Product & services pricing 7.08/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-09-07

Outstanding custome service!

"I was interested in night vision equipment. Knowing nothing about this product, I called their number and Jeremiah answered. He took 25 minutes to answer all my questions and guide me toward the best products for my needs. I ordered on a Tuesday and had all of my equipment by Friday of the same week. It was exactly what he told me that it would be. Outstanding customer service! I will continue to be a loyal customer for all of my prepping needs! This world needs more companies with the integrity that characterizes Ready Made Resources!"

2018-08-31

Great service.

"I have ordered twice now and will use RMR when I need something they carry. Their was a supply problem with one order but they stayed in touch telling what was the problem and upgraded my order without me asking. When you call and the owner is taking calls that is customer service."

2018-08-14

Knowledgeable, responsive, customer-oriented

"I’ve made two separate purchases from RMR since finding out about them a few years back. My original purchase was for long term storage food. Bob and I talked over the phone about that original order and he was very personable and helpful with my questions. I enjoyed our interaction, and especially enjoyed the rapid receipt of what I ordered. With the order was a roll of pre-1965 dimes; a nice bonus. Unfortunately, Bob had run out of them and had to restock, which took a bit of time. He was “lean forward” in keeping me in the loop about that and ensured I was good with a little wait time for them. I got them a few weeks after the original order. No sweat there.

My second order was for more food, and a few “tactical” items. Again, Bob (and Jeremiah) were “lean forward” and kept me up to speed on the status of all items, answered all my questions, and offered value-add services/product at every turn. The food shipped immediately (and I was pleasantly surprised to find an additional bucket added), but the other items were dependent on manufacture and/or shipping from other sources. At each step, Bob and Jeremiah kept me informed about what was going on and where we were in the process. I found that to be very assuring. Anyway, long story short is I am extremely pleased with RMR’s service, sales, and support!

V/R

Steve C.
AZ

2018-07-16

Fantastic Company

"I've used Ready Made Resources several times over the past few years. I've bought food, a PVS-14 night vision device and most recently a bump helmet to better be able to use the PVS-14.

I've had to contact RMR several times - by chat and by phone to get some help with what I am looking to buy. Every single time, I've gotten way more than I was expecting. Several times the owner, Mr. Griswold, has answered the phone or chatted with me personally. He has also called me to go over various pieces of equipment. Other employees have been extremely helpful as well. They have often called to inform me of the status of my orders.

I first heard about RMR on the Survival Podcast and have since heard their advertisements on many other podcasts including the Prepperrcon Podcast. Mr. Griswold often makes guest appearances on the Prepperrecon podcast and his shows are great. It's so nice to hear about Jesus when listening to shows such as this. His love for God definitely shows through in how his company is run and the level of customer service provided.

RMR offers a huge variety of products, their products are reliable and are top notch, and most importantly, the level of customer service is beyond any that I've seen anywhere. I would highly recommend them!

2018-07-12

What more could you ask for?

"I have been dealing with these guys for several years now and all experiences have been top notch in every way. And get this: I sent an email to Bob Griswald the other day, requesting some information (not relating to company sales items and thinking it would eventually maybe get into an admin's hands for possible follow-up), and guess what? The very next day I receive a personal response from Mr. Griswald! RMR is the real deal! They care about the customers and are serious about helping folks prepare and get ready for..."

2018-07-11

Excellent Help & Service

"Rob was in the shop on 4th of July when I called in needing some advice on a product I was purchasing from someone locally. He helped me even though I hadn't purchased from him. I later went back to purchase a couple items I needed and they were shipped right away and I received them on the west coast in 2-days. Absolute pleasure to talk to and do business with. "

2018-07-11

Above and Beyond

"I first dealt with Ready Made Resources for some personal orders and had a good experience. Next, I was able to go through them for Go Bags for everyone in my division at a federal agency in DC and it made a very positive impact on my Division Director and Agency Head. The items I've ordered have turned out to be top notch and believe it or not, you can even call in on a Sunday (I'm tardy like that at times) and get Robert himself. Anyway, I just made some big ticket (for me) orders and couldn't be happier and any issues/questions I've had about the gear have been readily and quickly answered. The prices are most competitive and the customer service is on the Chick-Fil-A level and that's a compliment very few ever get. You won't go wrong ordering from Ready Made Resources and they'll help you even if you don't spend a dime."

2018-05-16

Great Deal!

"Super smart people with excellent pricing and quick delivery. Awesome service!"

2017-10-02

Great Company, Knowledgeable and Friendly

"Order from them many times, the orders were always timely filled. when I have called they always took the time to explain the product and answer my questions. they are my first stop"

2017-09-26

BEWARE! LIARS AND THIEVES

" I bought an NVG scope. I called a week later on Friday to cancel the order, and THE OWNER LIED TO ME And told me they already shipped it. I asked are you sure? And he says absolutely, there is nothing left in the warehouse to be shipped. The next week I called to follow up, and they told me that it actually shipped Monday. I restated I want to cancel my order and that I will just refuse delivery. Which I did.

I had to call three or four times over the next couple of weeks to demand my “100% money back guaranteed” refund. They kept stalling and putting me off, procrastinating. “I can’t authorize that, call back next week.” They weren’t even polite about it! Finally, I opened a complaint with my credit card company, and then they immediately refunded my money EXCEPT FOR $100! I’m sorry, was it a “100% guaranteed moneyback refund except for $100?” And the owner has the brass balls to blame it on ME for ordering the wrong item! How dare you, sir!

Do not trust these people! They are liars and thieves! And I bet all of the five star ratings are from friends and relatives!

2015-04-16

"Superb customer service, VERY knowledgeable and helpful with products. They delivered my product in a timely manner and spend quite a bit of time on the phone with me. "

2014-10-05

"I have recieved 2 orders from RMR and Have got them in like 10 days no damage no problems, have 3rd order confirmed and on the way. They treat me O.K."

2014-01-26

"Competitive prices, Professional customer service, and phenomenal products. What more could someone ask for? I bought a great knife from this company. Columbia river knife and tools M16 14M and let me tell you what a sturdy knife! I am extremely satisfied with this company! Honest and kind :) Thank you Ready Made Resources!"

2013-11-13

"Six weeks, three phone calls, and two unanswered emails later, they finally sent me my order. Poorly packed, one can significantly dented (bad for long term storage). I will never use this vendor again, especially when there are so many really good companies selling Mountain House, including - Mountain House!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2012-12-03

"Crooks or incompetents, you choose. Ready Made Resources is the most unprofessional retailer I have had the dissatisfaction of dealing with. Ready Made Resources takes your money for supposedly "in-stock" merchandise, then refuses to ship. Their customer service is atrocious. Do not expect them to return phone messages or email. You'd be better off making a heartfelt wish for a product then flushing your money directly down the toilet. I will be filing complaints with my Attorney General and the BBB. Don't buy from Ready Made Resources!"

Helpful (1) Cool

Share Ready Made Resources's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!