763.657.1173

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2013-02-03

"Great price and fast delivery."

2013-01-31

"I ordered the Sennheiser HD600, they came in within a week. Order was easy to make, headphones came as advertised, and price was very good compared to other resellers. I would have no problem buying from Razordog again."

2013-01-29

"This is an excellent vendor. They were able to ship the product the same day the order was placed. Since I'm in the U.S., ground shipping was free. The order arrived perfectly packed. The shipping box had a corner "wedge" in place to prevent the Sennheiser box from moving around inside the shipping box, during shipment. Granted, I didn't face any customer support issues that I had to interface with this vendor on. However, based on my excellent experience with placing an order with them and receiving excellent service, I'd easily use them again for future purchases. A++"

2013-01-27

"Amazing customer service!"

2013-01-25

"Outstanding communication from Brian. Great product, Great quality, Quick shipping, well packaged."

2013-01-15

"I am very satisfied with RazorDog. I was ale to purchase some Sennheiser 450 headphones at a very good price and they were promptly shipped at no cost. "

2013-01-07

"Purchased a RS180 Sennheiser Earphone on Dec.25/2012 and it was delivered to my home in Canada in quick fashion as promised. This item is absolutely magnificent in performance and simplistic in hook-up. Couldn't be more pleased with my purchase and I plan on buying an additional HDR 180 Earphone for the wife.

Larry Lindley, Canada

2013-01-04

"Outstanding service. I chose Priority Mail for delivery and I had it in my hands, 3 days after ordering. I had a slight problem with the site checkout function but a call to their support number was answered immediately and the problem was quickly resolved. Their price, for the product I ordered, was $50 less than anyone else was offering. Overall, a great shopping experience."

2013-01-03

"Amazing price, quick shipping to Canada, and terrific service overall. I HIGHLY recommend RazorDog! Deals.

For reference, I bought a pair of Sennheiser Momentum headphones from them (which I absolutely love and recommend as well, by the way).

2012-12-28

"Great price, service and on time delivery!!"

2012-12-26

"Great experience with RazorDog Deals. Was recommended by my son. Did have an issue with the checkout and was able to speak with the owner, Brian who was out shopping with his family on Sunday.
He took care of the issue so that the checkout process functioned properly.
2 pair headphones shipped early Monday, the next morning and arrived when scheduled and needed!
This type of personal service is the why I would prefer to deal with somebody like Brian than a large faceless warehouse.
All this and the right price too! I will be back.

2012-12-23

"I was actually surprised how fast I got my headphones, especially since it was an international order AND was during the busy holiday season. Thanks!!"

2012-12-20

"expectations meet fully... did exactly what they agreed to in a timely fashion"

2012-12-19

"Fantastic company! Whilst shopping at another website, I found RazorDog's website with a promo code. I placed my order along with the $50 promo code with ease. Shortly after, I received an email from the owner/manager (Brian) informing me that the promo code should not have gone through for my particular order since the total was not enough to qualify. I requested that my order be cancelled. Shortly after, Brian emailed me back and said that in the spirit of Christmas, he would process my order with the $50 off! I highly recommend RazorDog! Deals. They really care about customer service and went above and beyond in this reviewers eyes! They respond VERY FAST to emails too!"

2012-12-19

"Purchased a Sennheiser HD650 from RazorDog an authorized dealer with great service."

Share RazorDog! Audio's store rating