763.657.1173

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-03-27

Customer for life

"Great prices, but even more importantly, unbelievable cutomer service. In a day and age where commerce is conducted with faceless electronic giants, its good to know that there are still competitive mom and pop etailers that truly care about their customers. I am highly impressed and will most certainly return for more purchases."

2018-01-07

Excellent Sevice

"Inquired about ordering a certain pair of Headphones. Brian personally answered my email and not only answered my question but offered to upgrade my model. Best believe I will be returning to RazorDog for all of my Audio needs.

2018-01-03

Great communication

"I emailed Brian about options. He responded promptly and I had the product in hand within days."

2016-04-10

Great Prices & Friendly Service

"Have ordered multiple times from RazorDog Audio.

They have a great selection of new and used products at really competitive prices. Whenever i've had questions about products or specifics, they've been happy to discuss and and are always easily accessible, making the purchase smooth and easy.

If you ever have an issue or need to return, they're super helpful as well. Would definitely shop here again.

2015-06-28

Thanks for contributing your important time to post such an interesting
& useful collection.It would be knowledgeable & resources are
always of great need to everyone. Please keep continue sharing

2015-06-05

"Item just as described. Great and quick communication, speedy shipping. I would definitely recommend!!"

2014-12-25

"Similar to other RazorDog customers, I have had phenomenal service and great advice from this firm.

I was stuck on ordering a DAP and left an order in the cart. The owner followed up with an email; and after a great exchange about the product, I completed the order. The product has been one of the best audio purchases I have made; and I have returned to RazorDog to upgrade my headset.

Great service; great customer reviews; and I have had a great experience consistent with the other 5-star comments.

2014-11-22

"Good seller. The price of their products are lower than average. Fast communication and would like to work things out."

Helpful (1) Cool

2014-07-08

"I ordered a pair of Audeze LCD-3 headphones "used" (open-box, basically new) from RazorDog. I had them sitting in my cart, undecided if I wanted to put forth four figures for a pair of headphones. I received an e-mail saying that they would apply a coupon if I wanted a new pair, since they noticed I had something unpurchased in my cart. That was just the start of the awesome service.

I inquired about the open-box headphones and they were detailed about just using them for a photoshoot and were in mint condition. I bought. They were shipped promptly and arrived just today. They were packed well and even came with the original plastic.

Unfortunately, Audeze must have shipped a faulty cable. No matter. I contacted Brian at RazorDog and he is having Audeze ship me a new one tomorrow. The whole process from "Oh no!" to the e-mail from Brain indicating the new shipment took less than an hour.

RazorDog is not a big company and their service is indicative that they actually care about the products and their customers' happiness with them. I spent over $1500 at a company I'd never heard of and couldn't be happier.

Thanks, Brian!

Helpful (1) Cool

2013-12-28

"Great product at an amazing price. I asked quite a few questions by email and was responded to in literally 5 minutes every time with answers that were bang on. I couldn't have asked for more!"

2013-10-28

"Great communication and coordination with RazorDog. Really a pleasure to do business with."

2013-10-26

"Absolutely love this company. I trusted the reseller ratings, and I'm glad that I did! They were very helpful, and I was a tough customer. I started by accidentally placing an order for the wrong headphones. I e-mailed their support and within an hour they had responded and changed my order without me having to redo it. The support was quick and helpful. I emailed them requesting a tracking number and they responded back with it within an hour. Great service. Great prices. Will definitely use them going forward; I can't recommend them highly enough!"

2013-10-16

"Excellent - factory new item with prompt shipping and helpful communication."

2013-10-14

"Great product at a terrific price with super fast shipping. This is the second time I bought from this seller with excellent results. Feel free to contact him directly as he always seems willing to get you what you want at the best price around. Very customer focused."

2013-10-12

"Fantastic company. The owner was gracious enough to offer an extremely competitive price, and shipping was quick! Just note that USPS-Priority WILL require a signature-confirmation. So if you're not there to pick up the package, you have to chase it down."

Share RazorDog! Audio's store rating