. I bet i still get billed for it to. Bad thing is i had $2500 worth of tires and wheels sitting in shopping cart waiting to be order. Was told i would be contacted by an expert about it. (( crickets)) nothing.. STAY AWAY "

2017-09-08

Still do not have my order!

"I order front and back seat covers. Over two months ago! Initially I received them within a few weeks. But, they sent two front seats. They admit it was their error. Still waiting for the back seat cover! Everyone I contact will "get back to me within 24 hours," but they don't via phone or email. Worst company ever! Next call is to the BBB and attorney general. I just want what I paid for well over two months ago!!!"

Share RealTruck's store rating

RealTruck is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RealTruck is not a merchant member
RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!