763.657.1173

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2013-03-20

"I bought the Beyerdynamic DT 880
The service was great and I am really enjoying the headphones. They sound wonderful.

Thank you for them and for the nice deal on them.

2013-03-13

"Many thanks to RazorDog! Audio!"

2013-03-11

"Great price, shipped next day and authorized seller to boot. Top notch! Thanks RazorDog."

2013-03-08

"Low prices and fast shipping. Go RazorDog!"

2013-03-07

"Quick delivery, item is a blast!!! Price fantatastic...$50 less than other sites...Will consider in future purchases."

2013-03-05

"Good seller fast shipping !"

2013-03-01

"Firstly, the website was the easiest to negotiate that I have used! The tracking and delivery were as promised! You have earned the 'very satisfied' rating!"

2013-02-26

"good gear good price excellent delivery"

2013-02-23

"shipment came very quick and the headphones were in perfect condition. it was nice getting $50 off, but i was upset that a couple of days after i placed my order, the $100 off promotion was approved for the hd600"

2013-02-21

"The package came in fast time frame and packaged well. The headphones are superb."

2013-02-20

"Outstanding seller! Fast service and absolutely the best prices(with the rebate) available out there. Packaging was awesome. It even included instruction on how to register my new headphones.

I originally purchased a new sennheiser HD650 from a major internet retailer and when i recieved the item, i was a little dissapointed at the condition of the box and the headphones itself. I realized that it may have been a previously returned item and resold as new. I even thought that it may have been fake(based on what i've been reading on the internet). I eventually returned the item and spent the whole week looking for a legit place to purchase my headphone.

i then stumbled on Razordog Audio but was a bit apprehensive because the price was too good to be true even after reading that they are an authorized dealer. But, it is and when i got the headphone, i was extremely satisfied with the whole experience. It really pays to order from an authorized dealer.

I will definitely recommend Razordog Audio to all my friends and relatives and will definitely purchase from them again.

I'm already saving up for an HD800 and a Beyerdynamic A1.

2013-02-20

"I had a very wonderful experience with RazorDog!Audio. I found my item quickly, placed the order immediately, and had the item within 3 days, discounted and no delivery fee. I will certainly use them again. I am over 70 years old, and have had several disappointing transactions with other companies over the internet. Not this time. I am completely satisfied."

2013-02-14

"Great service and quick delivery! I returned my first order because of personal preference and the seller was very helpful with the return and subsequent purchase of another pair of headphones.
I highly recommend RazorDog!!!!

2013-02-12

"Excellent prices and very responsive. Order took an extra day to ship instead of same day like advertised. However, the company was very response and let me know it was a UPS issue and apologized for the delay."

2013-02-04

"Easy to deal with, excellent packaging, and responsive!"

Share RazorDog! Audio's store rating